Why do so many people deny that Prince had plastic surgery and lightened his skin...

Why do so many people deny that Prince had plastic surgery and lightened his skin? Way too many claim that he was always a "proud black man" despite claiming to be half-Italian in interviews throughout the 80s. I don't get it. Are people really this blind?
Pic: Prince in 1977

Attached: 368327.jpg (640x958, 145K)

Pic: Prince in 1991

Attached: 55071d072e7860aba33b6945f73ad7db.jpg (500x667, 59K)

he was 100% southern Italian

thicc bum :3

Sorry to disappoint, but it's just a piece of fabric

Always seemed like he has some very arab features.
Don't really care about his skin though, RIP legend.

I thought the "italian" claim was just a way for him to cope with being a manlet?

>In 1991, Prince's father told A Current Affair that he named his son Prince because he wanted Prince "to do everything I wanted to do".[22]

Attached: 1551690095458s.jpg (124x124, 2K)

Looks like Prince just got a perm and put on more makeup.

it's definitely makeup and lighting, people underestimate how drastic the changes in video and photo technology were between the 80s and the 90s, far more drastic than 00s-10s advances

Yeah, makeup alone doesn't turn you white.
Little Richard excessively caked it on, but he never looked anything but black.

but little richard was far blacker than prince ever was

I guess you use this argument for Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson too?

michael jackson wasn't born looking like skeletor. prince looks pretty much the same in early and later pics.

OP is correct he made his self like a who from whoville or powerline from a goofy film

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

You sure about that one?

Attached: prince-giovanissimo.jpg (935x1234, 207K)

are you trying to imply he underwent skin whitening between eigth and ninth grade?

No. What you are seeing is the flash of the camera. Are you trying to imply that he didn't bleach his skin, get nosejobs and lip reductions in adulthood?

I'm implying that comparing two vastly different pictures is not a conclusive way to prove that he did

oh sheeeit

>cherrypicking
Posting pics of him with a tan isn't helping your case

If anything by 1999 they represented him on all the singles covers with the darker redder side of his skin range (tan) to appeal to the R&B audience

Attached: 3c76b45cd31783475085f0c90d6715e6.jpg (593x742, 43K)

back in the day it was blacks who wanted to be white

now it's the reverse

Attached: D0HseHcUwAYHtdn.jpg large.jpg (739x695, 81K)

What's your point? He still looks obviously black in the photo you posted.
Notice his prominent black nose and lips that eventually mysteriously completely disappeared by the late 80s.
He was already bleaching his skin in the early parts of his career. Probably as a result of being booed by Rolling Stones fans the previous year, he temporarily regretted his dream of being white and had his team use a lot of special effects to make him look blacker. (Except on the Little Red Corvette video, which was made as a desperate attempt at pulling the white audience. It worked and as soon as it became a major hit, he continued on his journey to remove any trace of black in him.) Interestingly, he only really came to terms with being a black man after his feud with Warner Bros.

Never insult Prince again you embarrassment