For me? It's jambi

For me? It's jambi

Attached: ToolCover.jpg (980x980, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N-IV7Ox66lY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Song was my least favorite for years, recently it clicked with me though after listening to this album for 13 years, Always nice when that happens.

great song, but I’m a The Pot man myself.
you must’ve been so high if you think otherwise.

For me it's actually Intension

nice, love the start guitar riffs, clever stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=N-IV7Ox66lY

never been a huge fan of that album, but goddamn, the opening riffs to Vicarious and Jambi are nice and crispy.

Rosetta Stoned

this one. Even for 2006 was full of uninspired and cliché riffs but goddam, the songwritring and progression is godlike

RIGHT IN TWOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: vyx6k7sdmno11.jpg (584x512, 130K)

Based

GOD DAMN
SHIT THE BED

BUT I FORGOT MY PEN!

This but with the Blame Hoffman intro attached.

Wings for Marie is one hell of a song. Have cried to it a few times. Can't think of any bands besides tool that could pull something like that off, can't think of any that have really even tried since the 70s prog bands. 20 minutes long with ultra emotional lyrics, thunder storms, slow builds up and climaxes, dramatic as fuck. Music doesn't have the balls to be dramatic lile that anymore.

OVERWHELMED AS ONE WOULD BE

Attached: thy_whey_consumed.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

Best Tool song period

New to tool and so far this one is my favorite. Especially with the track before it leading into it.

>what is Parabol/Parabola

without this climax the song would be a goofy joke about a bad trip. the ending really makes it the best song on the album

Jambi has one of my pet peeves with songs where the intro is amazing then the song never reaches that level of amazing again.

SUCH A HEAVY BURDEN NOW TO BEEEE THE ONNEEE

for me it's vicarious
also really good

vicarious of course

Lost Keys is such a great fucking interlude, if they had any balls it'd be connected as one track with Rosetta

this. when bass and maynard hit "and I..." it's like listening to fucking limp bizkit. And the intro is so good.