Best albums to smoke weed to

Best albums to smoke weed to.

Attached: mosaiccecf0d0b614674c531bc3a103ad37615277ab0f2.jpg (600x300, 120K)

The answer to this is always "anything you already enjoy"

Which is retarded because there’s always music that will bum you out and ruin your trip

Black Sabbath Vol. 4

I haven't encountered that yet. The enjoyment I get from an album I came to like while sober is really only elevated when I'm baked. Parts of the album I'm already familiar with sound fresh again, and at the same time, I tend to notice smaller details I didn't notice before.
If I don't like an album while sober, I actually tend to like it even less when I'm not. I listened to Great Escape by Crippled Black Phoenix while baked once because I thought it would make me like it more, and it only made me get more irritated by how boring it was.
But everybody experiences it differently, so I understand if this isn't how you see it.

literally any album

DUDE!

Attached: dude.jpg (194x259, 11K)

I like this one

Attached: 220px-Limp_Bizkit_Chocolate_Starfish_and_the_Hotdog_Flavored_Water.jpg (220x220, 12K)

actually this

Attached: telluric.jpg (1200x1200, 414K)

Master of Reality is more of a weed album, especially with Sweet Leaf. Vol. 4 was fueled by pure cocaine.

This. Weed is a low tier drug for music listening. DXM/LSD provides music euphoria which feels better than any other drug.

NONAGON INFINITY OPENS THE DOOR

Attached: cover.jpg (2000x2000, 2.69M)

DUDE! Psychedelics!

Attached: PSYCHEDELIC-MYTHS-6.jpg (625x917, 144K)

Now you're just memespouting. As long as you don't make drugs a lifestyle like the person in your pic, it isn't wrong to occasionally do them.

Attached: Discipline_-_Original_Vinyl_Cover.jpg (316x316, 7K)

Yes it is unless you have some sort of medical problem that psychedelics can treat.
Your nervous system takes a huge hit on psychedelics so it just makes it harder to get spiritual experiences and epiphanies on your own while sober, and the experiences your psychedelic abuse give you diminish very fast.

depressing music is depressing if high or not dumb ass. ever heard of radiohead? well theyre good when youre high too

All the albums. do people actually listen to music while sober?

gonna trip tonight to this

Attached: 1560284280724.jpg (1920x1200, 2.3M)

yeah bro but Supernaut, Changes, Snowblind... these are Sabbath's top tier songs to snoje to

literally everything dipshit. that's the point of weed to make music better. if it's good music, it'll sound a lot better when you're high. that's just basic science bro.

this pleb has never done mushrooms.

try them some time. you'll never be able to experience anything like that if you're sober.

I've done mushrooms over 20 times, mostly lemon tek'd.
I quit weed and psychedelics a while ago after realizing they do more harm than good.

Listen to the AlternateBrianWilson mix of this if you can find it.

Attached: 819uXR1hnoL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 461K)

but you wouldn't have been able to experience this 'epiphany' if you never took them to begin with. so where you are in life you owe partly to psychs.

I'm not saying they're good. but they're not bad either. it's subjective. every experience is different. they helped me greatly get over my OCD. I'm very grateful I've had these experiences and they make me thankful to even be alive and witnessing this beautiful universe.

based

>I quit weed and psychedelics a while ago after realizing they do more harm than good.
They did you more harm than good. No need to tell other people how to live their lives.

I didn't. You're just being defensive.
Destroy your mind, I don't care. I don't recommend you do but I'm not going to tell you not to.

that picture is the epitome of every stoner fuck loser ever
i smoke marijuana on a daily basis, but fuck people like this, seriously

Psychedelics 'destroyed' your mind. Not everyone else's.

>Your nervous system takes a huge hit on psychedelics so it just makes it harder to get spiritual experiences and epiphanies on your own while sober
Elaborate on this citing actual scientific research, please.

>>I quit weed and psychedelics a while ago after realizing they do more harm than good.
got scared huh.. its ok

No I experimented with DMT, 2cb, mdma, lsd, shrooms, weed, hash, for a long time.
I eventually decided to see what happens when you stop using them and switch to meditation.
It turns out meditation is much more effective for expanding your consciousness and enriching your life.
Psychedelics can be fun sometimes but they're overall a waste of time.

based
don't be such a bitch. I'm sorry you had bad experiences. but not everyone does. psychs aren't for everyone. neither is sex. sorry bro.

It can make you cry and laugh

Attached: ween-mollusk-1499786118-640x640.jpg (640x640, 107K)

> Psychedelics can be fun sometimes but they're overall a waste of time.

yeah for you dipshit. clearly you need to get back to meditating if you can't understand something as simple as subjective experience. you're not an authority on what's healthy. stop speaking like a moron.

clearly your psychedelics aren't doing anything for you if you're still filled with anger and get upset so easily.
calm down