Lmao he’s gonna give ldr a 9 isn’t he

lmao he’s gonna give ldr a 9 isn’t he

Attached: 2C263B52-4AD9-45C9-AFEF-EE7048926A85.jpg (750x412, 330K)

You beat me to it user

WHO /DISLIKE SQUAD/ HERE?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

TOOL BTFO

a fucking 4..come on man

Yes because its nonarguably better

why should I give a hoot what this bald hipster fuck says

I would have given it a strong 2, the album is complete shit. What a waste of 13 years.

Stop fucking posting here Anthony or
I will kill you and that gorilla you call a wife or may be I'll even be nice and wait until you guys have a niglet and make it 3

yes, but in a world without the fader article the scores are reversed

I read that fast and thought you said 'why would I give a hot fuck what he says'
I like my version better

Oh shut uppppppppppppp this album is pretty good

Tool fans are crying like little bitches hahaha

this btfo fantano plebs that only confirms the album is good

This is a fucking racist score and he knows it, he has to disrespect all white artists to absolutely absurd degrees, like Post Malone, Logic, NF whom is supposedly "so bad I won't even review it" even though he's selling more than Eminem now, now Tool.

Is it me or do a lot of music critics have a vendetta against Tool?

Attached: 20190902-183338.jpg (1918x1080, 729K)

Why the fuck would he ever do that? That annoying emo hoe and her music are both bland and boring
Music for 12 years old girls who think they’re not like the other girls
Imagine being an adult man and liking her album

It's just that tool is cool to hate. I remember back in 2008 when I was a huge prog rock fan I would read comments on music forums like "It's funny how the band name describes it's fan base" and I never got it, I now see it clearly, it's like Korn or Limp Bizkit

I think this guy in particular only reviewed it because it's a big album. He doesn't even like Tool. And Anthony is usually more harsh on rock recently, I think if this exact same album came out around 2010-12 he'd give it a 7.

Yes boomers and trannies are eternally BTFO by Pitchfork, Fantano and RYM average. You guys would’ve probably said the same (if it was 1998) about Cat Power

>And Anthony is usually more harsh on rock recently
his AOTY '18/most recent 10 was a rock album dumbass

it would be appreciated if you didnt dodge the filters :'^)
>"squad"
>needledrop viewer
get the fuck out

he sucked posty's dick wtf are you talking about

God i can’t believe how wrong fagtano was with this score. FI is actually a 5/10

As much as I don't like that literal fucking faggot, I kinda agree with him desu.

It's literally the most lackluster project they've put out thus far. Even their Opiate EP sounded like it had more drive & passion compared to FI.

I never said he hates them all, and the Daughters album is the type of loud and abrasive stuff he usually reviews pretty highly. From what I've seen, this more "normal" type of rock rarely reviews well with him. He's very obviously gotten more into zoomer music.

maybe it's because "normal rock" fucking sucks and zoomer music is actually interesting

he hates lana

he gave every pre-release track from NFR "Best New Track"

I like both

Attached: ....jpg (443x332, 21K)

that should tell you everything about this fag.

I think Fear Inoculum is roughly on the level of Undertow, around a 7/10.
Bait

Faggot piece of shit subhuman spamming fucking Fantano threads fuck you I hope you get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers I hope there’s an accident and you lose both your hands so you can never post again I’m sick of this bald fat faggot on this board I don’t give a shit about what good album he rated poorly or what bad album he rated highly he’s a stupid fucking idiot we know that we’ve always known that but you retards come here every fucking hour of every fucking day saying “durr wait why fantano be dumb bald man not rate album how I rate album” why don’t you pull your head out of your ass do the world a favor and get a fucking shotgun and end your posting career early I’m sick of coming to Yea Forums and seeing this subhuman and always the same fucking complaints about him just stop fucking posting him he’s not a musician and his videos aren’t even interesting just stop it I hope the skull is ripped out of your head and your brains are split in two and then they’re both put back and the process is repeated over and over I hope you live in abject misery I never want to see a thread about him again I hope your spine is split in half I hope your heart is clogged with cum I fucking hate these stupid fucking low quality threads we need a permanent ban on these threads I want the mods to just fucking end this and I don’t even like them fuck off just do it stop posting yes we get it he’s a moron you’re the moron for posting him whether you like him or not you’re a fucking cancer cell killing this board eat my whole ass I’m sick and tired of you people being alive if theneedledrop were deleted off youtube this board would probably suck for a few weeks or so but then it would be so great as people realized he was never coming back I’m fucking begging you here please stop posting him stop posting about how you like and support him and stop posting about how you dislike or hate him just stop making threads about this shit

today I shall remind them

Attached: image.jpg (3120x2880, 958K)

Thanks for reminding me that Fantanthony isn't qualified to review metal records.

(He is)

you're actually a retard if you think TOOL's new album sounded more unique than the new Gizzard.

>more unique
It's a completely generic thrash metal record. Enjoy your shit for brains.

>Yea Forums: it's not a thrash wtf you can hear the bass wtf vocals to clean not edgy enough not thrash
>also Yea Forums: it's completely generic thrash sounds exactly like every other thrash album

Attached: no_touch_miller.webm (514x480, 297K)

It's not my fault that other dipshits on this board don't understand thrash metal. The Gizz record is entirely unremarkable. The Tool record isn't that great, but it is at least as good as the Gizz record.

>muh album sucks
>personal vendetta
>but muh fibonacci muh 7/13 metric muh 10 minute intros bro

This album is abhorrent, how can an entire band be so out of touch with reality?

>abhorrent
Epic thesaurus use dude.

The album is just bland. We will stop talking about it in a few weeks. I feel I NEED to drop acid to actually feel a sense of anything. Which is its problem.

dude DRUGS lmao.