Imagine no r*ligion

imagine no r*ligion
imagine no co*ntries
imagine no p*ssesions

the perfect world...

Attached: 635799268539755113-ae-lennon09e.jpg (1200x1218, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bing_Crosby
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

imagine no n*ggers

the perfect world...

wtf???no trump?? GRRRR I LOVE TRUMP

imagine no 4ch*n
imagine no r*ddit
imagine no tw*tter

the perfect world...

Imagine no more J*hn L*nn*n shit posts pro or con.

The perfect Yea Forums

Stay the fuck away from my hifi you dirty hippy

>thinking a one world government where the only collective identity is the one defined by the global government is a desirable outcome
how do people become turbobrainlets like that?

imagine no w^men*

dudes still wouldnt fuck you, sorry

realizing that nationalism is just primal territorialism and resource-hoarding. no government offers any drastically different solution from another, third, second, or first world

John Lemon was such a retard, it amazes me how people can even write fucking books on him

>realizing that nationalism is just primal territorialism and resource-hoarding
primal behaviour is the basis for human behaviour therefore it is incredibly influential in politics

take a look at the demographic distribution of chicago, one of america’s most left wing cities. it is incredibly segregated and if you look at historical data it has gotten even more segregated as it has become more diverse. this is how humans choose to behave when given the freedom to do so

pink = white
blue = black
orange = hispanic
green = asian

dismissing nationalism because it is primal is the same as dismissing sexuality as being too primal. why should gays be allowed to give in to their primal urges? why shouldn’t they have babies and raise families for the benefit of society?

the answer is because freedom is preferable to your autistic communist fantasies and nationalism is the foundation of unity and political effectiveness is borne out of unity.

why do you think every major corporation advocates for diversity and open borders? it foments disunity in a national sphere and empowers the international actors as a result

Attached: EB220418-F92A-427E-954C-32BCFAFD6716.jpg (1098x1353, 939K)

>no government offers any drastically different solution from another, third, second, or first world
>drompf is evil and the rest of the world laughs at america

He's the most important figure on pop music history

taken from demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/ if any anons are curious. Very interesting map.

>Elvis Presley

He wasn't as important as Lennon.

Only because he was martyred. John was the driving force behind early Beatles, but once they became a studio band Paul was calling most shots

You can say he's a dreamer but he's not the only one.

Even during their studio phase, John wrote the most important tracks, from an artistical perspective.

>imagine no religion
>becomes the posterboy for all eastern new age hippie druggie bullshit

>imagine all the people living life in peace
>bloodies his knuckles beating the living fuck out of synthia

he literally never touched Synthia

False. She's the wife that he beatled, not Yoko

wh*te cunt probably deserved it desu

Why unify through cultural ties formed by common heritage when you can unify through capitalism and mass consumerism? Don't forget the environment btw. I want a world where only material wealth and comfort are valued as virtue but I also want those pretty rainforests peotected.

Ayo whole up he based

who?

Yoko is the one that got the Beatless treatment.

unfunny redditor detected
She wasn't a cunt, but she wasn't cut out to be married to a rock star.

I agree with that factual assertion, and it is a very sad world we live in if this total ignorant cunt is relevant.

Cynthia Powell, John's first wife who he married after impregnating her with Julian. He would physically abuse both of them.
No, Yoko was the dominant one in that relationship

good job with the spelling this time outragefag

>and it is a very sad world we live in if this total ignorant cunt is relevant.
His music is great, though.

>outragefag
I'm not an outrage, I fully accept that 90% of entertainers are shitty people

I do not agree with that, but that doesn't worry me nearly as much as how influential this utter ignorants can be. People take important life decisions based on the words of people who never in their fucking lives studied or dedicated to knowing.

I am venting I know, it's just sad to see how musiciand can be taken so seriously.

>I do not agree with that
You really don't think he wrote great songs?
Im My Life is pop perfection.

John 8:7
keep up your outrage though

imagine beating your wife

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bing_Crosby

>Crosby may have been the best selling recording artist ever, with up to 1 billion units sold.[50][51] Statistician Joel Whitburn at Billboard determined that Crosby was America's most successful recording act of the 1930s and again in the 1940s.

>His chart numbers remain astonishing: 396 chart singles, including 41 No. 1 hits.[50] If the multiple times "White Christmas" charted are counted, that would bring that number up to 43 – more than The Beatles and Elvis combined.[50]

>A survey in 2000 found that with 1,077,900,000 movie tickets sold, Crosby was the third most popular actor of all time, behind Clark Gable (1,168,300,000) and John Wayne (1,114,000,000).[52]

>In 1948, American polls declared him the "most admired man alive", ahead of Jackie Robinson and Pope Pius XII.[6][7] Also in 1948, Music Digest estimated that his recordings filled more than half of the 80,000 weekly hours allocated to recorded radio music.[7]

>Crosby influenced the development of the postwar recording industry. After seeing a demonstration of an early Ampex reel-to-reel tape recorder he placed a large order for their equipment and convinced ABC to allow him to tape his shows. He became the first performer to pre-record his radio shows and master his commercial recordings onto magnetic tape. Through the medium of recording, he constructed his radio programs with the same directorial tools and craftsmanship (editing, retaking, rehearsal, time shifting) used in motion picture production, a practice that became an industry standard. In addition to his work with early audio tape recording, he helped to finance the development of videotape

Extraordinarily based

If that was so nice how come he beat his wife ?