So Yea Forums

Attached: butten.png (1758x1044, 1.68M)

Left is Homogenic, Kind of Blue and meme shit
Right is an assortment of great albums
easy choice

Blue 100%. Outside of Kid A and Music Has the Right to Children, there's nothing I'd ever listen to again in red.

right, cause my love for Kate is endless

I swap A Love Supreme for Kind of Blue, swap Faust for Swans, and then hit the red button.

red or you're dead

blue. i NEED tago mago

lmao red 100%, blue is a joke

Red

Every time I see this image I feel the same way, like these are all good albums, but honestly I can live without all of them. I don't think there's anything in my top 30 or so here aside from Pink Moon.

Blue, only because i did the math. Blue is 35.97 longer than red.

Red without even thinking about it. The blue albums i listen to maybe once a month.

This is a stupid, meaningless fucking thread because these albums have nothing whatsoever to do with their teammates. OP is completely retarded and likely extremely inbred, so I will respond to this thread in the only coherent manner.

Pet Sounds > Revolver
NMH > MBV
Wu Tang Clan > Nas
Slint > GY!BE
Bob Dylan > Nick Drake (barely)
Can > Faust
Kid A > OK Computer
Björk > Kate Bush
Miles Davis > John Coltrane
second row is fucked

>dad rock, virgin pop, nigger shit
vs
>>dad rock, virgin pop, nigger shit

>Björk > Kate Bush
I hope you die screaming.

Are you really defending the original talentless industry plant? What the fuck is your problem? Do you have actual brain damage, or are you just deaf?

purple
save SAW and SILY and delete everything else

>Pet Sounds > Revolver

Attached: Dude Guys Stop.jpg (250x226, 10K)

Red of course

i make my own rules

Attached: 1567283203908.png (1758x1044, 1.6M)

>these albums have nothing whatsoever to do with their teammates
>Literally proceeds to rank them by their similarities
It's like you wrote this because you think being an edgy retard is the Yea Forums experience.

Save soundtracks for the blind, loveless, and mhtrtc

No, you just fail at logic. The albums each have a parallel on the other team, which is the pattern. But they have no pattern whatsoever with their teammates. To make this simple for you, preferring the Beatles to the Beach Boys has no bearing on having a preference for Nas over the Wu Tang Clan. Are you able to understand that? Is that clear enough for you? Think about it really, really hard, little guy.

Blue Button

But that's a completely irrelevant fact. It seriously doesn't matter that they don't have much in common.

Absolutely
Selected ambient twerks
Loveless
And music has the right

Overall, if you prefer blue means you're a low test plebbit soiboy. If you prefer red you have patrician taste.

>The albums each have a parallel on the other team, which is the pattern. But they have no pattern whatsoever with their teammates.
WOW ALMOST LIKE IT'S THE FUCKING POINT. HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Revolver
>Hounds of Love
>Faust

If that's the fucking point, you have an IQ below 80 and you should feel bad about yourself.

So you just want people to randomly pick a team with a bunch of shit they don't care about, because they do care about a couple albums that you probably won't know? Brilliant.

Attached: 1522085139529.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Pointing out that these threads are retarded and pointless somehow makes me a retard? Sounds like you're projecting, little guy. Rub some ointment on your anus, it'll make you feel better.

Blue for Homogenic. You can delete OK Computer forever though.

Attached: 1534821854055.jpg (794x570, 61K)

Blue for tago mago. I'd miss boc and Kate though

Spiderland
Loveless
Blonde on Blonde

Red but switch bob Dylan and apex twin.

Fuck that Canadian hack

Soundtracks
Kid A
Revolver

my """opinion"""

Loveless
Pet Sounds
Since I Left You

Attached: 1567283203908.png (1758x1044, 1.46M)

How come only stupid people think Loveless is a 10/10?

blue pill, easily
the only real loss is 36 chambers
love supreme isn't even coltrane's most groundbreaking work
everything else is a worse version of an equivalent album on the left side

red red red

I'll just hit them both at the same time. Checkmate, RETARD.

Kys scruffydrone

Red. SAW and Soundtracks sucks to lose, but I need Since I Left You and Loveless.

i guess i press the blue button.
basically the only things worthwhile on the red side are Blonde on Blonde and A Love Supreme.
the blue side wins out because it has Revolver, A Kind of Blue, and most importantly Pink Moon. there's already so little Nick Drake material as is, i wouldn't want to lose that album. i don't really care about any of the other blue albums. i do wish an aeroplane over the sea was on the red side though because fuck that album.

I can live without any of these albums. Some of these aren't even their artist's best work. Chart only says the album disappears, not the artist.

Red
>A Love Supreme
>Faust
Don't care about anything else besides Soundtracks for the Blind

>blue
nothing higher than 7/10, lots of stuff i dislike
>red
at few 8/10s, some stuff i like just fine, and only a couple things i hate (i could just not bother with them)

easy choice for red

it's all pleb shit anyway, they can all go.

I press both buttons at the same time

for some reason red is most of albums that first got me into music and blue more reflects my taste now.
red for nostalgia value

>loveless
>SAW
>Pink Moon