What's the best audio player?

What's the best audio player?

Attached: foobar2000.png (1200x1583, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,45160.0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_audio_player_software
foobar2000.org/components
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your favorite streaming service.

mah peenissss ....

boooooo

ncurses music player c++

MusicBee

MusicBee

QMP
Pirated Winamp

PC - foobar2000 customized
Android - BlackPlayer

I use musicbee. After like 8 years of not having a computer and previously used winamp and realplayer. It is pretty damn nice. But, sometimes, filea seem to disappear. I imported 6 hours of my own albums there, and after a week I couldn't play it, "couldnt be found". Never moved the folders from my desktop and it was all still there, im wondering if anymore of my library needs to be re-uped?
Besides that and the shitty scrollbar i am in love with musicbee though.

I can't listen to foobar through my focusrite USB interface. I don't know which one to blame

1. FB2k for unlimited customization + ability to play any music file
2. musicbee for ease of use and it just werks factor (ignoring file type playback limitations)
3. winamp for boomers

Attached: wow.jfif.jpg (512x512, 9K)

Foobar is the only player that lets me put all 7,000 of my songs into a single playlist and shuffle through them at will.

Attached: foob.png (1678x598, 972K)

Foobar2000 or MusicBee. All others are irrelevant.

Musicbee

Attached: MuiscBee.png (1720x1400, 1.33M)

i wouldnt believe you if you told me you had it selected in playback output correctly

>everything before 2007 is boomer
kys

cmus

WMP

this is how I have it I didn't fuck with anything else

Attached: fuck.png (506x64, 2K)

It's tongue in cheek you no fun allowed dork.

This

ifunes

Maybe it used to be, but it's not anymore. Nowadays zoomers call any non-zoomer a "boomer" enirely unironically.

This, although AFAIK you can't add to a queue

Tried that shit after seeing it spammed in all of these music player threads, it's trash. Every single album on my PC was ripped directly from physical discs, and when I installed the player and imported the music, every album was tagged with incorrect album art. Then when I click on "Now Playing", it shows incorrect artist pictures.... Musicbee fucking sucks.

foobar for daily use
winamp for visualization/drugs

also
>Every single album on my PC was ripped directly from physical discs
listen to more music

Attached: 6a0120a85dcdae970b0128776ff992970c-pi.png (200x193, 30K)

>listen to more music
I have plenty, that I listen to with a music player that isn't absolute trash.

you didnt need to add the comma super retard

There are only two* options:
Foobar or Musicbee.

Want the absolute most functionality and UI customization AND you're willing to put in time to learn about it?
Pick Foobar.

Want something that's alright and doesn't require you to spend time learning anything?
Pick Musicbee.

Foobar is by far the most powerful music player, but most people don't need or want or care about having the most powerful music player, so for those people Musicbee is their best option today.

*Linux users also have mpd and other shit but who cares

Attached: 1563746463119.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

On a scale of 1 to Devastated, please describe the current state of your rectum due to anger

why would i care what music player you use if it works for me

>why would i care
You tell me, you're the one insisting on replying and name-calling. Why are you butt troubled? There's no reason to be.

i use itunes because i can sync the music onto my phone. i know the interface is shitty and all, what would you guys recommend?

there's an add-on for Foobar that lets you sync with Apple devices if that's a priority for you

Foobar is a gift that keeps on giving. I learn about a new add on every week.

Rigjt click on the album and select find album art button, it searches the internet and pulls up all relevant results. It usually finds multiple versions of the album.cover and you can choose which one you want. It's quick and easy with no keyboard involved.

if you have trouble with it here's the official thread hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,45160.0.html

Did all that, finding the album art wasn't a problem. But when you click on "Now Playing" the artist photos they show aren't even the right band. Like I had pictures of some orchestra showing up for Aerosmith albums and when you click on the option to keep looking for artist photos, it kept showing irrelevant pictures. Anyways, I deleted that shit.

Poweramp for Android

> The best Music Player in Android is Musicolet, please try it and check its customizations, the dude who made it is a genius and the app is free and ad free.

Attached: musiccc.png (704x618, 252K)

>Butt troubled

Kek

Redpill me. (Ihave musicbee) What can you do with foobar that is useful/cool?

is old milkdrop from Winamp 2 still unsurpassed?

I dont know what you can do on music bee but foobar is very customizable. you pretty much construct the environment yourself. deciding what is and isn't displayed, whether you want things in tabs or split across the screen, etc. plus theres all these different addons (called components) on the foobar website that let you do things like tag your music from discogs or have a grid of album covers to choose from.

Also a feature that it comes with that ive always liked, though many others have as well, is album shuffling

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_audio_player_software
This wiki guide covers all the essentials. It looks like musicbee has updated to include a lot more music file formats. Looks pretty even overall, with musicbee limited by compatible container types compared to fb2k. I didn't realize JRiver was such a killer media player even if it costs money.

foobar2000.org/components
i never used musicbee so i cant compare but this list should give you an idea
basically even though most people only use a few components, there are so many components that if there's ANY feature you personally want/need it probably exists

thanks for the advice user, i'll try foobar

no mentions of
>AIMP
>MediaMonkey
>JetAudio

really? for what reason? curious