She has a new video out

Thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=-PZsSWwc9xA

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 2.19.03 PM.png (542x387, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw
youtube.com/watch?v=OSAAGrnZt8Q
medium.com/cuepoint/devil-music-a-history-of-the-occult-in-rock-roll-3e671a821ba5
youtube.com/watch?v=YgBYyKOUpIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=an06QPM6qGM
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hot Topic circa 2005 the video

pretty uneventful. thought it was actually gonna go somewhere

i think you are a spamming faggot

The song was too short.

so at this point you guys arent in it for the memes but unironically discuss this artist. ok. can you kill yourselves?

Lame just like the song.

i dont care about artistic clips, what i want to see is bust and cleavage, bad vid i disliked

the music doesn't even match the video

My thoughts exactly. Apparently it’s part of a sequence of videos with the xanny vid being the “conclusion”.

griffith did nothing wrong

god I love drinking and doing drugs with my friends I hope I don't overdose and die young!

Exorcise the spectacle
Exorcise the malady
Exorcise the disparate
Poison for eternity

Dimb. I thought this was going to be some Dante’s Inferno shit but apparently it’s just her with special effects in the background.

But is the new Grimes song out yet?

cringe

Hoping she joins the 27 club.

Maybe the media storm that would take place if she died of an OD before the age of 20. Imagine.

She'll be irrelevant by then.

Contrived bullshit. Nothing about her is interesting it's the most cliche "fake deep edge" shit ever and it still gets eaten up.

Really hate Interscope and their garden of industry plants.

The lyrics are cringier than the video. They read like something 15-year old emo me would have written back when emo was the trend.

The special effects on this one are...not great. The wings are looking particularly PlayStation 3.

desu she just looked like a neanderthal version of Grimes in this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=eTLTXDHrgtw

My Lucifer is lonely? Kids listen to this. Fucking satanic kikes.

They're called Sabbatean-Frankists and are behind Marxism, feminism, and cultural Marxism. Look it up. In fact all of leftist political thought stems from Sabbateanism.

This song sucks. They should have made videos for xanny, ilomilo, or Listen Before I Go, which are all much better songs. This one is overproduced and the production is way too poppy for her voice.

Dollar store Grimes.

No comparison. Grimes is one of the most notable artists of the last decade, her music is high energy, has at least some originality, and she's dating the future winner of the Space Race 2.0. What can Billie say for herself? I bet that Blue Origin Jeff Bezos loser is a fan of her.

Did some billionaire tweet about how much he loved her album the night it dropped?

So much for "anti-establishment" Billie.

Admittedly it's good 5D chess from the media execs, to subvert grassroots with undercover plants and take their time to push those artists into the public limelight.

That's a major function of industry plants, to commodity and take over the underground. Oh hell, SpaceGhostPurrp even called Shillie out for blatantly jacking the sound he and his Raider Klan buddies (including Denzel Curry) innovated. You know things are bad when a washed up schizophrenic autist starts attacking you.

>You know things are bad when a washed up schizophrenic autist starts attacking you.
I hope you wrote that with at least a modicum of self awareness as to where you're posting it haha.

Nah. I'm actually a huge fan of Purrp's music, I just think he's a total nutcase.

That's not what I was getting at. I was saying, being attacked by washed up schizophrenic autists is a common occurrance on these anonymous imageboards, and by your own logic a good indication that we shouldn't be wasting our lives here.

Is she trying to make some kind of environmental statement here?

She's woke-for-pay so probably.

Lame. Here's a video which actually utilizes occult imagery.
youtube.com/watch?v=OSAAGrnZt8Q

Oil spill and fire, I see it.

post malones circles is better....

Billie is the female Post Malone, so it makes sense she'd jack his visuals too.

Read the vid description.

Yes, it's actually explicitly a climate statement in the description of the youtube video

That's like ten years bro, too long

this is some satanic devil worshipping shit and I'm not even a christian. isn't the point of pop music to be something positive and happy. carly rae jepsen is much better than this garbage.

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Billie threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild refugees I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this whore on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album she poorly made or what bad song she made she' a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why Billie be dumb white woman not make a song how I make a song” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about her just stop fucking posting her she's not a musician and her songs aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about her again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it she's a whore you’re the moron for posting her whether you like her or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if Billie Eilish just died this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized she was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting her stop posting about how you like and support her and stop posting about how you dislike or hate her just stop making threads about this shit

Attached: 964059785.jpg (1000x700, 96K)

No.

Yes.

There's nothing satanic about the video. Billie is too stupid to understand a complex philosophy like Hermeticism anyway.

doesn't stop her being used by her corporate handlers in their rites to moloch

I agree she's an industry plant but there's nothing "satanic" about the music industry. Capitalists exploit workers regardless of their theological views.

>muh depression

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 5.50.05 PM.png (765x221, 56K)

Satan is a conniving bastard, user. Capitalism may seem mundane on the outside, but it relied a degradation of belief-based values to be accepted. As one user already pointed out, in the Jewish communities, Satan worked through Sabbatai Zevi. The Christian equivalent was John Calvin. Capitalism as we know it is a 500 year project of the followers of these hellspawn.

Yeah, no evidence. All speculation.

the quality of the vocal recording and the mix are fucking insane. song's ok.

>there's nothing "Satanic" about the music industry
>being this dense
Most artists are in the occult

Got any evidence?

Your ignorance of history is not my burden to carry. Look at which countries Calvinism took the strongest hold in and compare to the countries who have most successfully pursued capitalist interests.
Learn about the nuances of the reformation, The English Civil War, the Glorious Revolution, the American Revolution, observe the faith of those who pushed for the supremacy of money power.

On an incredibly serious note, forget I even embellished what I said with accusations of Satanism. The connection between historic faith and capitalism is indisputable.

>4 hours
>2.3 million views
>1 million likes
>#1 on trending
Payola.

The seeds of capitalism were planted in the Abbasid Caliphate which had what we would understand as a proto-capitalist economy. This shit has nothing to do with Calvinism or da jooz.

I'm almost certain you're a Roman Catholic fundamentalist or Eastern Orthodox nationalist.

The fact you need proof is pathetic and bluepilled. But here's an introduction for you:
medium.com/cuepoint/devil-music-a-history-of-the-occult-in-rock-roll-3e671a821ba5

>implying any of those people were legit occultists and not just edgelords

>The seeds of capitalism were planted in the Abbasid Caliphate which had what we would understand as a proto-capitalist economy.
Yeah, that was the development of an analogous phenomenon in a completely different culture though. There was no unbroken line of succession between Abbasid proto-capitalism and our capitalism. The precedence of money is always alien and repulsive to the forbears of a new culture. So it was amonth the Salian Franks and Merovingians who laid the foundations of the West on the Rhenish march of the decaying Roman civilization.

>I'm almost certain you're a Roman Catholic fundamentalist or Eastern Orthodox nationalist.
I wish. Unfortunately, I read the Bible and decided on the basis of the doctrine therein that I could not honestly call myself Christian.
inb4 you accuse me of being a Nordicist pagan, an Odalist or some shit. Wrong again. I'm not committed to a faith, but I feel I have a vague grasp of a cosmology expounded in parts by Buddhism and Gnosticism.
On a side note, Theosophists are nuttier than a squirrel shit.

cope harder.

Explain this

Who wants to make this her NEXT NO. 1???

Attached: C73B8A78-8C7D-4635-8EDB-8B7E1101794F.jpg (828x1030, 721K)

That should be Xanny or Ilomilo. This song sucks and doesn't fit her voice or aesthetic.

lmao the handler on the left looks like a junior Weinstein

She and Denzel should collaborate more. Her voice would fit better with his edgier production.

This
They literally always do this

god those titties

jugs that big are far more typical in murica. It's all the growth hormones y'all pump into your corn

>that look on curry's face

Cringe but it's actually pretty sad that she's making a bunch of 12 year olds into Satan worshipers.

You know Curry knocking them milkers around

youtube.com/watch?v=YgBYyKOUpIQ
24:18

I'm sooooooooooo sick of this superficial edgy bullshit.
Why don't you suffer before you start making shit like this? You're romanticizing it for the sake of it and it's disgusting. Is that the point?
>I'm stuttering, I'm diseased.
>I'm crying blood, I'm damaged
>My eyes are black, I'm already dead

People thinking this shit is hot are just delusional, null experienced people that haven't had a meaningful experience in their entire lives. Get out of your house and start interacting with the fucking world. You'll soon see how fucking shallow Billie's music and her entire image are.

It'll get some noggins joggin but it does nothing to sell the song. The chorus has a decent drop but they didn't use it at all, it could be a music video to any edgy song.

although I thought the video looked cool I have to agree.
I really miss the Britney type teen pop stars who wrote about longing over a boy and not fetishizing being a "damaged youth"
even miley had '7 things I hate about you" and simple timeless bangers like "party in the usa"
where is billies "sk8rboi" type anthem?
where is her "Genie in a bottle"?

this sadgirl/boy shit is tired especially since she's making It the foundation of her persona

BASED FLORIDA MAN

Youtube deleted his channel for being too real.

she’s obviously a dyke
people who think she’s fucking black guys and are posting that collage of her and her black friends or colleagues are either cucks who jerk off to a fantasy of their girlfriend being fucked by a nigger or /pol/cucks who call white women who talk to black people “race traitors”

Yea Forums BTFO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 8.17.38 PM.png (328x122, 24K)

She's obviously not. She may be "bi" and date a girl for the woke points but I can assure you she loves to get dicked down. All "bi" women do at the end of the day that's why they always settle with men.

Can you believe that Rocky is this fuckin famous and SGP has to sell beats for 20 dollars? What kind of fucked up reality are we living in? This guy basically started the underground and influenced it for the whole decade to come plus influenced mainstream (also is the only good beatmaker other than Pierre).
What the fuck does Rocky do? He’s way better at wearing clothes than making music. I kinda like that he’s the only rapper mixing lyrical rap and trap but he’s still so fuckin bland and boring. The last interesting thing he did since 2013 was when he stole Lord Infamous’ flow on that song with Skepta. He also has the worst verse on Carti’s self-titled and I can never forgive him for ruining the song.

Attached: 62CB572F-6645-4923-B8FB-574482666DC8.jpg (640x413, 54K)

Slipknot were never about scaring anyone but Tipper Gore. Course Billie has no conception of that time now that the conservatives have been completely kowtowed into submission and drowned out by the sound of Nicki Minaj's BRAAAAAAPs

Purrp's beats remain legendary.

Meanwhile, nearly every "SoundCloud rapper" (including Miss Billie here) for the past six years has blatantly ripped off his sound.

Billie’s music sounds nothing like SGP’s. Fuck off.

fuck this is why i can never say in public that i was a fan of jah

She would’ve never used those dark edgy instrumentals if not for SGP. It doesn’t matter that she’s not directly ripping him off.

youtube.com/watch?v=an06QPM6qGM
Hear that distorted bass, distorted synths, and high-hats?
youtube.com/watch?v=GbjwfQG_N_Y

Of course, she uses Soundcloud-esque production on a song called "xanny" as a gimmick. Her entire thing is cheap gimmicks.

>5 million views in 7 hours
Nothing you could say could convince me this girl isn’t a plant.

She’s not a plant. Her parents were poor and they lived in a crime ridden part of LA because that’s all they could afford. She said she had one pair of shoes and had to wear the same clothes every day.

>house flippers
>actors
>white in la
>poor
lyl

Attached: 1565928957528.gif (200x216, 155K)

all vapid coalburners go to hell*

shitty mall emo is INFINITELY better than this fridgemode thot

Spoken like a zoomer who doesn't remember how shitty MCR and Hawthorne Heights were.

Most actors aren’t rich and HP wasn’t a nice area until recently. Billie even said she heard a lot of gunshots growing up.

i’m a millennial

Nigga they were house flippers. That takes capital.

You think she's familiar with BONES? Because this is what her music reminds me of.
youtube.com/watch?v=ewZZNeYDiLo

If you watch the video, Billie's mom makes plenty of weasel statements like: "we had to have control over our neighbourhood", and "we sold it to a lovely couple with no criminal record" (read: white). Billie and her brother were homeschooled, probably because their parents didn't want them going to school with all the Mexicans.

Looks exactly like that A. Wyatt Mann comic lol

Denzel isn't a "n****r", he's actually very intelligent and anti-degeneracy.

BARF

Sounds like a 1996 R&B tune.

More like 1994.

Attached: billiyya-eilishawa.jpg (1066x1600, 1.01M)

Those wings are poorly rendered CGI.

WOAH

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 11.21.43 PM.png (550x177, 34K)

The upbeat instrumental doesn’t fit her at all. She should play up her strengths and sing melodically over darker beats.

I'm 20 seconds in. Is Evanescence back?
Oh.

The fuck are the naked girls dancing in the fire supposed to mean?

She's trying to be sexual without sexualizing herself.

I'm glad I missed out on teenage love in high school. Teenage girls are even more fucking retarded than women have been through my 20s.

Attached: 1539899655241.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>27
She will be clout martyred in some way before then, I'm certain. And yes, ODing counts as clout martyrdom.

I think that you're preaching to the choir here. Every adult has always known this teenage edge is fucking gay.

Lesbians don't exist

Lesbian transgirls do.

With all the clout she’s acquired you’d think she’d be doing more to help him out.

Sirens is one of the best songs she’s ever done yet it only has 2 million views on YouTube.

Who is this and why should I care?

Well at least this trash was a little better than bad guy. Downvoted and back to based Failure

Attached: R-5145834-1386862214-4546.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 91K)

Hot take circa deez nutz the post

Attached: 175.png (600x446, 649K)

Attached: 164121982398840909.webm (480x600, 2.1M)

What’s sexual about this?

just make sure you look good doing it

In what other context do 24-year old SoundCloud rapper play "ninja" with minors?

>nearly 7 million views in 11 hours
>utterly btfoing other new music videos including Chris Brown, Lana del Rey, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus and (soon) Taylor Swift in views
Something is happening here and I don't know what the fuck it is

Payola.

Also, judging from the video's comments section, the bulk of her fans seem to be teens.

Everything.

Lmao. Not even the Daughters posters are this bad

How bad are they?

>implying it’s her writing the lyrics

She writes them with her brother.

Pretentious lyrics ruin this for me.

i.e. her brother writes them

WTF is with the banding and blocking in that video, they need to fire anyone involved in the production chain for this pile of shit