The more you get older, the more you realize PMRC were in the right

The more you get older, the more you realize PMRC were in the right.

Attached: pmrc-01.jpg (1440x952, 211K)

bump

Tipper Gore did nothing wrong

>PMRC were in the right
there was not a single time in history where frigid, annoying old women were ever right.

The older the alt-right gets the more they turn into the normal cuckservative right

Attached: helen.jpg (640x480, 59K)

Tipper Gore was born in 1948, she was really part of the Woodstock generation. She wasn't from Frank Sinatra's era or something, acting this butthurt about rock seems very very strange.

fuck the drummers from the grateful dead for having Tipper on stage with them in 2009, i never saw an advisory sticker on the dead albums where they say fuck, but brave warrior frank zappa was hit with stickers on an _instrumental_ album. end the fed!

Dead have always been staunch conservatives, why wouldn’t they have gore on stage?

All they needed was some BBC up the ass.

tipper gore is a d*mocrat

All they did was sell more albums for the bands in question.

Democrats and Republicans are both conservative though?

not american but don’t the democrats support gay marriage and gun regulation?

No

Attached: 4.png (770x694, 443K)

Weak bait

user...pandering for votes is all you are recognizing, both sides keep populace believing their interests are being represented while business as usual goes on behind closed doors.

This guy was a republican

It was just more pointless big government shit spearheaded by bored housewives, it had no real effect on anything.
Bands claim that to try to dab on them, but it's probably not true.

pandering is one thing but writing socially progressive legislation and voting for it is another. no doubt they’re all owned by big business, it’s just that the democrats are able to sprinkle progressivism on it

>the older I get the more scared of everything I am

Dems are the Big Government party
Government is owned by Big Business
Bigger the Government = the more direct power Big Business has over people.
It all just comes down to what the billionaires want; do they want individual freedom to open up competition and remove regulations so they can get bigger and make more money? Then they back Republicans. Or do they want to control the people and every aspect of society, even that which their business isn't directly involved in? Then they back Democrats.

No they weren't, and I loved how it blew up in their face and actually increased sales.

obvious truth

>The more you get older
ENGRISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!

haha sorry im Swahili