Music to coom to?

music to coom to?

Attached: 1557123958518.png (2408x1996, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zEf423kYfqk
youtu.be/R1-BTf3_Mys
youtube.com/watch?v=j0lN0w5HVT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iggy Azalea

Attached: 0A6B21F1-D35F-44AF-BD23-21BD61D099C6.jpg (1080x1282, 207K)

i can't tell if this is making fun of people who fap or people who don't fap

>Cellulite
Yikes no thanks

Joji

You cannot make fun of people who don't fap
It's actually impossible

I can shit on their music taste.

>Thinking that you're a more moral person because your micropenis and antidepressant/diabetes/obesity-induced erectile dysfunction prevents you from coooooooominggggg
Checkmate faggot

Attached: Nicki_Minaj_Anaconda.png (300x300, 90K)

that's just making fun of people with ED though

>it’s bad to coom that’s why I only ever have noctoornal emissioons

>haha get prostate cancer you asexual faggot
I mean masturbating a lot is embarrassing, but sometimes you get horny and want to get rid of it quickly and easily

Bhad bhabie

I can make fun of whoever I want

Attached: 1458290C-8612-457F-A617-10441BAE8F23.jpg (871x1149, 1.44M)

>jebus will punish me for jerking off
>I'll boost my T and get real girls if I don't fap that's what's stopping me

That's literally me (minus the >hates gay part) so here's my top 100 albums.

Attached: topsters2_1.png (2445x2191, 2.33M)

>dos kemoneysymbolsha
Otherwise nice

>kkb
how often do you masturbate to sarah

welcome to the cum zone

that one by tim heidecker
careful there you're making coombrains angry

>mfw answering "none" could cost me some coomer cred
I-I'm really picky when it comes to 3d girls (and boys) user.

Attached: 012-1.jpg (263x293, 24K)

I've lost track of who's insulting whom but you're all wankers

Becky G can get the coomies

youtu.be/zEf423kYfqk

kpop for this feel— youtu.be/R1-BTf3_Mys

horniness and cumming is bretty crazy shit. when youre really horny it can overwhelm you with certain thoughts, overwhelm your emotions, just really gets to you psychologically, but then when you cum, it's like the thoughts and emotions manifests into physical reality and you expel them from your dick in the form of white goo. then all those thoughts and emotions vanish. cumshotting is like an exorcism

damn...

.... whoa

Attached: h3h7e5kqhkltqrslspp6.gif (636x288, 1.85M)

These
Not everyone with ed is a bitter faggot who autistically turns their disability into a political and moral position kek.

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 862K)

HOT DESI SEXY CUTIE...ME ALSO WANTS TO FUCK YOU...HOTTIE...HOT SEXY CUTIE....Like ANJU and PARVATHY ME FUCK yat same the time...ANJU 19 YEAR OLD HOT TEEN CUTIE..she has 36D size boobs n thick huge ass..most of time in sex she likes to lick n suck her huge boobs areola n perky nipples and her thickly lipped extremely thick black hairy vaginal LIPS n thick perky clitoris n inner yoni and as well as her huge ass lobes n ass hole.....while ANJU in cow girl position grabs my
peeled up lingom with her right hand and examines its strength n then peel down the foreskin maximum.causes me got some pain on my penis hood,,then she probe her partly open THICKLY HAIRY honey oozing yoni slit with my lingom hood then slowly pierce it in to her juicy tight vagina &lower her ass to accommodate my maximum peeled lingom in to her hot yoni AND FUCK MY PRICK SLOWLY ,THEN SHE SPEEDS UP HER UP &DOWN THRUSTS...IN each of her downward thrust, my lingom peel further n further,.....
.NOW slim cutie PARVATHY , she has an omlette size boobs&moderately huge ass lobes ..she always keeps trimmed yoni area & she has honey tasted yoni juice..she likes very much on mount on my mouth n put her ass on my face and place her ass hole on my mouth..there by i can
lick&suck her ass hole..i like n tastes her salty ass smear while licking her anl hole..NOW PARVATHY mount on my mouth and wide open her THICKLY HAIRY fishy juicy yoni lips with her fingers&put it on my mouth .now me pierce my tongue in to her hot yoni n tastes her yoni honey ,then my tongue pierce in to her inner yoni.now she aching with pleasure.me contineously licking n sucking hot PARVATHYS hot vaginas&yoni lips,'''''''
WHILE ANJU neares her climax her vagina floods with her yoni honey,,OHHHHH I LOST MY CONTROL ... HOTTIE...NOW MY COCK EXPLODES INSIDE ANJUS INNER YONI&FILLED WITH MY HOT CUM...NOW MY MOUTH N TONGUE WORKS FORCE FULLY ON HOT PARVATHYS PUSSY .

>he didn't see the Fap Chap greentext

You people are fucking pathetic

Attached: IMG_20190423_155532.jpg (567x567, 74K)

The Beatles 1 album

Louie C.K?

ironic doge lol LOL

Iggy Azalea? I'll have to give her a-
FACK I'M GANNA COOM
AAAAHHHHHHH I'M COOOOMMMIIINNNG AHHHHHHH

shit dude... fuck

id rather just coom to her pictures

ironic doge memes are reddit

youtube.com/watch?v=j0lN0w5HVT8

It's nice to see "coom" making a coomback.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)