What the fuck happened?

what the fuck happened?

Attached: mj2.jpg (660x371, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/26/michael-jackson-abuse-abuser-sexual
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Vitiligo, plastic surgery, extremely poor childhood, people literally worshipping him as a God

I'm not sure but it was very entertaining to watch

Attached: mj-plastic-surgery.gif (196x255, 374K)

he had the opposite of what uncle ruckus has

he turned into an alien

Mental illness.

Why the right pic look like billie eilish tho

why did he want to turn into an old white lady?

Where would you point if you would point to what picture you mean, the left of the right? Fucking Dumbass.

he weirdly looks the same except for the nosejob and chin job, and the lighter skin but he couldn't help that (((so they say)))

I could be Agent M

Attached: 6BEDCA49-60BF-41AB-B999-661454796A3B.jpg (1125x598, 160K)

>beaten as a child to perform like a circus elephant cuz he the golden goose that one time he sung in church

Fuck you.

America: The only country in the world where you can be born a poor black boy, and die a rich white woman.

Fpbp
The dude had no chance. I really don’t think he was a pedo, he just had a fucked childhood and tried to recapture it in a weird way. It’s just sad.

Castratto. Chemically castrated at a young age.

this

He was so based he turned into a white man

More like a white chinese lady

No he was a pedo and was rich away to get away with it but it left his life empty and he got a doctor to shoot him up with propofol until he died

>I really don’t think he was a pedo
doesn't really matter what you think, he was a pedo and that's a fact.

Attached: mj 1.png (1566x1250, 1.83M)

And once again, this time in English...

I kind of feel sorry for him though. It was probably a result of not having a proper childhood, so he was permanently in regression. Either that or he hated his adulthood so he was always trying to relive his younger years.

Pretty much how it went down, all because his dad traded Michael's sanity for fame. I see so many people supporting Joe Jackson and saying he was the best dad ever because he 'made' the family famous, but I can only imagine how many parents fuck up their kids in the hopes of replicating his level of success.

I like to think the joke was he looks like an alien and the director just didn't tell him.

No matter if he was abused as a child, he's still a shitty human being

"Joe Jackson was so vicious that even when Michael was in his 40s he would tell people that just thinking about his father made him feel sick."

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/26/michael-jackson-abuse-abuser-sexual

No one is arguing that, but it's still interesting to trace back where it started and ponder if it could have been avoidable.

He should've stopped the surgeries around Thriller. He still looked okay.

>having a fucked up childhood absolves you from doing fucked up shit as an adult

>what is diminished responsibility

fpbp

i think he was obsessed with some older female soul singer and got the surgery to look like her. that's what i was told by a wacko jacko fan back in the day.

I think he was going more for some fairy prince, he was nuts about Peter Pan.

Are you thick?

Thriller was his best look for sure. The vitiligo prolly got worse so he did the skin bleaching but for the life of me I don't understand why he kept fucking with his nose until it looked like THAT. Maybe the cartilage got fucked up after a while and it was necessary

He had too much talent and IQ and went mad

it was diana ross.

he didn't like the first nosejob
I tend to agree
It made him look like sammy Davis jr

he had a permacrush on diana ross...
joe jackson used to racially abuse his own son for having a big nose...so he turned into a white woman.