I'm an 18 year old zoomer. Ask me anything about zoomers' taste in music, my own taste in music, etc

I'm an 18 year old zoomer. Ask me anything about zoomers' taste in music, my own taste in music, etc.

Attached: dick all in her butt lil peep.jpg (586x271, 79K)

how are you?

Do you hate DJ Dubbi yet?

I'm doing okay, I guess.

Never listened to him, but yes.

favorite ice cream flavor

Either vanilla or mint chocolate chip.

im also an 18 year old zoomer youre not special

I know, I just wanted attention.

favourite anime girl?

I don't like anime.

does it bother you that your female peers prefer to fuck millennial failures instead of you?

Get the FUCK out of Yea Forums then. This is a pro-anime website.

Not really because I'm a shut-in that doesn't talk to anyone anyways.
I've actually been thinking about joining a church just to see and meet people, even though I'm not religious and I've never been religious.

No.

Try to keep questions more music-focused if possible. I don't mind the non-music questions but I would like music-related ones too please.

Everyone here is 18 or younger as well you fucking sperg, no one cares what you listen to because it's gonna just be Yea Forumscore anyway. Normal young people listen to what's popular, I don't need some jumped up high school faggot to tell me this.

Attached: 1546394436643.png (640x480, 6K)

I don't listen to Yea Forumscore but otherwise that seems accurate.

What was your graduation song?

I haven't graduated yet; this is my senior year.

Patrician

What are you listening to right now? Favourite artists? What's your AOTY so far? AOTD so far? Any particular genres you like?

i will continue to sage this thread then

Oh, i assumed you graduated already & is off to uni

Do you prefer music that focuses on complex songwriting and time signatures or atmosphere and emotion

Ya like jazz?

I'm not listening to any music currently, but I listened to two albums for the first time earlier today. I tried The Winding Sheet by Mark Lanegan and Frizzle Fry by Primus. They were both pretty good, especially Lanegan's album.
I really love Nirvana, Elliott Smith, Queens of the Stone Age, Jimi Hendrix, Nick Drake, DEVO, and Robert Johnson.
I guess I would say my favorite album from this decade is ...Like Clockwork, but I don't have any AOTY currently. I haven't listened to many albums from this decade because it's way easier to find older music that I like. The vast majority of what I listen to is from either the late 80's to early 90's or the 60's. Even really obscure shit that I listen to is from either of those time periods normally.
My favorite genres are probably psychedelic rock and contemporary folk. I've been recently trying to get a little into jazz, industrial, and punk as well.
Definitely atmosphere and emotion.
Yes, but I haven't listened to that much jazz yet.

What gravitated you to this board?

I like music.

BOOM!

You're teleported to April 8, 1994, the hour Kurt Cobain shoots himself. Do you....

A) Try to talk Kurt out of it

B) Go to Kurt's kitchen and fix yourself something to eat

C) Try to have sex with Courtney Love

D) Do nothing

Attached: 13830387773812.jpg (997x650, 105K)

Realistically, I'd try to talk Kurt out of it since Nirvana was the band that got me into music.
And then I'd fuck Kate Cobain once she inevitably transitions. She'd be cuter than Courtney at least.

Embarrassing to like Nirvana.

Probably less embarrassing than whatever you listen to.

awful taste like even when I was 18 I wasn’t a bullshit rockist

do you have any friends?

What do you listen to?

Not really, no. I have acquaintances, but I don't have anyone that I don't secretly or openly loathe. I don't get to talk to people very often at all either.

absolutely garbage taste detected

bump lol

What do you think of Jahseh, supposedly the voice of your generation? Would you have pulled the trigger yourself?

Jahseh Onfroy, aka XXXTentacion, a juvenile delinquent from Florida, became a rap sensation despite the scarce talent demonstrated in his early recordings Vice City (2014) and Heartbreak Hotel (2015). But his lame hit Look at Me (2015) and the mixtape Revenge (2017) somehow appealed to those who enjoyed hatred, vulgarity, and plain stupidity. The albums Free X (2017) and ? (2018), containing Sad generated a lot of hype although the artistic level was virtually non-existent. In 2015 he was arrested for a robbery, and in 2016 he was arrested after beating his pregnant girlfriend. XXXTentacion was shot dead in 2018 at the age of 20. Not a big loss for music.

You know this game all too well.

bumping this one last time then i'm giving up if it loses traction again

What do you think of this thread?

I looked at that already AND replied to it. I'm too desensitized for gore to disturb me anymore unfortunately.
I suppose it's an alright thread.

shit i had accidentally turned off my tripcode

Yeah same. All pixels desu
Well that's some of the questions I have right now. Gonna sleep. Sorry if we made this a lackluster thread. You were probably looking forward to answering a lot of questions.

it's fine. it was an okay thread and maybe some other people will show up and ask some questions.
goodnight to you.

fuck i just noticed my tripcode was still wrong

Coming off a tad pretentious. Or is that just edge?

Favourite anime opening?

>larping as a zoomer
cringe