Do you like tapes and CDs, Yea Forums?

Do you like tapes and CDs, Yea Forums?

Attached: 018.jpg (285x178, 13K)

CDs, yes, Tapes, no

Why would I enjoy listening to music in an obsolete format? Cant wait when this shit dies out and major labels all go digital-only.

CD's I'm fine with, as some people don't appreciate the added "goodies' some CD's have.

fpbp

>I care more about the toy in the bottom of the box than the quality of the cereal

When ever I buy a new cd I look at all the additional artwork in the booklet.

Tapes and CDeez nuts my nigga goteem

Nice
Epic
I like it

Well the thing is with digital only you don't get the toy, and the toy is a nice bonus.

fuck he got me

CDs are fine, sure.
Tapes, I was never a big fan, but there's many releases that weren't released in any other format. I own a bunch of demos and stuff.

No records only

the only true answer

what about releases without hipster vinyl editions?

80% of vinyl today are made from digital masters. seethe.

Either a boomer who still thinks records sound 'better', or a zoomer sucked into the meme.

got a car with no aux but a cd and cassette player so i've been buying a lot of cds and I have a couple cassettes cause they can be cheaper. tried the cassette with an aux cord thing attached but didn't work in my car

I like to collect both but only because I am a gluttonous consumerist buyfag who enjoys having a lot of shit for no reason other than to fill the void.

Tapes yes I casually collect, I'll only buy CDs used or at a discount

Vinyl > tape > CD in terms of collectability. Call me a hipster but old stuffs cool

who still has a full stereo system with
>amp
>graphic EQ
>radio
>double tapedeck
>CD player
>vinyl record player
>bonus points for CRT TV and VHS player to watch all the music videos, live shows and interviews recorded off TV in the 90s/early 00s

iPods sound like shit. I thought it was due to mp3 compression but my $50.00 AGPtek mp3 player sounds twice as good.

>boomers and their ancient machinery
all you need these days is a phne with spotify and maybe youtube

see deez nutz before i tape em to your forehead LMAO

Which model? are A02 and A20 both fine? Can they be rockboxed?