Shilling ruined this board

shilling ruined this board

Attached: 1555180292207.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

As did frogs and wojaks

All the music I don't personally enjoy ruined this board.

actually shitposting threads like yours ruined the board

shilling and kids from r/fantanoforever but that bald retard is a shill himself so

r/lewronggeneration actually linking to Yea Forums ruined this board

stfu dubbi

not really

the board didnt get worse, it's just your schizophrenia is starting to kick in. it's hard to notice at first, and yes, i could be talking about YOU

take care frens

Attached: whsttttt.jpg (725x691, 129K)

what a creative and witty shill you are!

shut up, earl

Call out paid shills every time
Especially when they pull that 'nobody would shill here, take your meds' gaslighting bullshit

Reminder that Antz called out paid marketers on this board back in 2013 and you didn't listen. You could've stopped it.

Tripfags are a bunch of fucking shitbirds, but a broken clock is right twice a day. And boy howdy was that faggot right.

Sure. Shilling is the thing that ruined the board.
Not the rapid influx of culture-killing shitposters and lack of moderation. It's the shilling that did it.

>This cancer couldn't of killed the board because this even bigger cancer killed it.
I don't even know what the fallacy is called and I want to call you out on it.

shilling is a /pol/ meme originating from accusing people of working for "jidf/shareblue"

Of course shills are shilling here
Why wouldn't they?
>completely deniable
>"""native advertising""" / """viral marketing"""
>almost free (pay an indian $5 and he'll make a hundred posts)
You're a fucking idiot if you run a marketing department and don't shill on Yea Forums. It's like, the fourth largest English language forum; has a significant impact on internet culture, and is completely unmoderated (unless you hurt a janny's feefees)

There is no risk, almost no cost, and thousand of ad views in the all important "native / viral advertising" context.

Because it's a site for racists. There are no shills, just organic fan post. Good day to you sir from Mumbai.

HOT DESI SEXY CUTIE...ME ALSO WANTS TO FUCK YOU...HOTTIE...HOT SEXY CUTIE....Like ANJU and PARVATHY ME FUCK yat same the time...ANJU 19 YEAR OLD HOT TEEN CUTIE..she has 36D size boobs n thick huge ass..most of time in sex she likes to lick n suck her huge boobs areola n perky nipples and her thickly lipped extremely thick black hairy vaginal LIPS n thick perky clitoris n inner yoni and as well as her huge ass lobes n ass hole.....while ANJU in cow girl position grabs my
peeled up lingom with her right hand and examines its strength n then peel down the foreskin maximum.causes me got some pain on my penis hood,,then she probe her partly open THICKLY HAIRY honey oozing yoni slit with my lingom hood then slowly pierce it in to her juicy tight vagina &lower her ass to accommodate my maximum peeled lingom in to her hot yoni AND FUCK MY PRICK SLOWLY ,THEN SHE SPEEDS UP HER UP &DOWN THRUSTS...IN each of her downward thrust, my lingom peel further n further,.....
.NOW slim cutie PARVATHY , she has an omlette size boobs&moderately huge ass lobes ..she always keeps trimmed yoni area & she has honey tasted yoni juice..she likes very much on mount on my mouth n put her ass on my face and place her ass hole on my mouth..there by i can
lick&suck her ass hole..i like n tastes her salty ass smear while licking her anl hole..NOW PARVATHY mount on my mouth and wide open her THICKLY HAIRY fishy juicy yoni lips with her fingers&put it on my mouth .now me pierce my tongue in to her hot yoni n tastes her yoni honey ,then my tongue pierce in to her inner yoni.now she aching with pleasure.me contineously licking n sucking hot PARVATHYS hot vaginas&yoni lips,'''''''
WHILE ANJU neares her climax her vagina floods with her yoni honey,,OHHHHH I LOST MY CONTROL ... HOTTIE...NOW MY COCK EXPLODES INSIDE ANJUS INNER YONI&FILLED WITH MY HOT CUM...NOW MY MOUTH N TONGUE WORKS FORCE FULLY ON HOT PARVATHYS PUSSY .

There are no shills on Yea Forums, now shut up and make more pro-Trump memes so master can get his tax cuts.

"Shilling" is not actually a thing. Nobody gives a shit what some forum they've never heard of thinks of their album, and no company is willing to put money and resources into paying people to shitpost on that forum.
But "shilling" in the colloquial sense (i.e. everyone talking about the same few "flavor of the month" albums) has ALWAYS been a part of Yea Forums. That's called 'buzz.' There will always be 'buzz' just as there always has been.
I remember people bitching about seeing too many posts at once about that fucking Wavves album that got BNM a decade ago.

Shilling really isn't the problem, and your high-school fallacy-identifying debate class cheatsheet isn't going to change that.

No, it's well-known there are firms that offer packages that include album promotion here, youtube views/comments, RYM ratings, twitter, etc. to boost you if you have some money, they have large networks of users to make it appear real

The Clairo posters are ironic trolls btw

Fuck off, shill scumbag. You're not fooling anyone

>t. paid clairo shill
you shills are desperate to shoot this down but it won't work

and /pol/

are you fucking kidding me? how long have you been browsing Yea Forums you fucking retards

i miss grimes and lavren threads

Keep calling them out when you see them

sneeds room and board

Attached: sneed.gif (498x203, 286K)

based

10 years, those memes are fucking gay and overdone