Take gf to concert after not seeing her for weeks

>take gf to concert after not seeing her for weeks
>she doesn't seem into it like before
>kills the whole mood, end up leaving early
>we go to my place, was not thinking about sex because she was acting like a bitch
>we just go to sleep without even speaking
>wake up the next day and she's gone
>see my texts and she confesses to have cheated on me, saying that she is sorry and that she loves him more than me now
Music for this?

Attached: 1564275692043.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JDb3ZZD4bA0
youtube.com/watch?v=qFeZpbL2roA
youtube.com/watch?v=PhN2MLWef2Y&t=171s
youtube.com/results?search_query=suicide machine hum
youtube.com/watch?v=L1SEEMkc-qw
youtube.com/watch?v=TJPrRaXU4U0
youtu.be/u84f2wdl6f4
youtube.com/watch?v=YHesqaMhh34
youtu.be/UEW8riKU_tE
youtu.be/MGs1-bfiYFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gUWx5dwjVu8
youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ7HYGs1YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

im sorry bro
my girlfriend broke up with me last weekend
i just want somebody ;_;

Tim heidecker - I am a cuck

pretty much all music is for that.

dont wallow too long.
my sympathies.

youtu.be/JDb3ZZD4bA0
But seriously, hang in there man.

youtube.com/watch?v=qFeZpbL2roA

>see my texts and she confesses to have cheated on me, saying that she is sorry and that she loves him more than me now
I almost have to respect her cowardice. If she said this in person, you might've killed her

damn. sorry bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=PhN2MLWef2Y&t=171s

Bad people find their way out of your life eventually user. She couldn't control herself and now you won't have to deal with her shit in the future. Try and find another girl.

Damn, how have you not killed yourself yet.

All women are whores.

Attached: index.png (225x225, 7K)

probably not that helpful but, fuck it, great song nonetheless
youtube.com/results?search_query=suicide machine hum

Fuck her, she ain't shit. It hurts now because the emotional hooks she's planted in your mind, but give it time and you'll realize what a bitch she is for doing you like this.

IF SHE BREATHES....

Damn. I'm sorry user. I'm about 9 months into a relationship right now with a girl and we've never said "I love you." I tried once a while ago and got rejected and now I'm terrified of even saying it again and I can just feel it all eating at me inside knowing it's going to end because of this at some point. It's an insanely confusing and strange feeling. I've been cheated on before as well and that is also horrible. I don't know exactly what you are going through my man, but I feel for ya. Try to listen to some cool music and I hope you feel better. Been listening to lots of Unwound lately and challenging my sadness into rage.

Slint - Spiderland

based and redpilled

honestly she didnt really cheat on u. unless you guys are married. she isnt your girl

break up with her. why be with somebody where you cant say anything without fear

If you've gone over 6 months and neither of you has said "I love you," there's probably nothing there. I know how hard it can be user, but sometimes it's better to be the one who breaks it off so you can at least have closure, and know it was your decision, rather than clinging onto a broken relationship and having it end worse.

This is a fucking stupid take, as expected from a tripfag. Dating requires some level of commitment, and that includes being a normal person and not fucking around with other guys.

Reminder that you're not a whore, you don't experience period cramps, and have a bigger dick than she does.
Stay strong fren, you are the victor in this situation. Find a girl who'll worship the ground you walk on like you deserve.
youtube.com/watch?v=L1SEEMkc-qw

Attached: peepee.jpg (511x671, 33K)

Shut up. Unless you’re baiting, in which case, nice bait.

OP: my ex got really cold about a year ago. Tried to tell me she was depressed and that it wasn’t fair to continue on our 3 year relationship while she figured it out. Turns out it was a ploy to ditch me for a much younger boy toy, like 5 days later. I don’t want to join the incels and say shit like “all women are whores” but I’ve since closeted my trust issues and haven’t given a fuck about dating since then, and it’s been working out great. Can’t be disappointed in someone if you never try in the first place.

It sucks now but you’ll be better off. I suggest focusing on yourself for a bit and improving your life in ways that aren’t dependent on a partner. Then figure out how you feel about it all once your head is on straight. Post-breakup is the worst for a week or so.

im serious. when you play the "dating" game. you'll continue to get results like this. they can hop on instagram/tinder & see the grass is greener.
pua's teaches guys to maniuplate women & play the same games

just focus on being a kickass dude. if you want kids & marriage. let the girl know after a couple months of knowing her. you'll scare off the whores who just wanna fuck around until they get "bored"

thanks, i dont really resent her, she is jsut retarded enough to not be a responsible person

my sympathies mate. i would recommend dragging a dead deer up a hill by grouper.

Attached: wihw.jpg (285x284, 41K)

Been there. Unfortunately sometimes works out this way. Sorry user.
Proper video:
youtube.com/watch?v=TJPrRaXU4U0

My gf of 3 years left me in March
Then my friend shot himself
Then my best friend OD'd and died on heroin

What I'm getting at is this, it's not easy but there are worst things that could happen. I still miss my ex daily, but life is what you make it. You've got to accept it and try your best to move on. Don't let it bring you down user.

She did nothing wrong, not even shitposting here.

youtu.be/u84f2wdl6f4

why would you even worry about some whore that changes her "love" in a week? she is literally worthless for you. the reason you felt that love was important in the first place is because it was constant and wouldnt leave you in your worst times. if you realize that it's not the case, it's either because it wasnt actually love or that love is worthless. both of these means that you have no reason to care about it. why care about whore that wants to fuck everyone else if you arent around?
it's all a learning process.

Spotted the cuck. That was surprisingly easy, damn.

NEVER FALL IN LOVE CUZ A BITCH IS A BITCH

LOL YOUR GIRLFRIEND DOESN’T RESPECT YOU ENOUGH TO TELL YOU THAT IN PERSON LMAO KEK

Attached: image.jpg (569x760, 175K)

Don't worry dude, things will get better in time. Listen to upbeat shit, wallowing in sadness just makes it worse.

Cuck
>music for this feel?
Gesualdo. He caught his wife cheating on him and murdered both her and the guy and exposed the bodies in front of his house in like 1580.

Attached: Gesualdo.jpg (241x342, 27K)

>bodies in front of his house
fucking based

Damn user, that's tough, keep your head up, I know it's hard to think about it, but she's a whore, my ex left me and started dating some geek that we went to school with a couple of days later, I get it, just try and surround yourself with friends and family for now, and whatever you do, don't go back if the opportunity arises, I made that mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=YHesqaMhh34

Attached: 1522729449184.png (414x419, 271K)

This is actually true.

let's be honest with each other fellers
women are simple as fuck
you have to be retarded, autistic, or at the very least willfully ignorant to get cucked

Attached: boomer pathetic.jpg (672x787, 41K)

youtu.be/UEW8riKU_tE

yes, but this instead.

youtu.be/MGs1-bfiYFQ

Electric Six - Gay Bar

>nobleman
Just more proof that rich people deserve to die.

Attached: ss (2019-08-29 at 12.19.38).png (691x16, 3K)

Based af

Oloff - Doing It Stealthy

youtube.com/watch?v=gUWx5dwjVu8

Nobody cares

youtube.com/watch?v=mbZ7HYGs1YE

FUCK IF I EVER LET A BITCH GET USED TO ME

Attached: sadangryfrog.jpg (263x192, 6K)

Hope you're feeling okay user, that shit is rough.

/thread

reminder that "love" means absolutely nothing to women.

>Being in a relationship in 2k19
Why? Just why? The age of romance is dead dude, just get that through your thick skull

Attached: 1563143454116.png (178x250, 16K)

unironically helpless child

holy based

>The age of romance is dead
I SHOT IT IN THE CHEST AND IN THE HEAD

Attached: 130304-patrick-stump-640x426.jpg (639x426, 46K)

it sucks man. now it’s time to change your life around. you can do it, make her regret what she has done by becoming awesome