Was Tool's Fear Inoculum the most disappointing album release of all time?

Was Tool's Fear Inoculum the most disappointing album release of all time?

Attached: bad cringe not good.png (1887x836, 3.01M)

Seethe.

Attached: 1567552634681.png (239x365, 22K)

Probably. It makes Be Here Now seem like a masterpiece.

Be Here Now IS a masterpiece.

>caring about those awful shity reviewers' scores

All of those are liberal owned media farms though. So some reviews that matter.

>this album is good because a bunch of music reviewers said so

drone faggot

I'm 34. I've listened to all of the albums on the Yea Forumscore list out there and I'm re-listening to FEAR INOCOLUM for the umpteenth time (realistically, I'd say I've listened to it at least 100 times) and I just have not found that many other albums to match it artistically. It is just so inspired throughout the entire thing. It bothers me that folks would write it off as "metal" or "hard rock" and only consider it good in those categories. I've found a LOT of "metal" and "hard rock" to be very subpar and many people in those bands let the loud volume account for what they lack in talent. TOOL is unlike any other band on the planet and their scarcity, limited material and mystery make them all the more appealing to a world that gets EVERYTHING IT WANTS RIGHT NOW (DAMNIT!). TOOL fans wait and wait for more material ... and the reason why is their existing material is so amazing - especially FEAR INOCOLUM.

I know what I am saying has been said a million times before, but it just seems like everytime I read about TOOL in a major publication they write them off as a fringe band. I know MJK does not give an F about all this ... I'm just sad they don't get the respect they deserve on those best of lists. The 500 Rolling Stone list is filled with awesome stuff - no denying that - but FEAR INOCOLUM deserves to be on that list.

FI>AEnima=Lateralus>10K Days>Undertow

And yet people only started hating the album because that libtard fagtano panned it

Nope

But Chinese Democracy is Duke Nukem Forever of music

very accurate

any tool fans disappointed by fear inoculum should give this a listen. much better toolish album released this year

Attached: sermon.jpg (1200x1200, 553K)

Should have been titled "Fear of singing too loudly and getting a scratchy voice which would make wine tasting sting me throat volume 1"

>this album is bad because a bunch of Yea Forumstards said so

drone faggot

not even close

No but your family album was.

I like the album.

Reviews don't make the album good, but it is a good album.

>muh kewl skreems to scare my grandma

There's something wrong with you if you listen to Maynard for the whispers and not the screams

I don't listen to Tool for Maynard if that's what you're implying.

And what is the St. Anger of games?

Not as disappointing as your existence is to your parents

Thanks, this sounds pretty good so far.

I do really enjoy Fear Inoculum, though.

it's bad
i don't need to know a critic's take on it beforehand to decide for myself
I listened to it on Aug 30th and made my own judgement
it's bad

final fantasy 13

Its amazing but if sermon realeased FI and Tool Birth of the marvelous you would be saying the same, recommending FI by sermon as a better and toolish record. FI is not bad at all, its not the best from tool but the expectations and the standards people put into tool make people fall into the meme that it is a bad record.

this.

spot on

ATTENTION!!!!!.
Every Star Wars prequels is better than every nu-wars movie

>Caring about basement dwelling neckbeard opinions as if they are any better

Go back to /pol/

> itt. Fantano drones