Reminder that within a decade all rock fans are going to be looked at the same way rockabilly fans are looked at: weird...

Reminder that within a decade all rock fans are going to be looked at the same way rockabilly fans are looked at: weird nerds doing full time LARP in another decade because they're too autistic for [current year].

Attached: rockabilly.jpg (652x762, 132K)

Only dadrock shit

>le rap supremacy we blacks rule now
Fuck off and kill yourself, only square top 40 nerds like rap, post rock ITT.

Attached: BlackSabbath77.jpg (680x510, 269K)

nah but rapfags will look like numetal and glam metal faggots

Even most contemporary indie is middle class college kids LARPing as 80s and 90s slackers.

Reminder that xxxtentacion said he likes Cobain more than Tupac

rockabilly revival soon, you heard it here first

>rapfag will zero self awareness
Color me shocked

Its literally just the rap version of rockstars in the 60s and 70s who favored old jazz and blues artists.

All music is soi as fuck but at least rock is somewhat practical.

This. The indie college kids are larping as 90s college indie slackers verbatim. It's the same shit. The rest of popular "hip" rock is Tame Impala 60s-70s psychedelia ripoff shit or fucking 80s revival that's been going on since 2004.

And most contemporary rap music is blacks larping as punks and grunge musicians lmao

Fucking LARPing as white people mumble rappers saying they like rock is a tactic that was planned out by their handlers to get white kids into the garbage, period

And rap faggots are LARPing as Slipknot fans from '99 these days, or backpack fags from the 90s, or gangsters from the 90s, what's your fucking point? Get lost faggot and don't forget to die of AIDs

Attached: alice.jpg (591x543, 49K)

t. literal boomer

Rock is fucking shit but modern rap isn't much better, new big genre when?

You're so out of touch it hurts. Dude you're like fucking 40, you don't know what's going on.

I am talking about Black rappers you moron

Jahseh was essentially a clout martyr.

Everyone is claiming this was a random robbery, but it's clear what was actually happening: his killers were driven to take his life solely for the sake of clout. They wanted infamy of their own and found it in gunning down a 20-year old.

As Jah was taking his final breath, he was surrounded by kids taking video and pictures of him. Why? For clout. No one was taking his pulse, no one was calling 911, everyone was standing around with their phones out as his body was clinging to life.

The moral lesson of Jahseh's life story should be a cautionary tale of the horrors of social media and how it's fucked our society beyond belief.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven...

Attached: jahyume44444.jpg (1080x1080, 109K)

I agree desu.

But you can't deny that Rock is influencing a lot of the "Melodic Rappers" compared to previous generations who were more influenced by Soul/Funk/r&b

If anything a lot of Trap is even more Rock than a lot of the Popshit that's disguised as "Lofi" that this board worships

Not really, rockabilly has always been a specific sound and style of rock that was all but dead within a decade aside from enthusiasts and the occasional revival group. Rock music as a whole is more broad and not as easily definable.

I'm 29, rap died in the 00's faggot. Rock will never die as long as intelligent people exist who fucking despise normies and trendies like your faggot ass.

Attached: metallica_james_steven_tyler.jpg (739x927, 91K)

I mean so was jazz but now most people who are hardcore into jazz are viewed as spergy hobbyists too

At the very most, rock will stay where it is at now....a smaller niche than it was in the previous three decades but is still quite big in the grand scheme of things.

Using rockabilly as an example is stupid for a multitude of reasons, because there are shitloads of niche rock based scenes that make up the greater "rock audience"

The fucking military guys who like Five Finger Death Punch and Avenged Sevenfold? They're not going anywhere. Rock has niche fanbases, it has mainstream ones, and it overall may be less visible to the normalfaggot eye than it was in previous decades, but that only fuels the fire for the people who do like it regardless of what pocket they fall into. Some of us will always hate poeple like you, and that's the fact.

cope

Jazz started becoming more and more complicated and took itself way too seriously for non-Nerds

While Indie Rock is becoming like this, to the degree that it's not even rock anymore, other genres like Metal and Punk are at least still about listening to music while fucking girls who are part of the scene

I don't hear indie getting more complex, I just hear 70s and 80s soft rock being filtered through 90s lo-fi.

Faggot, sorry not sorry.

>Reminder that within a decade all rock fans are going to be looked at the same way rockabilly fans are looked at: weird nerds doing full time LARP in another decade because they're too autistic for [current year].
Based

It isn't getting more complex but it's fans pretend it is and are even more pretentious than Jazz fans for some reason

Holy shit boomer lol. You are as close to my age 18 as your are to 40

Newfags belong on Reddit

have sex incel

Get lynched subhuman.

god damn i forgot this beautiful website existed. many thanks, faggot.

Attached: urscenesux.png (589x683, 192K)