/gg/ - Guitar & Bass General

An actual good anime about guitar edition.

How do I start learning guitar/bass?
>justinguitar.com
>studybass.com
Guitar chords and inversion
>chordbook.com/guitar-chords/
String tension calculator (D'Addario-based):
>stringtensionpro.com
Music theory:
>musictheory.net/lessons
Guitar Maintenance and other information:
>frudua.com/guitar_craftpedia_en.html
Why is my guitar buzzing?
>frets.com/FretsPages/Luthier/Technique/Setup/BuzzDiagnosis/buzzlist.html
Large repository of tabs, books and other resources related to playing and theory:
>mega.nz/#F!v2oQgKhB!5nEaeUD8xxQYO8ipUoViqw

On last night's episode of /gg/:

Attached: BECK-MongolianChopSquad-Ep15_1-2.jpg (512x384, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rZWdolJfgk
youtube.com/watch?v=VFV76ibotTw
vocaroo.com/i/s0w8130WMfeS
vocaroo.com/i/s1LFCmCwIs6Y
youtu.be/MXqQ_hKIyTc
youtube.com/watch?v=i3k-ZTWl9mg
cosmomusic.ca/guitar-electric-charvel-cs-san-dimas-hsh-fr-cherry-w-case-1.html
vocaroo.com/i/s14VFXHacnO2
youtube.com/watch?v=f4it9vK6G7o
vocaroo.com/i/s0ExLvU9hOBp
vocaroo.com/i/s0b6Fgy5n5Jj
vocaroo.com/i/s0cQiZ281CyN
vocaroo.com/i/s0TJHsddvvdv
youtube.com/watch?v=hLJOYgo584c
youtu.be/xDal5-oVsFs
vocaroo.com/i/s1Q5g975vUOq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for non-shitty Gibson clones.

Attached: 5951832608153b48c72f593608a10956.jpg (1000x664, 219K)

What would Jesus play?

Attached: 2072742_0.jpg (630x630, 60K)

>tfw you'll never have a Maho gf

Attached: 23.jpg (474x316, 31K)

Drum chicks > Keyboard chicks > Guitar chicks > Bass chicks > Singer chicks

It's the same but backwards for dudes, to ensure you can always form a musical ensemble with your equivalent gf, unless you're a guitarist, then enjoy playing two-guitar prog wank. But being a guitarist, you're such a wanker you'd enjoy that.

youtube.com/watch?v=-rZWdolJfgk
>tfw no gf part of a post-shoegaze japanese four piece band

Attached: 12614796362218.jpg (640x480, 37K)

He wouldn’t support intellectual theft of Dean and Co. and would buy Gibson SG In a heritage cherry

Who here has an Orange amp?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-09-03 21-43-49.png (1162x429, 360K)

I know user I know
youtube.com/watch?v=VFV76ibotTw

Attached: 20.jpg (960x540, 110K)

Probably

Attached: dean ripped them off btw.jpg (405x720, 24K)

>kinoku teikoku played in toronto and i missed it
i didnt need this sort of pain, not today

Ahem
I have an announcement

FUCK DEAN
FUCK IBANEZ
FUCK WMIC
FUCK SCHECTER
FUCK CORBIN
FUCK MANSON
FUCK CHINESE PLY WOOD
FUCK CHINESIUM HARDWARE
AND FUCK POOR PEOPLE WHO BUY THAT SHIT

Attached: DA4D7773-A1A0-48C2-91BE-D50236CF2CE6.png (953x1282, 495K)

>he doesn't know ibanez makes some good shit

this is exactly why ESP is so autistic about their branding they won't even put their name on a $2000 guitar

How do you feel about Jazzmasters?

yep

as an aside, I have nothing but utter disgust for male covers of songs by female vocalists

Attached: 1559318352017.jpg (1200x500, 35K)

Gibson would have a better reputation if they did the same thing and stopped calling the shitty tributes and studio models Gibsons, when they're actually fancy epiphones and can't meet the standards of the brand at that price point.

Literally all the QC and "just as good as muh fender" memes come from those

Attached: D7lsGMRXoAI3Z6r.jpg (1196x1196, 94K)

orville making a comeback would unironically save gibson at this point

either that, or pulling a fender and branding all the mid range epiphones as gibson and making them in mexico to boost sales

Does anyone make guitars that are just completely unbranded? No logos, minimum detailing.

They need to make the epiphones in korea but charge the same price

Parts suppliers like warmoth and independent luthiers

I'm the guy in the previous thread who asked if it would be better to upgrade my piece of shit LP guitar or buy a new one in the 400-500 bucks range ( )

I said dollars to give people an idea, but I'm in Europe. Some guy recommended Vintage but I don't think I've ever seen one in nearby stores, and I won't buy online without trying first. Is pic related alright? it would be a bit over 500€

Attached: se_standard_245__2018_straight1_new.png (1064x363, 318K)

Yeah but you have to buy the sandpaper separately.

>Implying that would be much better

Gook planks just look better and come with better hardware. Install a new nut, bridge, tuners, etc yourself or buy used, gookplanks lose over half their value just by being sold because they are THAT worthless.

can a lone consumer schmuck like me buy one from parts suppliers without too many hoop jumping? would you happen to know the price range for either that or finding a luthier?

warmoth is expensive

just buy a squier neck off ebay and wipe the logo off with goo-gone

vocaroo.com/i/s0w8130WMfeS

Attached: 59B6402F-A551-4023-8872-50F9D87601A8.jpg (1125x888, 540K)

you were not kidding
doesn't seem like a bad deal though, since their stuff is more or less made to order

Tried a slim guitar in a similar style recently. Feels comfy but also weird. Would love to try one of these meme machines at one point but you really have to be chad to be able to wear them.

Attached: L99A6878.jpg (850x759, 119K)

Did he make you that mad lol

>open link
>hey those chords sound pretty alri-fpffffffffffffffffffffffff

Attached: 1359850878955.gif (499x220, 589K)

I made you that mad lol

Attached: 0CC5D2D7-26AE-4BE0-9282-1D27BF07D117.jpg (300x168, 7K)

you guys know he was just arguing with himself the whole time

he's that lonely

Isn't music forbidden in all these traditional amish communities?

what the fuck are you even talking about and who are you replying to
post about guitars already

Me and I hate it

I'd enjoy a girlfriend, faggot. Fuck what instruments we'd play, she'd play the flute and I'd play the bongos, amirite fellas?

Metal is for children

Attached: 6DEAABBB-94A6-420A-90F3-2526B3C369A8.jpg (697x708, 96K)

You just know that there are frail white dorks with glasses in this thread that dream of a ukulele girl

I can't wait til this is affordable for poorcunts. Don't know whether to go for this or a Godin multiac

Not if you do their in stock section

>The chad pedal player
>Can afford any gear he wants, isn't poor
>Highly creative, creates expansive soundscapes that wow everyone and make panties wet
>Fit, attractive, at least six feet tall
>Has lots of friends
>Does not posture and claim to be a great guitar player, other people think he is anyways

>The virgin straight into the amp player
>Could barely afford an epiphone
>not creative, needs to read tabs of other peoples songs to play guitar
>ugly manlet
>no social life, lives with his parents
>angrily posts on the internet about how pedals and nice guitars are for people with no talent

Attached: 1bba39ff0351966f57b7ff44e6f84236.jpg (1080x1350, 341K)

I dream of jake shimabukuro

im the neet from last thread. what makes the thunderbird so that hard? I keep reading that it's heavy and sounds muddy whatever that means.

That volume swell sad trombone in the beginning makes me want to kiss him. Truly a master of the trolling craft.

Attached: 20190618_213657(1).jpg (1698x2945, 1.1M)

*suck

You're literally paying extra for anime sunburst and the word "standard" on the truss rod cover. Boomers are pretty funny when they'd avoid the model with the same pickups from the custom model and coil split in favor of binding on the body.

Is that a veneer or fotoflame?

Veneers usually look pretty close to the real thing so I'm guessing the latter

Dude, get a fender jazz bass or a preicion base. They are literally the gold standard of electric bass, durable and cheap.

Ask me how I know you can't afford either.

Either what?

vocaroo.com/i/s1LFCmCwIs6Y

Its not a schecter. Its a veneer

You can't afford anything that says Gibson on the headstock.

Deans and schecters come out of the same factory. The only difference is the logo.

Are you literally mac demarco, woah...

Literally

I have an LP studio. I could have got the standard but wanted the coil split. The next best model that actually had more than the most basic electronics was the LP modern which I wasn't prepared to spend more than twice as much money on.

Ltd and schecter have been known to use fotoflame look it up.

And dean. They're all made by WMIC and PT Cort.

On a guitar with a real flame maple top, you can see the flame lines grain continue into any body cavities. This is the only way you can tell a flame maple top from a quality veneer. This is only an issue if you are being charged a premium as if the guitar actually contains semi-precious wood.

Cheaper, ultra-thin veneers and photo-flame jobs are immediately apparent, look very similar, equally worthless, and don't need any tricks to spot.

No. Same factory different team of workers and instructions. Im not doing this

Why do you think a cheap korean dean is made to a higher standard than a cheap korean schecter?

Because the literally who brand name was endorsed by dimebag for a while, and somehow, korean wageslaves really put their heart and soul into anything vaguely associated with pantera?

I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS

HUH
U
H

i'm going with the other user

this looks like fotoflame. with plastic inlays.

never pay $500 for a guitar that doesn't have a solid color finish lol it just looks tacky

Attached: sub_05-3134763007_l.jpg (800x1200, 295K)

honestly guys, am I wasting my time if I just teach myself with chord charts and tabs and don’t really bother with theory/sheet music?

I had lessons for about a year in my teens, did one exam but overall found it tedious (although looking back I wish I’d taken it further and not wasted it), am I making an idiot out of myself by just trying out something like a Byrds song every once in a while and not learning to read music etc?

The only parts of music theory worth knowing are intervals and harmonies

You do not need to read sheet music, it isn't meant for guitars. As classical notation, it's meant for 1d instruments and monophonic instruments like those found in classical music. Guitar is a visual, intuitive 2d polyphonic instrument and your playing is hampered by reading sheet music.

How do i learn songs by ear for artists who use weird alternative tunings? I want to learn a couple Sonic Youth and MBV songs but the tabs in standard just don't sound right

/gg/ barely moves without him although the gear arguments keep it going somewhat

I really want to cum on her face

Cool

btfo

based two line autism poster

ur all faggets

friendly reminder to buy Condor guitars and Alien handmade tube amps and Malagoli handmade pickups

You're wasting your time if you don't record your own stuff. Everything else is an aid to support it.

best friend’s older brother is a jazz bassist (studied it at uni, went to a performing arts school, is a professional etc) and keeps smirking at me whenever I try to have a little fun on an instrument

it seems like textbook insecure behaviour but why would a world classic musician be insecure?

Watch this and calm yourself
youtu.be/MXqQ_hKIyTc

im not irritated fuck off

Because he knows people who are better than him. Everybody does.

now i want to make a video with my cat

rate my mix/production youtube.com/watch?v=i3k-ZTWl9mg

but only faggots like you and him are insecure about it

Trolled hard.

>people unironically owning 50-100 watt amplifiers and 4x12 cabs
>Photo usually taken in bedroom

Why anons? Aren't you aware that 100 watts is too much for even large stages and are more of a hassle to the sound guy trying to mix you? How many times have you taken it above 2 in your bedroom?

tfw my nebulizer ran out of water and it means it's time i get my ass out of the chair and do exercises and take a cold shower and start practicing

Attached: empty_pockets.jpg (811x802, 34K)

He envies your soul see also adam neely. They remove every trace of feeling and nuance in these schools and replace it with negative harmony and 11/8 rhythms.

Fuck off, Sammy.

>Studied music
>World-class musician
He's insecure because he's not world-class.
Takes a lot more work after music school to actually gain experience in the field; same as any other profession. He's probably a bit shit and still clinging onto the music school bubble, which is kinda sad.

This. I own a 10w tube amp with a 1x12 and it's enough to gig with a drummer albeit the drums may be louder depending on the drummer. i am planning on replacing the cab with a 2x12, then it will probably be louder than the drummer.

These are the people that vote for less taxes in higher payment brackets because they see themselves up there one day.

Are you doing a doom metal bedroom show with fog?

Would Jackson dinky Js32 be good for my first electric guitar?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

You're not wrong, family! That's what you get when you spend most of your time doing gigs and paying for recordings and tours! Can guarantee that my upright bass is worth more than your amplifier/maybe your entire rig, but it's acoustic and therefore irrelevant!

it should be okay, just as long as it isn't a bass guitar. bass guitars are for faggots

And that makes you better than a full stack owner in his bedroom how exactly???

It sounds good. And pisses soi faggots like you off

pic: guitarist ; musician

i am feeling like a slave because a dogfood customer wanted a product that my boss' shop didnt have in stock and i refused to tell the customer where was another shop on that area

Attached: Joe-Bonamassa (1).jpg (532x800, 77K)

Which guitar should i use today
Hh
Hss
Active hh

if you cant even pick a guitar i am sorry for you

thats a veneer the guy paid $300 for his

Do I see a floyd on a sub 1000 guitar there hm?

I like them all equally.

>lasts as long as 10 sets of Ernie Balls
How can one pack of strings be so based?

Attached: 13028104_800.jpg (545x600, 120K)

Show them

Never said better, just different. Can't handle a difference in opinion, user?

I am literally shaking rn, user. Am I angry or just feeling a sterile 100 watt turned up to 1 and a half? I can't be too sure!

Help me out will you?
Listen, i can't for the life of me get the high E hammer ons to pierce, i'm trying to play a song that requires these high notes to be tapped in and they just cannot pierce through the bass, you hear fuck all. So, is it the pickups, or the amp? I'm hammering down on that fucker so hard.
Using a shitty line 6 amp that i'm borrowing, don't currently own an amplifier and the guitar is an ESP LTD MH 327. I'm using a clean tone, no distortion.

Attached: EVH-Wolfgang-HT-with-Broken-High-E-768x432.jpg (768x432, 70K)

if theyre all the same to you then why you have more than one

Fuck off, Sammy.

finally got my free strings from the Fender survey, gonna be a few months before I use them though.

The problem is you're judging every 100W amp as being 'overkill' when in reality a lot of the really good 100W amp circuits are not like they were in the 60s/70s. Go look at a Bogner, Friedman or even Mesa, they don't need to be turned up loud to still sound extremely good.

>i might be 5'9" and 130lbs BUT I SURE AS HELL AINT NO SOI-BOI CUZ MY AMP GOTS A BIG NUMBER ON IT
>MAGA

lol ur shite

>they dont need to be turned up loud to saturate the power tubes
damn that's really miraculous technology

>ESP LTD

lol its just a LTD, a real ESP costs five grand

i had this one, it was extremely light and extremely trebly. it didnt sound like a les paul at all.

i guess prs its using okoume in their se line which is extremely feather weight

Shuddup, dick holes unless you're going to answer the question don't (You) me
I know you fucking cunts don't know how to solve the issue and that's why you skirt past the question and insult me, eat my shit, fucking know nothings. Get out of this thread, faggot, faggot, faggots.

>im so retarded
>attenuators dont exist
Pathetic basic bitch

Different tonez and playability.
>maga
Kek. Fuck off antifa offset fag

no, you get out of the thread
this is for people that actually play and dont pollute the thread with dumb questions
and i am not helping you anymore because youre a faggot

don't even waste your time with him, hes just poorfag coping over the fact he can't afford and has never played a 100W boutique head with a good circuit

You suck at guitar though and your singing ia horrendous.

>Different tonez and playability.
i see the difference in tone and playabilit matters so much to you that you cant even decide between them

>you are this mad

I've got 22 watts and it's too loud.

angryfag

^ new roman personality

Attached: 1521841871582 (2).jpg (248x229, 7K)

lol u cant get to me
enjoy your shitty gear

Yeah because they all feel and play good. How is that so hard to understand? Fucking jackass

i get it you dont even use the neck pickup

Am I supposed to play in every key every day?

youre not supposed to anything, nobody cares

Oh, no doubt. That's why most of them have half (and sometimes quarter) power switches, right? That's why Mesa and Friedman are amazing, not a massive fan of Bogners I've heard live though!

>Spend more money than needed on a 50 to 100 watt amp, more for a cab as well
>Spends more on an inefficient attenuation system to bring the force the amp to bedroom levels
>Still doesn't sound as good as a cranked princeton

I'm still not seeing logic here, maybe I am retarded sorry user, I guess I was wrong...

My next purchase

cosmomusic.ca/guitar-electric-charvel-cs-san-dimas-hsh-fr-cherry-w-case-1.html

I'm just fucking around guys. Now c'mon spit it out, you're wasting time trying to get my attention and be cute.

I like Laney tube amps

Attached: s-l400.jpg (300x400, 27K)

What part of hss and hh dont you get, retard.

too late, fuck bacl to reddit

I'm not a chick, cut it out and tell me.

what part do you not understand? lol dumbass

Imagine spending $6,000 on a Floyd Rose hsh strat copy with a stupid looking headstock. Tbh it's got good specs(although the finish is ugly imo, probably looks great in person), but a terrible value. When you're spending this much you have to treat it as an investment. Is that guitar gonna be worth that much 5 to 10 years from now? And is there even gonna be a buyer who is looking for that single guitar.

What pickups do you recommend for that Yellow Ledbetter strat tone?

Attached: 20190903_175243~1.webm (1080x1920, 2.74M)

Gay faggot finish but charvel is great. Always impressed by their customshop models in demos.

what song is this melody from
vocaroo.com/i/s14VFXHacnO2

Anything that isn't Brazilian.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4it9vK6G7o

lol i had passed through that song the other day
fuck ill never write good songs

Smoke some weed or get drunk. If you really want to change the game you gotta go for blow.

does my voice fit the song
vocaroo.com/i/s0ExLvU9hOBp

To be fair Ernie Balls are overrated.

If someone famous plays it, yes

Which is why you should only buy ibanez jems and ESP M-IIs, all other superstrats are irrelevant

>oh it's the steve vai guitar
>oh it's the metallica guitar
>*enter charvel thing*
>what the fuck is that

Thinking of buying a Japanese Stratocaster, anything I should know going in?

Attached: 1558501854069.jpg (1920x1080, 892K)

yeah, it's a fucking strat, they're pretty much impossible to fuck up but they're also impossible to make any better so past $500 you have to wonder why people bother.

Replace the pickups.

The best strat pickups are EMGs so buy something cheap so you don't feel bad about routing out a battery box

Fits it really well. Your accent is really heavy but it works well enough for the lo-fi folk sound.

Thanks, I found this one that is a 1958 re-issue made in 2017. Apparently it has 'Fender American '58 Pickups'. Good or bad? I like the Sunburst

Attached: 58-strat.jpg (361x849, 31K)

yes, you're really talented! keep it up and never stop posting!

There's more to the equation than this, lurk more.

>21 frets
>vintage specs

no

Chinese rebranded pickups sold in brazil

Yes, but it follows the conversation flow. Pay attention more.

In 5 to 10 years nobody will remember those guys. The market will be all jared scallion 8 strings.

I don't mind that though really, I plan to mainly play clean stuff so I don't need 24 frets.

i mean there's no reason not to have 22

24 moves the neck pickup down but there's no reason not to have 22, ever

>Not using frets 12-24 for cheery ukelele tones

Never gonna make it

I keep seeing these gibson posts and I'm fairly new into guitar. What are the real differences between a gibson les paul studio vs a les paul standard vs a custom? I'm only seeing binding, different colors and the fret nib thing. Is there something I'm missing? Just trying to understand why they cost so much.

Attached: 12.jpg (2560x1600, 264K)

The 21 frets are part of the 58' specs. Like this guy said though . If he wants a sunburst strat he can get a newer used made-in-Mexico one for about $500(you can go for less but i'm being conservative) or like $650 new with the 22 frets.

>imagine owning a strat with less than 22 frets
Lmfao

My mistake for this I see you're going for a Japanese strat.

vocaroo.com/i/s0b6Fgy5n5Jj

Why does it even matter? Its not like you can complete another octave with 22

More attention to detail, so fewer flaws

Gibsons are complex to make compared to something like a fender. They have fancy finishes and glued in necks. And they do a lot more by hand at the gibson factory, so if you want real soul and real tone out of an absolutely flawless guitar it will cost you. A Les Paul standard is is one of the finest guitars on earth.

t. blues lawyer

One more note you can play without having to bend to it.

Imagine being able to install a 22 fret without buying a new guitar.

I don't tremolopick past the 12th fret

Niggers and kikes

I'll think it over, its not much more than a MIM and I was impressed with a friends MIJ in terms of the quality over any Mexican I have seen. Thanks for help.

Real nigga advice

Never buy a guitar made in a country with an average IQ

Attached: ISBN9780739034033_3.jpg (600x800, 88K)

No one buys their guitars anymore so they increase prices to stay afloat. There's always some dude in a midlife crisis guy buying a 5k customshop gibson with a fretboard that looks like a starterkit combo from walmart.

Why should I go for alternative tunings? You just spread yourself thin.

is that better or worse than rebranding your guitars because too many people were buying them?

You just put the notes in different spaces, as long as you know the notes and aren't reliant on scale shapes it's not an issue. Some intelligence is required but not much.

Nice. My deans are better than Esp

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-03-16-10-32.png (1080x2160, 385K)

Very good. Very suprised with your singing desu. The first clip wasn't the best but this was really good.

Wouldn't that tarnish the name if studios have flaws? Why not brand those as epiphones? The standards are almost twice the price of a studio and I don't think the finish justifies the cost since most of the processes the do to finish studios are the same. Ie fretwork through plek, gluing the neck, buffing and polishing etc. I watched a video saying it takes about 3mins to do binding.

The electronics and hardware are the same and I'm assuming the wood is too. You're not getting more in the guitar really. So why are they so expensive?

thanks much appreciated
vocaroo.com/i/s0cQiZ281CyN

Kek. Jackass.

whats funny, thats a serious cover

I forgot to add that it has to be a country's original brand, not an outsourced job, and made by a country's native inhabitants. Sorry. Outsourcing is done to a price point. There is no korean dean made for the sake of making a nice guitar, only for the sake of making a sale.

This might make it hard for you to find a good korean guitar because koreans have no souls.

Don't mind him. You got talent.

Wow, just wow. You've improved so much since you first started posting. You're the best musician in /gg/ at this point.

This is the truth

does my voice fit the adele song

does that mean all american gutiars are shit since they're made by anglo whites instead of siberians and vikings?

Yeah, you're doing a great job

yes actually

yes

anglos can't do guitar right, their ethnic instrument is the woodwind

thank you :)

This is so sad. Kek

But wait, since electric guitar was invented in the US, doesn't that make it the ethnic instrument of the North American euromutt?

Martin Dreadnought Jr.

so are you telling me that black metal is culturally appropriating PoC

Attached: 1477529988784.gif (500x281, 2.76M)

Yeah it's norwegians wishing they were 1% black like us

No one, except the little luthiers that make maybe 6 guitars a year because they want to make guitars for the sake of making a nice guitar. They're all businesses.

Only a Dean is good enough for real niggas

Attached: black-death-band-photo.jpg (778x505, 162K)

I like guitars and I hope you have a nice day lads

How will whyte bois recover?

>jCOPE

>when people aren't buying funk records anymore

By looking like this apparently

Attached: several thousand estrogen pills later.jpg (740x580, 66K)

Oof

>Businesses are not made up of people

die

Attached: 1554444700298.png (402x360, 215K)

His*

The people do what the business tells them to

>the people deciding what to do are not people

lol dumb commie

Looks like sam.

3 tone sunburst or 2 tone?

burst is only allowed on flame maple, and only as two tone

Condor

Fender? I like the 3 better

>he bought an "E-II"
>$2000 for a veneer
>they won't even put their name on the headstock

worse than sammy and his condor desu

you know your waifu plays an authentic ESP right lmao

Attached: 1447525158936.jpg (922x940, 109K)

One tone (solid finish)

No tone (natural finish) = Maximum tone

>no tone = maximum tone
Dumbass

>Tfw your waifu plays an authentic gibson SG

I feel bad for the bandorifags, their waifus have such shitty guitars.

Attached: d1c4frx-bd9f59be-417f-46b5-bf0e-a97ecc3990f3.jpg (550x800, 173K)

Yes, Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double Locking Tremolo so I don't see what the problem is.

The fewer tones you have, the more tone you have. Adding tone to a guitar traps the tone inside, since like forces repel.

>Licensed

Pot metal bridge lol

That' headstocks not authentic

Attached: 11230666_1102020753147476_5550142851355943528_o.jpg (960x1280, 172K)

Absolutely based

I've got one

E-IIs are actually moderately better than ibanez prestige models.

t. owned both at different points in time but i play an ES-335 now

Would the Ibanez RG7321 make for a good budget 7 string?

Attached: hjugzftrf.jpg (700x231, 18K)

Attached: mlsel7cbk.png (1600x583, 173K)

literally who

This is true

Attached: 0903191422.jpg (2560x1440, 1.26M)

Based

Attached: 0903191422b.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Only interesting guitar there is the sg junior

Attached: 0903191419.jpg (2560x1440, 1.27M)

Nice teles.

>tfw can't belt a G4 without feeling literal pain and losing the voice

Attached: depressed pepe smoking.png (509x411, 17K)

Attached: 0903191450a.jpg (2560x1440, 1.4M)

Attached: 0903191450.jpg (2560x1440, 1.3M)

Attached: 0903191450b.jpg (2560x1440, 1.61M)

The american pro olive green strat is so beautiful and sounds so great

Attached: 2017-Fender-American-Professional-Stratocaster-Olive-Green-Electric-Guitar-wHSC-253220086579-4.jpg (910x1470, 127K)

Attached: 0903191452a.jpg (2560x1440, 1.62M)

>posting a bunch of crap guitars instead of Harmony Bobcats

Attached: 0903191453.jpg (2560x1440, 1.05M)

Attached: 0903191453b.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

What electric 12 string should I get?

Attached: 0903191416b.jpg (2560x1440, 1.13M)

can you take ONE photo that isn't blurry or out of focus

Attached: 1534470080806.webm (640x640, 1.11M)

How much of a volume gain there is from one 100db speaker to a 100db + 96db cab?

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (418x344, 19K)

The new Fender Electric XII

So this is where wallet poster shops

I was looking at the vintage Fenders and Ricks. Are the new ones any good?

Vox Phantom XII

How hard is it to add a switch on a cabinet so only speaker works or all speaker works?

What's the name?

Attached: 1517399911676.jpg (680x935, 158K)

3 db

ML Select 7 string

Haven't tried one yet, but I have the blue one pre-ordered should be your typical higher end MIM quality.

If you can afford a rick that would be the way to go though.

First time in a guitar store?

It's the famous Hollywood gc

Attached: 0903191454.jpg (2560x1440, 1.22M)

Is there such a thing as a reverse attenuator?

ok?

You’re acting like a real metal head right now

ok?

learn to take a photograph

ok?

Yea, turning the volume up

my amp is 10w only i want to gig

get a bigger amp then

Do it

Jaguar is better. Jazz master is just a 24.5” scale jaguar and unless you are playing dropped tuning a Jaguar with 24.5” scale is objectively superior.

i am poor

get a job then

kinda based desu

look how the guitar solo got drowned between the drums:
vocaroo.com/i/s0TJHsddvvdv

i make 250 a month on my job

get a better job then

Mic it into the PA

>i make 250 a month
what the fuck do you do

dont want to

a lots of gigs dont mic the guitar. otherwise i wouldnt be worrying about this.

shopkeeper in the third world

>mfw I work in a shitty restaurant in the middle of Nowhere, USA and I make more per week than Sam does in an entire month

>dont want to
well thats your problem then lmao

please give me some i need to buy gear so i can actually gig

theres a shop wanting to hire me, they pay twice but ill work twice and i enjoy shitposting on my job and listening to music

I push wheelbarrows

>a lots of gigs dont mic the guitar. otherwise i wouldnt be worrying about this.
If it has a PA, it should be micing the guitar. If it doesn't have a PA, you shouldn't be wasting your time with it.

i gigd on a popular club where they did have a pa for voice but didnt mic the guitars.
youtube.com/watch?v=hLJOYgo584c

All sound needs to go through the PA. Amps on stage are just for the bands monitoring.

as expected of subhumans

oh looks like we have a sound expert here!

Yes, I ran sound professionally for a while.

good riff
youtu.be/xDal5-oVsFs

yeah i can tell from the way youre a thick rule-shitting dickhead

How do these vocal harmonies sound?
vocaroo.com/i/s1Q5g975vUOq

>rule-shitting
?

boo

kys yourself sam

are there any other Jazz/Fusion Rock players in here?
What amplifier do you recommend?
Right now I play out of an AC30 on stage but I want others input

Attached: Rozeo.png (793x580, 644K)

>used Greenback G12M = 800 brl
>attenuator so i can record cranked tones = 300
>month's wage = 918

Attached: Screenshot_3.jpg (510x342, 36K)

>918 brl per month
I hardly make any money and its still over ten times more than you.

Attached: 1443148179939.jpg (638x610, 23K)

i hope youre enjoying it

pray for daddy pink suhr to come and he will help you

>he cant pick without anchoring somehow

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 46K)

This. Its the ultimate pleb filter.

BREAD