Is there a nerdier band than Gentle Giant?

Is there a nerdier band than Gentle Giant?

Attached: 61j6bmcF-qL._SX355_[1].jpg (355x320, 36K)

I don't think so desu. Great music.

Attached: gg2.jpg (600x600, 120K)

If you kept that in a single place we could almost get a /prog/ thread going.

nerdier? I guess HORSE the band are "nerdier"

They're great retard

No one said they aren’t great, retard. However, you can’t deny that the band members were huge nerds and their music appealed to nerds

Cardiacs

TMBG

Their vocals sound like shit

Behold... The Arctopus

THEY'RE COMING OVER CHARATON BRIIDGE~

Rush. I say that in a bad way.

Not a fan of the band, but the cover is by Roger Dean, the guy who did all the Yes albums. I saw this painting at a gallery show of his - this is a crop of the full painting, and he was experimenting with paint at that point, the waves were done with metallic gold auto paint - it looks WAY cooler in person - and the cover looks pretty cool.

Harry & The Potters

Attached: harry_potters_large.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Fuck, this is one of those type of comments you would see on reddit.

Did queen rip them off. It's impossible for me bot to think of queen when i hear knots

Aqua-Bats and They Might Be Giants.

>providing useful information is reddit
I love this place.

y'all in here talking shit about gentle giant? only highly selective and golden children from the future who shine light through the darkest nights choose to listen to discordant chamber funk

>Nerdier band
They might be giants

Lol i dont think so. They are great but fuck i cant stand the singer. Hes great, cant say hes not but i cant stand his voice.

Unironically would be an amazing instrumental band, I understand the need for vocals in structuring songs, but god damn it’s so bad

Attached: symbole_de_magma.jpg (413x397, 41K)

Yeah I used to live near Trading Boundaries in Sussex which is where he always exhibits his work. There were like 50 paintings on display last time I went and they're so fucking beautiful in real life. Some of them are literally floor to ceiling huge, such a better sense of scale than on a record sleeve or a book or on the internet.

Fun fact: he's also been commissioned to design the interior of a permanent base on the moon. It's cool as shit and looks like one of his paintings.

Rush and their stupid son, Dream Theater.
Love Rush anyway, hate DT though.

descendents, obviously

Terrible compared to stuff like Gentle Giant, Cardiacs and Magma.

what are non shit vocals huh

>useful information
>talks about a personal experience related to visual arts on a music forum
you are retarded, please go back