Zzz

zzz....

Attached: Kendrick_Lamar_-_To_Pimp_a_Butterfly.png (300x300, 149K)

>TPAB
>9.3

Attached: 3987389739.png (398x366, 170K)

>literally fuck trump and fuck white people, the album

>fuck trump
>came out in 2015
You retard

>literally

>trump 2015

why do so many cumbrain alt righters come to mu fuck off

kendrick literally says

"fuck your ethnicity!"

on this album. he clearly doesnt care about your race, rather you as an individual.

you would know that if you know,
did what you're supposed to do on the music board

listened to the album.

solid bait, gonna be 10+ (You)s

your last thread literally just got deleted tranny and you're straight back to it lol

not an argument.

and im not trans

just an ally

based, people always say tpab is race baity but its really not. im a conservative but this album along with gkmc and a few other kanye albums make me somewhat synmpathize for niggers. if anything damn was the most race baity kendrick album and it wasnt that race baity at all

Because they're retards going for easy b8 that you all bite. Yes they're despicable idiots, but they're doing it on purpose.

no shit calling you a retarded troon isn't an argument, it's an insult, thank you for fucking clarifying what confused absolutely nobody

sorry you have to resort to adhom
based
>durr, im a retard on purpose! even though the end result is still me being a retard!

ad hominem is when you attack the character of a person as a proxy for attacking their argument

I do not care about your argument, I just hate you personally. That is not ad hominem. Learn how fallacies work before you spout off about them, tranny.

nice to know you dont accept logic and basic human reasoning and just hate me without regarding my arguments

dumb idiot

and theres nothing wrong with being trans

not him but yes there is

You're never changing my mind and I'm never changing yours, "debate" is completely unproductive but you derail every thread you come into with woke socjus niggery. Stop doing that and I'll stop hating you. The only thing wrong with trannies is how fucking obnoxious they are. Fix that and there's no problem.

nope

stop feeding the retards then you fucking retard

trans people are great though
they have
sophie
etc

sorry that youre not opening to basic reasoning again. my arguments are too hard for you

Can you actually read? I hate trannies because they won't fucking shut up about how fucking trans they are. It's the same nigger tier shit gays do. How the fuck does "but there's a mediocre tranny making mediocre electronic music" change literally any of that? He could be fucking Trans Beethoven and trannies would still be obnoxious.

white people are all cucked and low iq

see? i could make vapid generalizations too.

you're just bigoted and too conceited to see that.

and you fail to recognize sophie as she
so you're blatantly transphobic

I mean, did repeatedly and loudly saying "I hate trans people, fags and niggers" not tip you off? You just now figured that out?

I said why, you won't address why, so I see no reason to change.
>haHA look I said whites r dum
yeah no wokefags have EVER criticized white people that's new exciting ground you're breaking here

theres literally no reason to hate black people or lgbtq+ folk

Cringe

I literally and unironically told you why I hate queers and you refuse to address it, did I break your bot programming or something?
>or black people
desu blacks are fine but nigger memes are dope

OP here
i just wanted to talk about how boring the album is

Attached: 1450313984334.jpg (744x615, 63K)

"Fuck your ethnicity"

buf if you white you have to not sing a word I put like a hundred time in my song

"Fuck your ethnicity"

but I still think that unarmed blacks are getting gunned down like flies

"Fuck your ethnicity"

but I insinuate a white privilege because the black man get control and not the white man and there is no reason for that

"Fuck your ethnicity", the song is lit tho.

First I was like "nah"

But after all, I never listened to it straight. Like every song in a row. Not even once.
So maybe I'll say "yah".

This but unironically. I genuinely got bored and turned it off half way through the album. West coast hip hop is awful.

a bit true yea

>just an ally
you literally can’t afford to be this much of a faggot irl.

Good Kid Mad City is better