Why do I keep seeing this album everywhere wtf

why do I keep seeing this album everywhere wtf
kinda random

Attached: 改造への躍動.jpg (379x373, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsVWkAq1s0U
youtube.com/watch?v=_vZjchJ89_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really when you consider the way that Japanese music is systematically shilled by the youtube (((algorithm)))

Attached: coincidence no.png (316x143, 100K)

I'd be surprised if Guernica would suddenly get spammed by the yt algo.
Is it really happening?
To be honest, if that happens, that'd be the first time one of my favorite albums actually get the meme treatment. Not sure if I want that, on one hand copies of it will probably skyrocket in price, which would be nice since I own it, but on the other hand not sure if I want to see shitposting about Guernica/Jun.
SOUL SOULLESS

Attached: guernica_j.jpg (480x480, 42K)

i found this album a few years ago because the guy in the band made the soundtrack for an obscure anime i was watching and then i posted this album on Yea Forums a few times and shared with some friends who also might have shared it and listened to it a lot and so i think that i may have helped make a number of other people listen to it

most people get into guernica due to jun togawa, based user getting into it due to koji ueno.
What anime was it? I know he worked on a few, but the only one I watched was ROyal Space Force/Honneamise no tsubasa. Funnily enough the cover of the Honneamise OST looks similar to the Guernica album cover.

Attached: Honneamise_soundtrack.jpg (360x360, 62K)

Canal to the new century is the best

honestly I just made this thread as a joke because the new lana album looks like that ahah

I'm seeing it more now, mainly that they're both on a ship, with a flag on the back, guy on black, girl on green blouse.
Lana's album lacks the amazing art direction by Keiichi Ohta, though. In acomparison Lana's album looks like a McDonald's ad.

old rym meme

Nah, Guernica is legendary. I've been listening to them since before RYM existed (and I actually became aware of RYM thanks to this board)
Though maybe in the context of Yea Forums it can be considered a "rym meme" I dunno.

Shitty album on the left, great album on the left.

Great album on the left and great album on the left.

Yes

HAHAH RANDOM XD

youtube.com/watch?v=UsVWkAq1s0U

Koji Ueno is such a badass
youtube.com/watch?v=_vZjchJ89_w

This is great.
Have you listened to his many solo albums?

Attached: guernica_m.jpg (500x640, 52K)

just Music for Silent Movies, I haven't been able to find the others

Here's the albums I could find:
ttps://mega.nz/#F!J98mDaxB!bBVc-advX6dfjWWO7cpQcg
Also included is 8 1/2, one of his pre-Guernica bands.
I don't know why I had that v.a. Get the punk on the same folder as Koji, but it's a good v.a. regardless, you might enjoy it if you like japanese punk and postpunk

Thanks. Yeah I have all the 8 1/2 and Halmens and Shonen Homeruns stuff already.

That one is literally dog shit compared to the green one. If anyone reading this hated the one OP posted please try the green one, it's totally different and 100x more pleasant sounding.

I like the Keiichi Ohta one the best. It's pretty much just Guernica without Jun.

Which "green one"?