ITunes bonus track

>iTunes bonus track

Attached: file.png (303x450, 235K)

Why is no one talking about Yandhi

>exclusive japanese cd bonus track

Attached: A367FB73-8FE9-42C4-BC69-AF58F2654A56.png (480x360, 129K)

this shit pisses me off so much. warp does it all the time and i fucking hate it.

>vinyl rip

Attached: mou gun.jpg (413x550, 64K)

This, and also:
>limited to 50 copies
M*talniggers to this everytime, and they keep calling other people as hipsters.

*do this everytime

>spend countless hours in the studio meticulously perfecting the mix
>"gotta hear that, but with HISSSSSS *pop* HSSSSSS *pop* *pop*
fuck me who even wants a vinyl rip

>target bonus track
>best buy bonus track

>RSD vinyl only exclusive

Attached: 70AA1236-8E68-45C2-8ED1-02C1A64FC76D.png (300x256, 132K)

do bands actually do this?? i only listen to dumbass experimental shit so i've never seen this happen.

a lot of mainstream artists do it

tons

god that's fucking awful. and i thought warp doing oversea exclusive tracks was bad.

>that 15 min field recording track on Apple musics spiderland

Attached: DA83D735-3D99-4977-BDB0-138C4D70AB79.jpg (537x611, 113K)

why the fuck do so many albums do this shit

albums are more expensive in japan

The theory I've heard is that the Japanese are remiss to buy American music, and so they incentivize them to do so by putting extra songs on the CD.

Way to prove just how fucking brainless you and 88% of other Yea Forumstants are. Those noises are a result of cheap, accessible vinyl players, of course the record is gonna sound like shit if you don't do your research and buy the cheap piece of shit player from Walmart. I have plenty of vinyl rips captured from good quality hardware and none of them have scratches, pops, hisses, any of that shit. Vinyl masters are often superior to CD masters as they tend to receive their own masters which are less compressed and less noisy.

correct
retard

>I have plenty of vinyl rips captured from good quality hardware and none of them have scratches, pops, hisses, any of that shit.
They use audio software to remove them retard. How do you not know this?

Sorry but people who seek out vinyl rips are idiots or boomers who like that hisss pop shit out of nostalgia
I have no doubt there are good vinyl rips out there but every single one I've accidentally downloaded sounds like shit

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-01 at 11.42.33 PM.png (922x1462, 204K)

delet this

There's 2 (t-w-o) DOS reasons to seek vinyl rips:
1. no digitally mastered source is available
2. the vinyl contains superior mastering (aka not brickwalled to death usually) to the digital release
In either case, I'm still not a fan of vinyl rips and I only keep them for music that can't be sourced any other way.

This looks like a shitty album anyway.

friendly reminder that george and ringo are the only good beatles

hell yea!