Who are the best current artists in every genre?

I need answers stat. I spent way too long as a wrong generation kid. All my favorite musicians are old or dead. I wanna know what’s going on in music RIGHT NOW. Who are the most popular rappers? Who are the best rappers? Who are the most popular pop stars? Who are the best pop stars? What are the most popular rock bands? What are the best rock bands? Who are the most popular indie artists? Who are the best indie artists? What are the best/most popular metal bands? What are the best/most popular metal bands? What are the best/most popular jazz acts?
Every genre, even ones I didn’t name. But they HAVE to be current. Career started in the last five-ten years current. Fifteen years is acceptable if they’re still active and relevant.
I wanna go to new concerts with new musicians

Attached: C8A5899C-0FBC-4FC7-9BDB-330340A0ABFE.jpg (367x390, 15K)

enya, lil jon

Everything is going underground, listen to artists on soundcloud and bandcamp

>soundcloud and bandcamp
zoomer

can it be over fifteen years if they're still active and relevant too

Don’t be a fag this is an interesting thread
The most popular rock band right now is King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard
The best rock band right now is Palm

ned and the needlefish

king gizzard is not the most popular rock band. greta van fleet and tame impala are more famous. all three are shit and garbage though.

No.

Tame Impala is more popular than King Gizzard and King Gizzard is more popular than Greta Van
They are all garbage though

okay, then there's nothing good right now.

the daughters released an acclaimed rock album last year, but i haven't listened to it yet so i don't know if it's actually good. the consensus on Yea Forums appears to be that it's okay but severely overrated.

That’s fine, I already listen to artists from 15 years ago who are still active. Paul McCartney, for example
That’s why I’m asking for current artists

no, but he's not relevant in the current rock scene. there are still some artists that have been around over fifteen years that are still active and relevant in rock music because that's how dead rock is.

For rock and punk I can definitely reccomend IDLES, Slaves, Fidlar, Royal Blood. Milk Teeth if you want a more old school sound from a modern band.

More pop-rock I'd reccomend the Amazons or Nothing But Thieves. Arctic Monkeys are still going too.

The most popular rapper right now is Kanye West
The best rapper right now is Kanye West

Idles suck, unless you like preachy punk about muh poor immigrants

I do. Politics don't matter if the music is good.

Who are the best industrial artists now?

Attached: 1532153089160.gif (275x275, 1.79M)

Royal blood is just a gay boring version of death from above 1979

Are you serious mate

Royal Blood shit all over those guys (second album not included)

Heavier current punk/hardcore I would recommend Clowns, Everytime I Die, Cancer Bats. I dont like these guys too much but Frank Carter and the Rattlesnakes are pretty popular

Oh also. Prince Daddy and the Hyena are a completely amazing pop punk band, strongly reccomend both their albums.

Hoo boy, that's some slim pickens there

Add Pretty Vicious to this list also

i figured as much

>What are the best/most popular jazz acts?
>Most Popular
Snarky Puppy, Gregory Porter, Kamasi Washington, The Comet is Coming, BadBadNotGood, Fire!/Fire! Orchesta
>best
Henry Threadgill, Steve Lehman, Chris Potter, Craig Taborn, Alex Sipiagin, Wadadda Leo Smith, Vijay Iyer, Tigran Hamaysan, Anour Brahem, David Virelles, John Escreet, Orrin Evans, Matthew Shipp

you have shit taste

Best prog rock = Tool

Good taste m8