They knew what they were doing by adding segues only as a digital bonus; they are available now online and holy shit...

They knew what they were doing by adding segues only as a digital bonus; they are available now online and holy shit they fucking suck. Imagine paying 100 euros for this shit and listening to Litanie La Contre Peur or Mockingbeat with your hi-end speaker system and $200 bottle of Maynard's grape juice. Why does this band stick to their intermission shtick for all those years, even if they've always missed the point? (I don't count Eon Blue Apocalypse but that's a short instrumental and not a special "intermission")

Attached: 1567101535489s.jpg (250x242, 8K)

ok little buddy

Eh, Lost Keys, Intermission, Useful Idiot and Eon Blue Apocalypse are all nice intro pieces for other songs, and Faaip de Oaid is a decent closer. But yeah, this album's interludes seem a bit tacked on.

Fuck off, Maynard. Rapist pedo

They ain't gettin a dime from me

they couldnt fit the segues on a CD. without them them the album is 79 and a half minutes. 80 is max on a disc. they are including them digitally because they like the album with them there, but they werent important enough to shave the real songs down to squeeze them on the cd

Ironically the segues are for spotify and downloaders so they waste their time. CD owners get to skip the nonsense.

Nice spin, shill faggot. I'm not buying this garbage on CD.

This. Tool are stuck in the 90s as you can see from the album cover
/End thread

trips of truth, this is like walmart generic artwork

Bunp

You couldn't post this in one of the other threads why?

I think its kinda cool

Its shit

Cringe

based

I liked Legion. They are fucking filler tracks man, chill the fuck out. They are small pallet clensers at their worst, and intros to songs at their best. The album is 70 min long without them, the breaks are nice to have.

I always dance around to intermission after hooker with a penis

>7empest

Attached: the laughing man.jpg (419x480, 81K)

this album is the sonical equivalent of a white nigger

there are actually people that still buy CDs in 2019? whoa

Chocolate Chip Trip is unironically the most interesting track on the album

Based and ChocolateChipPilled

Attached: 1567175077549.jpg (397x810, 105K)

Ive listened to it 40+ times by now. It's pure ear candy. I can listen to drumming all day though, and I often do, so having new drumkino is what the Dr ordered.

What does this even mean

no one knows, but it’s provocative. it gets the people going!

>DUDE FREEMASONRY LMAO

Attached: hidden hand.jpg (1200x1803, 204K)

Who will find the hidden multitracks by overlaying the segues into the other tracks in a fruitless attempt to make this album interesting?

>The main track of the album are actually pretty good
By muh interludes!!
Also CCP is up there with Invincible, agreed.

the pre-order sold out on Amazon after a few days

Look I'm 34. I've listened to all of the albums on the Yea Forums core list multiple times each and I'm re-listening to FEAR INOCOLUM for the umpteenth time (realistically, I'd say I've listened to it at least 100 times) and I just have not found many other albums that can match it artistically. It is just so inspired throughout the entire thing. It bothers me that folks would write it off as "metal" or "hard rock" and only consider it good in those categories. I've found a LOT of "metal" and "hard rock" to be very subpar and many people in those bands let the loud volume account for what they lack in talent. TOOL is unlike any other band on the planet and their scarcity, limited material and mystery make them all the more appealing to a world that gets EVERYTHING IT WANTS RIGHT NOW (DAMNIT!). TOOL fans wait and wait for more material ... and the reason why is their existing material is so amazing - especially FEAR INOCOLUM.

I know what I am saying has been said a million times before, but it just seems like everytime I read about TOOL in a major publication they write them off as a fringe band. I know MJK does not give an F about all this ... I'm just sad they don't get the respect they deserve on those best of lists. The Yea Forums core list is filled with awesome stuff - no denying that - but FEAR INOCOLUM deserves to be on that list.

FI>AEnima=Lateralus>Undertow>10K Days