Why are suburban white teens so obsessed with rap?

Why are suburban white teens so obsessed with rap?

Attached: 1566929807627.jpg (750x747, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y0q98NlzvCQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because guitar music is for old people

Because they're told to be.

It allows them to project masculinity. Its just this generation's James Dean.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1015x1388, 205K)

Because there's a lot of it and it's constantly coming out. Nobody wants to dig through your back catalog of old rock music you stupid boomer

Because they wish to be black. They're envious of "hood tales" involving murder, carjacking, drug-dealing, etc. because it's the antithesis of their comfortable, sheltered suburban lives.

Horrible b8

All the relevant rappers today just rap about playing video games and being depressed and/or high. The gangsta shit died in the early 2000s

Correct
This is what they're told
Lol even the rock is dead meme is boomer af
youtube.com/watch?v=Y0q98NlzvCQ

White kids still like it because they envy black culture. How many white kids use "hoodspeak" like F.am, lit, etc.?

Honestly all of you Amerimutts are niggers its about time you got over it and blended with the bbc

t. hapa incel

They envy that blacks have a culture to begin with. White culture has been erased in america.

overall rap is so popular because it's music that any talentless hack can make. No need for knowledge in music theory, ability to play instruments, sing. to reach fame all you need is some shitty program that creates beats and good marketing

t. non-american

T. Eighth eighth Italian eighth native eighth Mexican eighth german eighth Irish "white"

Everything else is garbage right now

>oh no! my skin color doesn't determine my personality or interests!
be your own person you pathetic waste of space
seething

Hip-hop is the trendy genre right now.

>eighth nigger

>White culture has been erased in america.
not exactly, whites nowadays do not have a culture that define them but that's because all other races blended into white american culture to begin with. The whole western world that everyone wants to live in so much is "white culture"

>because all other races blended into white american culture

Right. This is why white women are wearing French braids, taking butt selfies on Instagram, getting "thicc" and fucking blacks like never before.

>go to local bar in white-majority town thinking I was going to hear Billie eilish or Tegan and sara
>Megan the stallion and Kanye are being played with white folks grinding and struggle twerking

because trap is the shit now you brainlet that’s why they talk like niggers they don’t envy them they just talk like what their favorite artists talk like if reggaeton was the hottest genre then everyone would be smoking mota amigo

because everyone is because rap is the current youth music
also that is literally him, a depressed young white guy who abuses substances and gets dumb meme tattoos

ok, retard. it's clearly about emulating black culture. this shit goes beyond music into videogames, television shows, and movies.

Black people create music that's authentically American. Black American culture is more in the spirit of the new world than the old world eurocuck shit whites do.

Bow down to your bbc masters amerifats.

all the things that you mentioned that are supposedly happening started after other races blended into white american culture so i dont know what the hell are you talking about, it seems that you missed my point like the retard that you are
also
>French braids
white culture
>taking butt selfies on Instagram
whores exist and existed in all cultures
>getting "thicc" and fucking blacks like never before.
that's your wet dreams tyrone, not a reality

Attached: 1544794534331.png (1197x844, 856K)

Wrong. It's about embracing an authentic subset of American culture and wrapping yourips around that big black penis

Whites in America need to stop segregating themselves away from blackness desu. We need more lightskins anyway the darkskin girls have to get bred out

>French braids
>black
wtf

Everyone is getting sick of lame white shit though even your white girls are jumping ship

Anyways good Pic. More white dudes need to get with black girls

>a twitter screencap
nice 'evidence'

>Yea Forums retards in 1957
Why are suburban white teens so obssessed with Rock’n’Roll?
>Yea Forums retards in 1968
Why are suburban white teens so obssessed with Psychedelic Rock?
>Yea Forums retards in 1977
Why are suburban white teens so obssessed with Disco?
>Yea Forums retards in 1987
Why are suburban white teens so obssessed with Heavy Metal?
>Yea Forums retards in 1992
Why are suburban white teens so obssessed with Grunge?

because they're amerimutts

t. non-american

Why are suburban white girls obsessed with big black penis

What's going to replace rap?
It's being going on since the early 2000s now

meant for

You sound upset, did some 11 year old white boy bully you or something?

Attached: 1566969379420.png (597x412, 354K)

metal has been going on for three decades

Almost 5 decades actually if you count black sabbath

it only got super mainstream pop in the 2010s

instrumental hip-hop is nice
but miss me with actual rapping, 9/10 times the lyrics are completely cringe

I count late 70s to early 00s as the age of metal. Metal lost its edge after early nu metal and that was one of the main things that made it so popular

I think metal died because metalheads refused to combine it with electronic music. Like slipknot had some amazing electronics in their first album and then they almost completely abandoned them in their later albums for the sake of being more "metal" i guess
Rap just kept moving forward together with electronic music and advancing technology

Why are black people putting all their eggs in the hip hop basket? They spearheaded so many genres in the past but they just seek to be one trick ponies now. Are blacks getting creatively bankrupt?

Nah, the only thing that sells anymore if you're black is either trap or neo-soul if you're gay and black

because everyone is. it is literally the most normie genre atm