Attached: fzDMYWfT.jpg (1029x1029, 52K)

i will unironically be sad if you stop posting this
i hope to come back in five years' time and you will still be posting this

If it stops it means I died

rest in peace to you for whenever you die :(

HEY
IM GONNA POST IT AGAIN
YEAHHH

Attached: 1565038456707.jpg (480x360, 31K)

We all have to go sometime, I'm not going any time soon
Based

Whats so holy shit about it?

Isn't it obvious?

you know, the album isn't terrible

There is no reason on this earth why I should be seeing this multiple times on a day on this board.

Am I a retard, but why have I never bothered to click on these threads? I didn't realize this was getting posted all the time.

guys...

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-003948_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 434K)

No

This world will never be what I expected

Attached: 1531220845772.jpg (998x720, 39K)

SHITPOSTER I HAVE BECOME

Yes, there is, user is still really excited

I've started a small propaganda in my school. I switch class rooms a lot so every time I enter a new one I write one-x on desks. This constantly reminds myself to not blend AGAIN with the crowd that I dislike. If you feel like nothing is good for you, if you feel like you are not comfortable in the crowd, if you want something different and genuine but it never happens, I've been there. I know how it is. In fact, I'm still in this. But I'm on my feet and I will never be let down again. Stand on your own and show that you exist. Hate somebody? Tell them, leave them. Feel dead inside in an environment? It's their fault. It's gonna end one day. Don't die until then.

Yes there is. It's time to take the buttrock pill and realize the hipsters were wrong.

This is unironically the best kind of butt rock I've heard, TDG is unbelievably based, their first three albums at least

>THREE days grace
>only their first three albums are good
Kino

Based trips

Wow bumps on this are actually starting to go up. You may actually be able to make this Yea Forumscore. From this day forward, you have my support you fucking faggot

Old Boots New Dirt pulled it off, so can this

if it becomes Yea Forumscore, that confirms three days grace is shit

It'll confirm that anything can be Yea Forumscore if you try enough

PAIN WITHOUT LOVE

Bump

Isn't Buttrock another word for Hairmetal?

Attached: gir gif.gif (220x235, 298K)

Butt Rock is hard rock

No, it's more 2000s post grunge and radio metal like creed, staind, shinedown, 5 finger death punch, mudvayne, disturbed etc.

Hair metal has been referred to as buttrock by Kurt Cobain and grunge era guys but it's also been called cockrock which is a more commonly used term for that stuff plus gnr acdc zep type masculine hard rock where they sing about sex a lot

Buttrock is most often used for one of two things:
1. Hair metal (Europe, Bon Jovi, Twister Sister, etc.)
2. Post grunge (Nickelback, Puddle of Mudd, Hinder, etc.)
In general, it just refers to super radio mainstream rock with a very cookie-cutter sound and often with grating vocalists.

And Three Days Grace are the post grunge, they do stand out at least

Yeah they're a lot better than Nickelback, Foo Fighters, Creed and stuff like that

TDG, shinedown, breaking benjamin, amongst others should be considered part of the emo scene more than anything

>Emo
Nigga what

its generally what emo kids listened too around 2005-2011, along side mcr and all the obvious ones that i didnt bother mentioning. they arnt emo bands genre wise but those bands were the most listened to by that community at the time. if you were old enough to witness it youd know that. shit reminds me of death note and blingees

That shouldn't make it emo

I've seen this on this board many times but don't know what you mean by "kino". Do you mean the russian band or something else?

thats why i said "they arnt emo bands genre wise", since the sound is completely different. but at the time yes there were pretty much classified as emo music by normies who didnt know any better. so in a way it is emo music, and if you deny that you are just being picky about the genres older standard

Kinda, they are a more metal/punk influenced than say nickelback, creed, seether etc so it's similar but more angsty

No it's not emo in any way, people who are clueless shouldn't be listened to

you didnt really read what i just said did you. you were obviously just a little boy during the hot topic era

I'm 22, so I was eleven years old or so, I know what you mean and I saw it, it doesn't make it Emo either way, in any capacity, I read what you wrote and it was stupid.
That's like saying NIN is Industrial music because normies said so. Three Days Grace was also called Metal by normies, so in a way, they're metal too now?

im saying that these bands are as emo as emo hip hop is. youre looking at it from the standpoint of just what it sounds like what influences it takes from whether than looking at it as the community did without much knowledge of most of the historys genre. im not arguing that its "real emo" like you are. you are completely missing the point

genres history* my bad.

i also forgot to mention that NIN is basiclaly industrials shitty pop group and three days grace are stylistically more metal than classic emo

you were 11 for 6 years?

Why did all the Canadian bands try to sound southern anyway?

Nickelback and Theory of a Deadman tried so hard to pass off as southern guys for some reason

Britsh did it too, this isn't a new thing: rolling stones.
You've had Americans trying to sound as British as possible too; early Green Day

To be fair if they are Irish or Scott then its understandable since Southern/Black Accents are pretty much Celtic accents