Is it possible to make good music if I've never been in a relationship and can bardly look the opposite sex in the eyes?

Is it possible to make good music if I've never been in a relationship and can bardly look the opposite sex in the eyes?
Asking for a friend =)

Attached: 1567355785757.jpg (957x1024, 110K)

michael jackson

I bet she regrets that lol

you can’t make or really even appreciate music if you’re an autistic friendless incel

That's why I stayed away from it, waaaay too much of a social aspect.

Completely and utterly untrue

seethe

Not true at all. Speaking from experience.

cope

devil trips

Music is an inherently Dionysian form of art and autists are incapable of relating to it. Moping in your room isn’t deep and never will be.

*jostles the crab bucket*

faggot nigger cunt tree branch suck the balls

god girls are so cute

if not bait, then this is unironically the most stupidest post I've ever seen on this board

Nice false dichotomies, retard. I bet you browse mbti forums and think you've acquired profound wisdom about the world

Imagine hitting on that thing lmao

Nick Drake did it

No shit, she's probably a cashier at Walgreen's and thinks any guy who's polite or makes eye contact is "hitting on her".

Good post
seethe

aren't autistic friendless incels supposed to be the best at it

>nick drake

Attached: 439FD3A2-AE09-4637-8544-9B4D2C2EF12D.png (210x240, 6K)

this

okay, how about kurt cobain? even if you don't personally like his music, he was a highly successful musician that was also a socially awkward autist.

Cobain was very popular in alternative circles, iirc he claimed to have made out with half the guys in Aberdeen while in high school

Wasn't that guy from Owl City an autistic retard?

Wasn’t he also a pedo

Na that was one of the band mates

all the girls in my sixth grade class were into owl city, he shouldve come by and scooped some up

He's gay. As if the music didn't make it clear enough.

Attached: 1426227790563.jpg (719x1436, 225K)

An adult wrote all of these

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES

Fireflies went to No. 1

Living a life of solitude allows one to cultivate a level of understanding and appreciation of music not otherwise possible due to constant social distractions.

I fucking cringe at the fact that I live in the city that this dude is from.
Owatonna's not all bad guys, trust me.
But FUCK Federated Insurance. Taking up 3 downtown blocks with their horseshit, goddamn.

Attached: Aint_no_shame_in_kingin_like_kong_sometimes_retard.jpg (270x467, 38K)