Whats Yea Forumss opinion on this album/band?

Whats Yea Forumss opinion on this album/band?

Attached: BMTH_Suicide_Season.png (220x220, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLHCED24YEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a Hell > Sempiternal > That's the Spirit > Suicide Season > amo > Count Your Blessings

This is quite possibly the low point of this board.

why do we need to talk about them?

tiahbmisitiahlkias is better

>putting TTS that high
you are actually retarded

reminds me of when i had crushes on scene kid girls (back before art hoes were a thing) but they never liked me. funnily enough, was actually intending to hate-listen out of nostalgia at some point today.

but yeah, absolutely terrible. oli did a piss on a girl that wouldn't touch his micropenis and has gone on to abuse partners and date girls 10 years younger than him. prime #metoo material, surprised he hasn't been cancelled yet desu

Had a phase where I kind of enjoyed "There is a hell" (or heaven?) but I always felt rightfully embarrassed. Almost forgot about them until this stupid thread

Trend hopping scene kids that have no real sound of their own. Also probably child molesters

>not listening to music you like because muh society
cringe

I don't give a shit about society. It's just pop music made to appeal to a very special demographic and produced with big money, this was clear from the beginning and the excitement lasted accordingly short

> It's just pop music made to appeal to a very special demographic
what

They have fucking Skrillex on that album, that was the thing to do if you wanted to be cool and different in 2010. And wasn't that fancy music video really, really silly?

this. pretty much everyone in the late 2000's metalcore scene is a nonce, why else would you base your whole brand around trying to sell sexy emo bois in their 20's to vulnerable teenage girls

All art is valid and deserves discussion, nazi.

how big were these guys back in the day? obviously metalcore is deader than disco now but i get the impression that this style was as big as sad rap is today this time last decade

You're the kind of person that also considers erotic depiction of children as "valid art" I guess

>how big were these guys back in the day?
pretty big among middle and high schoolers
> obviously metalcore is deader than disco now
You couldn't be more wrong. The metalcore scene is currently going back to it's late 80's early 90's hardcore roots. Yeah, it's totally been dropped by scene kids but now I see actual punks walking around with Gutcheck, Vein, and Knocked Loose merch.
drawings of children are not real children. Dissavowing lewd drawings of kids is still art discussion btw.

I just recently used bring me to the horizon samples in a mix i made. Lead singer has a good voice. Not really into the emo thing though. I'm in the soundcloud thread. Try to figure out which one of the posters is me

youtube shows me "Drown" has 84M views, so probably every emo (uh, scene or whatever) at least watched it once. I really hope there were never more scene kids than 84M. Also I'm sick now after just couple of seconds listening

Why am I not surprised. You probably also have curly hair and a big nose

whiter than you, ahmed.

oh i'm fully aware of the metallic hardcore revival, as far as i'm concerned 90's metalcore and risecore may as well be two completely different genres. 90's metalcore rules and i'm glad it's back, shit like racetraitor/old 18v/old cave in doesn't get enough love

Shit band that has cool friends

Attached: ddaaf.png (1550x1031, 1.83M)

this. Listen to Infant Island and kaoru nagisa if you haven't already

Demos, EP and their first album are kino, the rest is meh at best.

Count your blessings is their best, I'm sorry.

>Count Your Blessings > Suicide Season > Sempiternal > There is a Hell > That's the Spirit > shit >>>>>>>>>> amo
Fixed it for you. Just drop the first two if you have skipped their deathcore/metalcore era because it's kind of different band mostly (and quite frankly old songs sound kind of bad live)

>We need more Radiohead K-Pop threads

This is the most depressing concert I've ever seen

youtube.com/watch?v=TLHCED24YEA

This album art is sick. They're total garbage though, and their east transition to radio proves that deathcore is buttrock adjacent

Attached: 77b9a7d8-3c5e-4329-ac9d-a04bf59b1cf2_1.12db58afe9183f503089ce50d1c9f639.jpg (450x450, 41K)

Used to be based deathcore/metalcore now are making songs for little trannies.

For some odd reason its the only metalcore album i listen from time to time.

>A nonce with atrocious face tattoos yelling about being woke and begging a mostly bored audience to circle pit to their weak AF butt rock songs.
The fact that most of the crowd is unimpressed actually reaffirmed my faith in humanity.

Attached: Kek.gif (400x250, 529K)