Paul McCartney is the greatest musician to ever live, and if you disagree you are basically a faggot and should die

Paul McCartney is the greatest musician to ever live, and if you disagree you are basically a faggot and should die

Attached: BF5D908B-C3C6-48CA-9ED8-C5431F861233.jpg (587x594, 91K)

if he's so great, how come he's dead?

t. Granny

All the best men are dead

>Paul McCartney is the most overrated musician to ever live
Ftfy
Not even second best songwriter in the band

T. Yoko Ono

thats sir to your

RAM and Wings Across America are the best post-beatles albums

Check out MTV Unplugged if you haven’t. My favourite Paul

>ram
>band on the run
>tug of war
>flowers in the dirt
>flaming pie
>rushes
>chaos and creation in the backyard
>new

Yeah, I'm thinking he's based

>mediocre pop albums
Based Paul

>leaving out kino like venus and mars, macca 1, macca 2, wings over america, london town, back to the egg, mtv unplugged
do you even macca?

R*ddit: the artist

Greatest songwriter maybe

>Paul McCartney
>greatest songwriter
Jesus Christ kek

all great too, i was just listing the ones i think are his absolute best

don't forget the stuff he's done under another name, in particular rushes, twin freaks, and electric arguments

>God tier
McCartney
Ram
Wild Life
Band on the Run
Wings Over America
London Town
Back to the Egg
McCartney II
Flaming Pie

>Great tier
Red Rose Speedway
Venus & Mars
Wings at the Speed of Sound
Electric Arguments

>Good tier
Tug of War
Pipes of Peace
Unplugged
Flowers in the Dirt
Off The Ground
Liverpool Sound Collage
Chaos & Creation in the Backyard

>Ok tier
Thrillington
Give My Regards To Broad Street
Memory Almost Full
NEW

>Shit tier
The rest of his live albums
Press To Play
Driving Rain
Kisses at the Bottom
Egypt Station

Alone? No.
As Lennon-McCartney? S tier along with Bacharach-David and Holland-Dozier-Holland.

As I said five years ago: it is very easy to see/discover that the Beatles songs are actually modified classical scores.

Martha my Dear is a modified classical song, Martha by von Flotow. It is obvious that Paul II had no idea about this connection, when he said that Martha refers to his sheepdog...

Yellow Submarine is actually the theme from Verdi’s Aida March combined the Toreador song from Carmen by Bizet.

I invite everybody here again to study the actual complexity of the Beatles songs: it is unimaginable that the beatles went from being a garage band to suddenly composing sophisticated tracks like 'and i love her' overnight, then advanced exponentially and levelled off quickly maintaining that level of musical quality and then broke up and suddenly became virtual garage players again. as judge judy says, 'if it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true'.

www.icce.rug.nl/~soundscapes/VOLUME01/A_Beatles_Odyssey.shtml

www.icce.rug.nl/~soundscapes/DATABASES/AWP/awp-notes_on.shtml

Absolute proofs that only an expert in classical music could have been responsible for writing the Beatles music.

Yes, the critical theorist Theodor Adorno wrote the entire British invasion by modifying classical tunes, and yes he developed different styles for each and every group; he did not compose the music for money, not at all. Adorno was part of a secret cultural Marxist society who recognized his amazing skills in teaching/understanding classical music and put them to good use. Before his death in August 1969 (the very reason the Beatles disbanded, as their master composer was gone) Adorno wrote hundreds of songs to be distributed later (1969 - 1975) to various groups, that is why the early 70s music sounded so much better than the late 70s music, and the very reason why Led Zeppelin were musically dead after the last of the Adorno songs, KASHMIR, was included on Physical Graffiti.

Lennon-Mccartney is indeed god tier. But Lennon is a better songwriter than McCartney. Not by much though. We're lucky of having both on the same fucking band.

>We're lucky of having both on the same fucking band.
Yeah. And Harrison was no slouch either. The Beatles were truly lightning in a bottle.

Because is based on Moonlight Sonata. They were based.

>Paul McCartney is the richest musician to ever live
ftfy

Tell me why he’s better than, say, Murray Perahia?

Because that guy just plays centuries old standards.

Move Wild Life to Great and I would agree 100%.

>to ever live
none of the beatles are alive

>greatest musician ever
>can't even read music
the irony

I guess you've never listened to classical or jazz

So that implies lesser talent because...?

Of course not, he's a Paulfag

Because in addition to being an adept instrumentalist, Paul is an adept singer and songwriter. All of these things are used to evaluate musicianship.

What an asinine statement.

I’m an adept singer-songwriter and a decent guitarist also. On balance I must be better than Murray Perahia too! Feels good. :)

No, because you're a nobody with no accomplishments. Don't be obtuse.

oh boy. i've only listened to mccartney 2. here we go. i... i think im gonna... ASSAAAAHHAAHHgggHH-

MR MARKS

COULD YOU FIND FOR ME

He's the greatest "total package." Very good bassist. Top notch writer. Good vocalist (back in the day). Great showman/charisma. And chicks thought he was cute. Were there people who were better in some of those categories? Absolutely! But no one put all those things together better.

Wait, but I have written a lot of songs spanning many genres and I play several instruments unlike that hack Murray who just plays piano and doesn’t compose. Why is fame necessary in judging my musicianship?

Gtfo. The weakest song is Bip Bop, but it's just a stupid, but catchy, bouncy acoustic song. Everything else on Wild Life is great.

Stop being obtuse. You have no accomplishments, no accolades, no recognition, no influence. You're just saying things and expecting me to take you at face value. You are trying to put yourself in the same category as Paul McCartney and that is just silly. Don't bother lengthening this conversation, I won't reply again.

>great

The albums under great tier still have glaring weaknesses as opposed to the ones under god tier. Did you want me to describe the other songs on Wild Life as being "God"?

No, what I am saying is that a pop musician isn’t in the same league as a classically trained master like Murray Perahia and you are a fucking gibbering moron if you agree with OP. Your argument that just because McCartney is a singer-songwriter alongside being an instrumentalist counts for nothing, doing more things doesn’t make him better just as it doesn’t in my case either.

The sheer level of technicality, knowledge, finesse and natural talent involved in being a classical musician of that calibre is insane.

No one once suggested McCartney was the "best" musician ever. The OP says "greatest". Greatness is a completely different discussion. If you wanted to challenge that you would bring up the composers who wrote the stuff that Perahia covers. Even then it's clearly a hyperbolic statement (since this is Yea Forums) that you are earnestly engaging fruitlessly.

>No one once suggested McCartney was the "best" musician ever. The OP says "greatest". Greatness is a completely different discussion.

Lol you are just shifting the goalposts, unless you meant greatness in terms of size in which case he looks quite thin to me? That Hawaiian ukulele lardass would be the greatest probably.

>Even then it's clearly a hyperbolic statement (since this is Yea Forums) that you are earnestly engaging fruitlessly

“oh it’s Yea Forums no one ever means what they say here”

Attached: CE0489E1-040E-4AF9-BD8E-C4B9D06BCFF4.jpg (960x960, 72K)

Uh huh

Did you know John buried Paul?

Based

that's a funny way of spelling "Susumu Hirasawa" haha OP, very funny

Attached: hirasawa.jpg (800x1422, 208K)