It's good

It's good

Attached: Tool-Fear-Inoculum-artwork.png (807x782, 557K)

it's ok

its their best. people still cling to lateralus, but whatever. This is better and its not even close. in 10 years people will come around

yes it is

Eh I wouldnt put it better than Lateralus, but jesus christ this is good
Easily a close second
Chances are this will probably be Tool's last album, so this is a good note to end on
Well maybe not the best note to end on considering their last song in the album is bird noises, but that's Tool for you

this makes their other albums seem boring which says alot

I like to think 7empest is the last track, which is an incredible way to end their discography

They're releasing an album in 2026 retard

Elaborate

Well supposedly it is
Their physical copy only has 7 songs on it, but they added the "interlude" songs in the digital release

Paid shills begone!

>Tool
>paying anyone to shill for them

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (540x534, 67K)

Imagine unironically thinking this. Tool is just an incredible band. Seethe more

Maynard raped an 8 year old boy in the ass for a rirual of ceremonial sex magick

In the year of 2026 Tool will be releasing another album therefore 7empest won't be their last track.
Also technically Mockingbeat was their last track.

All paid shills! I am so I know what I'm talking about.

Maynard personally pays me in wine to shill here.

That's a lie and you know it
He charges too much for that to even think of giving it away for prime shitposts

low energy to be honest

It's meh.

bored yet?

This.

this, too tame, too safe

Descending is the only track I like. It's the only song that actually sounds like tool.

*snap* contrarian cringe folder is getting full

tool members in order of importance to the band:
danny carey > justin chancellor > maynard > shit > adam jones

New album, same flawless discography.

I'm 34. I've listened to all of the albums on the Yea Forums core list out there and I'm re-listening to FEAR INOCOLUM for the umpteenth time (realistically, I'd say I've listened to it at least 100 times) and I just have not found that many other albums to match it artistically. It is just so inspired throughout the entire thing. It bothers me that folks would write it off as "metal" or "hard rock" and only consider it good in those categories. I've found a LOT of "metal" and "hard rock" to be very subpar and many people in those bands let the loud volume account for what they lack in talent. TOOL is unlike any other band on the planet and their scarcity, limited material and mystery make them all the more appealing to a world that gets EVERYTHING IT WANTS RIGHT NOW (DAMNIT!). TOOL fans wait and wait for more material ... and the reason why is their existing material is so amazing - especially FEAR INOCOLUM.

I know what I am saying has been said a million times before, but it just seems like everytime I read about TOOL in a major publication they write them off as a fringe band. I know MJK does not give an F about all this ... I'm just sad they don't get the respect they deserve on those best of lists. The Yea Forums core list is filled with awesome stuff - no denying that - but FEAR INOCOLUM deserves to be on that list.

FI>AEnima=Lateralus>Undertow>10K Days

Attached: toolfearinoculum.jpg (608x317, 35K)

please delete your account uncle maynard

Can't argue with that. A couple of Adam's solos were ok at least though. I just wish Justin had been higher in the mix.

Me too.

Maynards awful lyrics were going to be a given but Adam has 13 fucking years to write one good riff.
Which he managed to fucking do twice
Neither of which I hear on the fucking album

danny carey is a legend

Attached: danny_carey-698x392.jpg (698x392, 43K)

Much better with the interludes.

no.

Maynard was literally struggling to speak, it was pretty bad.

How are people sitting through this entire album? It's an hour and a half of the shittiest, blandest guitar wankery and the interludes and Chocolate Chip Trip are unbelievably cringe

Chocolate Chip Trip is just Tool trying to make a modular techno track but putting live drums over it by mistake.

I bet you live with your uncle that fucks your face every night, don't you? End your worthless life now and film it. Do it.

/thread