HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S A MASTERPIECE

HOLY FUCKING SHIT IT'S A MASTERPIECE

Attached: talking heads_remain in light.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Apparently so, I haven't heard it. What should I expect?

African beats mixed with the pinnacle of new wave post punk. Incredible songwriting, And then a dogshit blatant Joy Divison ripoff to close it off.

Speaking In Tongues is their best work desu.

Just finished listening it for the first time, thanks to this thread. Never really bothered to listen to it although it's hard to miss this album on Yea Forums or other music outlets.
And damn that was good. The vocal lines and harmonies are haunting. Funky stuff.

Quick! Claim your song before someone else does.

I call Born Under Punches.

Attached: 0A62FD2C-CE1A-46EF-8086-F598DC4D673A.jpg (1124x1018, 475K)

Now check out this even better album

B A S E D

Attached: Talking_Heads-Speaking_In_Tongues__1983_-Frontal_1374490245.jpg (953x953, 228K)

Listening Wind

crosseyed and painless, david byrne rapping about facts changed my life

Houses In Motion

Once In A Lifetime

Houses in Motion.
Driver 2's Havana at Day theme sounds a bit like it.

FUGG, you were too quick.
I take The Great Curve then.

Day of the lords

probably the most overrated album i've heard right next to Teen Age Riot

seen and not seen
>got it

I Get Wild

Party Rockers in the house

>The Overload
>dogshit
shut your whore mouth

keep listening to it user, it reveals more each time its so fucking detailed. serious contender for greatest album of all time.

pull up the roots

The ending of The Great Curve was pretty damn fantastic. I didn't feel much for the last song but other than that it's a pretty damn strong album, pretty much everything works.

yeah I used to think the last song was really out of place and a blatant Joy Division rip off as the other user said, but after a while it just fits, the whole thing works as a complete piece and it covers a lot of different emotional bases.

TAKE A LOOK AT THESE HAAAANDS