Would you like to see Britannia rule again, my friend?

Would you like to see Britannia rule again, my friend?

Attached: 11458660-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 11K)

britain is finished, Im surprised theyre even considered a major military power.

>finished
British Trump just took office and promises a no-deal Brexit.
I'd say they're just getting started again.

Britain's just getting started, baybeeee. Corbyn's Labour ftw.

Attached: Londonmayor .jpg (1368x912, 300K)

>labour party
Eat a dick, communist scum.

Britain has been on the decline for hundreds of years and it's only going to continue

Yes.

Attached: code-geass-lelouch.jpg (1366x768, 133K)

You guys aren't any better than Americans huh

they're worse

>I'd say they're just getting started again.

Seeing as within the next two years the entirety of the United Kingdom is going to be dissolved and England is going to be on it's own I seriously doubt that.

The entire world is done with your communist globalist intersectional lgbtqap feminist trash. It's not 2011-2016 anymore. Your era is over. Progressive ideology makes people want to vomit. Your ideas are literally disgusting to the general public. You've lost the culture war and the world is turning around. First Britain, then America, and then Germany. Merkel knows her time is up. Then the rest of Europe will liberate itself from your politically correct fascism.

with Britain and USA going to shit i guess it’s up to Canada to stand up to China. lol we are so fucked.

faggotry

>Trump stands up to China
>the media whines about his trade war and uses it to attack his presidency
The man is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He can't win with you losers.

>hick hick hicky hyick

What did Cleetus mean by this?

>the left still sees conservatives as a bunch of cousin-fucking rednecks who live on a farm in Alabama and fuck their cousins while listening to country music and praying to Jesus
This is why you keep losing. You STILL don't know your opponent. You STILL can't wrap your head around normal people being conservative and voting against you. You STILL don't understand us or why we think the way we do because you're not willing to listen, but we know you and your game. Ignorance and pride will be your downfall. You're not ready for this new wave of younger conservatives.

>he can’t win he is the definition of a loser
this

dude just have sex or something

He isn't standing up to China.

The tariffs are having absolutely no effect on volume of trade and are simply just funneling money directly to both the US and Chinese governments, making it more directly profitable for both states and centralizing wealth around the executive.

If he was really standing up to them he wouldn't be courting Chinese investors to take over massive swathes of US industry.

But nevermind, conservative bootlickers gotta lick boots.

>hickety hick hick dey tuk er jerrrrbz

Preach brother

Attached: patriot.jpg (300x311, 22K)

Not to mention the massive amount of deadweight loss that results from tarrifs/trade wars. The POTUS's twitter toddler tantrums are literally making the American economy lose large amounts of money.

>Ignorance and pride will be your downfall
>You're not ready for this new wave of younger conservatives
>my life is so emptyvI centre it around my impressed political beliefs

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 37K)

He's not only failing to stand up to China, his little trade war is provoking a potential global recession.

Rock Against Corbyn when

>tfw the UK will fare worse after Brexit because the Remainshits will sabotage their country in order to prove they're right

Anti democracy

More like Qawwali For Corbyn.

Attached: Nusrat_transcending.jpg (300x168, 7K)

yessssss please mr trump stand up to china yesssssssssssssssss my little cock is getting so hard fuck yes daddy im sucha slut yess

It hurts how right you probably are

Literal NPCs. Same exact behavior we're seeing from the left in America. They wanted to abolish the electoral college because they lost, and now they want an economic recession because it would ruin Trump. They're willing to crash and burn the economy and ruin millions of lives so they can win.

Lololol @ Tories starting damage control already. Y'all literally LIED about how much money the UK was sending to the EU in order to sway voters. The sole blame for the economic fallout of Brexit rests on you guys.

>ugh, I shot myself in the foot. This doctor better not screw up my operation!!!!!

>Democracy taken away from the people
>Those people have to resort to undemocratic methods to bring reform
>"STOP SABOTAGING YOUR OWN COUNTRY"

It's a country for the wealthy now, we have no say.

British Empire When?

>they want an economic recession because it would ruin Trump. They're willing to crash and burn the economy and ruin millions of lives so they can win.

That is exactly what the right is doing though.

>when americans say british politics is more civil

People are too lazy nowadays to save this country.

Back in the old days everyone did their bit for Britain, but everyone's too entitled now. I was shocked when a young at my company asked when he'd get paid for his overtime the other day.

Remember when zoomers were supposed to be the most conservative generation in decades?

Attached: 4523.png (449x857, 114K)

ain't reading that schizophrenic dreck lol

Attached: zero.jpg (200x200, 7K)