It’s their best and you all fucking know it

It’s their best and you all fucking know it

Attached: 145B4D93-60BE-4DC3-8B42-5DB13E510C7B.jpg (980x653, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tvqOTjq0AjE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm glad people are talking about Tool albums again.

Their albums are honestly pretty interchangable though, like 10,000 days and lateralus sound the same to me.

Attached: 1541515255312.jpg (995x1000, 160K)

Yes, yes it is

Lateralus>>>>>>>

This. But Aenema is a close 2nd with 10,000 Days also trailing not too far behind. Wondering how I will feel about FI in a few months.

Attached: tool-madness-2011.png (1000x700, 134K)

Attached: 1kqjp82e1bf31.jpg (4267x3200, 2.08M)

Being immature is thinking The Fragile and Lateralus are the best albums of NIN and TOOL.
Reaching maturity is bending the knee to The Downward Spiral and Aenima.

Lol Maynard himself came into this thread to defend child rape allegations and failed miserably

Nah lateralus is their best. Cleanse your mind of the memes and listen to it again

youtube.com/watch?v=tvqOTjq0AjE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Schizo

Not really, dude. It's plain as day in the thread.

>maynard on Yea Forums
O I am laffin

You're not fooling anyone with your gaslighting tactics. Read the thread, it's very obviously him on damage control. Trent has been on mu before, it's not the stretch you want to pretend it is

Clearly Maynard is spending his time worrying about what Yea Forums thinks instead of just spending time making wine or hanging with his kids or something. Clearly it makes sense Maynard knows how to delete a post but would leave an obvious giveaway, there's no way it's just a random troll

Undertow is so fucking good.
I wish they could still write interesting, dynamic songs.

Well he responded to baseless allegations on twitter so why wouldn't he eventually come here too after three days straight someone accusing him of raping an 8 year old boy. And don't give me that shit like big artists don't know these sites, they all look at reddit and chan. Fuck off, disinfo gaslighting shill.

PRY
ING
O
PEN
MY
THIRD
EYE

Yea Forums is irrelevant it's not about knowing. If maynard was such a boomer he would write "maynard wouldn't do that. I'm a decent person", he wouldn't have any idea how to check his post, scroll down to the bottom and click delete

It's actually their joint best with Lateralus.

Attached: wojak_01.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (710x823, 136K)

damage control on life support. you are really desperate, jeez

The only damage tool has to worry about is their shit album not this schizo shit, I'm just shitposting like that guy who deleted his posts is

>I'm just shitposting like that guy who deleted his posts is
Oh yeah I guess everyone is just shitposting including that guy who deleted his posts, so it's just a big ol' shitpost party, especially that one guy, and nothing to see here. Thanks Maynard.

Are you actually retarded?

Only reasonable answer

10k>Opiate>Ænima>Lateralus>Undertow>Salivial

their best work
their worst full length