User you need to accept that Jazz and Classical is better than rock...

user you need to accept that Jazz and Classical is better than rock. The sooner you can accept it the sooner we can move on

Attached: Dr._Phil_Based_On.png (1908x2100, 845K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8TcrMFFqJg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some classical music actually sounds so much like metal it's not even funny. Bartok especially.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8TcrMFFqJg

>metal copied the greatest music of all time and it's still the worst genre in history
This is true

Shut up dad

hipsterrrrrrr

wtf i luv kenny g n 4'3"

Imagine calling the person who says metal is bad a hipster rather than the person who says Jazz and Classical are the greatest genres
You people are so maladjusted I swear

I'm convinced by classical of course, but I'm too much of a pleb to listen to classical all the time. While I like jazz too I'm not convinced it is better than rock as they have different strengths.
Nice rec, here I assumed you were going to post Holst-Mars like everyone else does when going for the metal tie into classical.

Anyone who posts Mars as an example between the parallels between Classical and Metal doesn't listen to either genres

people who hate anything but country (white rap) and rap (black country) are hipsters

I like Dixxy Jazz. Iz the jazz fags that don lik id, Massa.

I honestly don't know what to say to this, whatever point you were trying to make, you won it with your utter fucking stupidity

dead genres

And don't you forget it you hipster cunt

Attached: s,mug.jpg (559x767, 103K)

Jazz? More like JIZZ
Classical? More like ASSICAL
I rest my case.

"Classical" music as a modern medium of composition artificially limits itself from technological advances, refusing to accept electricity exists is as much a folly as abandoning instruments entirely. And the moment you add an electric instrument, we call it prog.

Attached: 5s4uq79emfk31.jpg (828x820, 46K)

Dr. Phil seems like the kinda guy that prefers conservative talk radio to music

>who is stockhausen

a prog rocker in denial

Stick to your containment threads.

Absolute retard.

He's right, you know.

I wish you were using a tripcode so I could bully you every time I saw it after this. You haven't even made an attempt to look this up, have you.

Retard.
He's not, you know.

retards

Attached: 1552440432205.jpg (500x373, 48K)