ITT

ITT

We write a Robert christgau review for your favorite album

Attached: RobertChristgau-3-1532301665.jpg (1140x798, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky
rateyourmusic.com/
last.fm/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Siamese Dream
Angsty kids sing about killing themselves and it's a shame they didn't do it.
5 stars

Hey nigger

The Beatles - Revolver
I like to pee and to eat potatos. A+

MBV - Loveless
The weather is nice today. The sun is beautiful. My stomach hurts. B-

Fuck my wife (oh wait you already did)
*scissors*

TVU - WL/WH
The Yea Forums Wiki:
4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky

Discover music:
rateyourmusic.com/
last.fm/home

Check the catalog before making a new thread Personal music/band projects should go in Bandcamp/Soundcloud general threads.

>If the Feels brought you here, search in the catalog before starting a new thread. If they aren't vaguely music related, go to . C+

The Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St.
More boring blues rock jams. A+

Pet Sounds [Capitol, 1966]
A teenybopper tycoon singing about bourgeois malaise isn't my idea of a tragic rock hero. Whatever helps you sleep at night, Brian. A-

MJ - Thriller
Ajsbjajejajsaanamlsjsjsbabbsbjakaksnd
Akskajaksnbevwjakaldlrlepaoskwk
Osorkrjeksoslemenr. A-

Ariel Pink - The Doldrums
*bomb*

Lizzo - Cuz I Love You

OOOOO MASSA
A++++

Artist - Album (Label, Year)
lmao implying i even listened to it C-

How can one enjoy and have an emotional connection with an album when I'm so busy thinking about how much I hate faggots?

Attached: Hissing Fauna.jpg (800x800, 176K)

>Any album ever
Not much to say about the album itself but the artist who made it is a wanker. (rating in wingdings font)

>Iron Maiden: Powerslave [Capitol, 1984]
One must wonder what the brain drained drones of dumbness see in this band. Beneath all the Egyptian ethos and Wagnerian wailing these are just more white boys (and I bet they don't like bots) Oh sure, Steve Harris plays a bass...that's a big fish. And pickle packing performer Bruce Dickinson has got the pipes. But do they need cleaning? You be the judge, or don't. C-

Attached: christgau1med.jpg (400x266, 17K)

>Trout Masque Replica
E
Beatnik wankery at its finest, and a particularly nauseating representative of the "Dark Prog" genre.

Does he suffer from mental problems?

>Atrocity Exhibition
The ever so raunchy and always so wonky Danny Brown launching a scrawny magnum opus. He raps about his laundry and cumming in honkies, but he shines the most when he speaks nonchalantly. I want him to fuck my wife
>B+

i don’t like it
A+

holy shit it’s fucking spot on

Fugazi - Red Medicine
Post it faggot. C+

too bad he never actually reviewed them and just stuck them in his Meltdown shitbucket list

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not [Domino, 2006]
These Yuropean kids with their swishin' and swashin' and fancy sounds. They miss what rock and roll is all about. You're better off sticking with the New York Dolls. C+

Girls, Girls, Girls [Elektra, 1987]
The worst of El Lay pop metal on a plastic platter--sexist, shallow, pointless guitar solos. At least when Marvin Gaye debased women, he had the excuse of a great groove and brown skin. All these guys have is a million bucks (less, I hope) and a prime spot on MTV. D+

Bachmann-Turner Overdrive [Mercury, 1973]
Crude as a ploughboy and twice as dumb to boot, but the side one opener mentions New York in the lyrics, so hey, I ain't gonna complain. B+

Ride The Lightning [Elektra, 1984]
The latest purveyors of whiteboy angst to come from the world of metaldom do command an impressive catalogue of high speed guitar fury, but Johnny Thunders would never have stooped to making a three minute guitar solo on the less than rousing (or maybe too rousing) title track. Plus you can't even dance to it. Go and put on Thriller instead while reminding yourself that nearly everything good to have come out of American music originated from black artists. C

This thread started out shit but turned out great.

>Infest [DreamWorks, 2001]
I'd love to cut my own breathing too after listening to this album. C-

Thank you. It oughta be anyway, Cuckgau reviews have become an obsession for me. Probably the greatest gift this board ever gave me was this autists ramblings.

461 Ocean Boulevard [RSO, 1974]
More boring white guy blues from a bourgeois Yurrupean who wouldn't know a tragic hero if he was cramming for his A level. B+

holy based

The Massacre [Interscope, 2005]
"Candy Shop" serves to remind us all that if you're gonna rap about forcing women to put your dick in their mouth, at least rap about forcing my wife to put your dick in her mouth. C

>Im Wide Awake Its Morning
Whiney rich kid sings about the throws of life over a country-esque soundtrack all the while reminding us of how many drugs hes done and women have left him. C+

One from the last thread
>Cat got your tongue? Not the case for these Brit bozos - check the script ladies, it's trans-Atlantic ya know. Makes you wonder if post-Mamas n Papas wah-wah was worth it at all. And there's a brown one!

Attached: bbc251224bdedec5f9fd0d74776a23d2109a4fb73cabd89ab8c33d047146c5d7.jpg (300x300, 8K)