Raps about being a scumbag to girls and robbing niggas

>raps about being a scumbag to girls and robbing niggas
>gets kicked out of BROCKHAMPTON, despite being the only nigga besides Kevin with talent, for being a scumbag to girls and robbing niggas

what did BROCKHAMPTON mean by this??

Attached: 161F82F7-9605-4FAF-8C7F-221D0094C382.jpg (790x395, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/konRH1u-Wj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you mean what did dom mean by this

bitch ass nigga. can’t remember a single lyric of his

dom has 3 years tops until a heart attack

they thought the dude could change. then he didn't change
also he was pretty one-note, definitely not the best member. only song i can remember him standing out on was heat

rapping doesn’t not require talent, thus everyone in that group aside from the legitimate musicians and producers are talentless hacks

then become a famous rapper

i could if i wanted to, not like there isn’t a new one every couple weeks

doesn’t require any talent* damn autocorrect

Attached: 44701064110cd5f1e436b9d0f0e7ce0f.png (706x710, 583K)

>i could if i wanted to
prove it. make money. you can donate half the money to charity if you don't think it's a legitimate job. go ahead and prove me wrong

>they thought the dude could change. then he didn't change

lol nah. they knew all about it and just got scared they would get 'cancelled' by the homos on twitter

he robbed dom's friend. they definitely weren't all fans of his

CALL ME KING OF THE NIGGAS
I NEED A CROWN MADE OF THORNS

retarded zoomer coming with the non arguments. i think i will anyway just to show you how worthless your nigger music is though

maybe gummy too, but i really can't think of anything exceptional besides those

>coming in with the non arguments
>i could if i wanted to
just responding to what you said. you're like a kid on roblox who keeps getting killed and goes, "heh..... i could pwn you all if i wanted to, but i won't..... cause i don't wanna make you cry"

lol kill yourself you fucking loser

Attached: 1566340268447.jpg (600x600, 41K)

>very open about his messed up life with crime
>band members obviously know who he is
>some retarded bitch on Twitter decides she wants some internet fame
>suddenly the band cares about him being a criminal, kicks him out

Gas every member of this band, how dare they call themselves "family" and saying they look out for each other and never leave a brother behind, then just stab their friend in the back to not risk being "canceled"

nah he killed it in junky

I don't trust nobody 'cause they don't deserve it
Niggas run in your house, they know you doin' dirty

Attached: lbj.jpg (1792x1684, 759K)

They meant that they are the söy version of Odd Future and Ameer was like literally on the wrong side of history

Even rap won't be safe from deconstructionism at the end of the day. Jay Z set the path forward: feminist rapping with your wife and apologizing for being a man.

In all fairness, most famous rappers don't make money. This isn't the 90s. The entire industry is centered around 1 hit wonders.

Didn't this nigga Rob Dom's friend? I don't think he was well loved. You're just falling for the meme of them being a rapper boyband where they're all friends or whatever

>girl asks you to choker her during sex
>do it
>get arrested, 72 hours of community service, kneecaps broken, KinoPlex pass revoked eternally, 48 hours of Popcorn Mining, designated target practice for the KinoPlex shooters, and 4 days in Davy Jones Locker
A bit much, don’t you think?

it's just cause of dom, not the allegations
they were planning to just let him not play shows for a while then have him come back

dom's verse on DEARLY DEPARTED is laughable as fuck

BUT you get a lifetime's protection from the Yea Forums hivemind which is exclusive and priceless

Based Ameer

youtu.be/konRH1u-Wj4

>posting about brockhampton
Is this /deadcareers/ general?

They sell out shows all the time what you mean? Their new music is way worse than Sat trilogy but their careers are still alive for now. If they don't reinvent themselves they will be forgotten pretty soon though. There isn't a single "banger" in their last album. The last one was J'ouvert.

ginger is great, dom is such a talented rapper

he did more than choke her. know a friend whos close to ppl of BH. ameer was a piece of shit

I like you namefag but those ppl could be close with dom mcfatass

>ameer was a piece of shit
how