Untitled

Attached: king-god-eminem-exclusive-of-of-the-the-rap-rap-6914788.png (499x491, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhxAA_7jlXw
youtube.com/watch?v=KTQlhXij66g
youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw
youtube.com/watch?v=zVvD4JVLIDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6ix9ine dictated it

Attached: tekashi-69 (1).jpg (807x540, 64K)

Rap is literally the cringiest genre of all time. Metal is pretty cringy, but I've met some decent metal fans who didn't take the genre too seriously and just liked to drink and go wild at shows. I have never met a cool rap fan.

Dead career

you've never met me fren :)

Yeah I hate to say it but you're 100% right.
Metal fans don't go around worshipping satan and killing children, they understand the music is like an audio version of a horror flick.
Rap fans don't understand that, and act like "thugs" and rob stores and shoot eachother over drug deals and so forth.
I guess what I'm trying to say here is fuck niggers.

It's mostly perpetuated by black people of color that were raised by single moms and thus need something masculine in their lives.
Rap is overly masculine and thus, they think the rapers are their daddy and they should emulate it
Normal adjusted white boys just enjoy music like you enjoy a movie and don't try to live it out

Attached: 91203_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 151K)

lil wayne
is very good at rapping

if you think the majority of rap fans act like this you're a fucking retard

I work at a record store. I meet several fans of all genres every single day. In my experience, they absolutely do.

ITT: Special Olympics - rap retards vs metal retards

Based and Jesse Lee Pilled

Playboi Carti wrote a much more successful and critically acclaimed sequel

>white hands typed this
You're being obtuse, not 100% of all rap fans behave that way but the vast majority of blacks that listen to rap, have an unhealthy worship of the degenerate african-american "Gangster" subculture

The reason it triggered you is because you're a white that was taught that generalizations are evil and never lived amongst the coloreds of the world

>they understand the music is like an audio version of a horror flick.

this x1000. I love metal but I don't take that shit seriously except for some exceptions. metal is theatrical as fuck and people who hate it take music overall too seriously. most metal fans I know think this way as well compared to many (not most) hip hop fans. a lot of hip hop fans really romanticize the idea of drug dealing and being a thug. also, out of every musical genre hip-hop requires the least amount of effort to make. you just sample some motif or riff and rhyme over it. of course there are some gems in the genre but the greatest part of it is fucking horrible. and let's not talk about how cancerous it has been for music and society as a whole. hip-hop is the worst genre ever period.

God didn't write the bible, it was written by a multitude of others with different believes and edited by a group of powerful men trying to get that sweet cash yo

this is so wrong youtube.com/watch?v=zhxAA_7jlXw

symbolic of the state of hip-hop. a logical conclusion, if you will

Attached: 04.jpg (283x413, 34K)

2012 9gag tier post

Bladee made a movie adaptation of that book

this is wrong and dumb

nobody ever thinks that they get influenced by the media that they consume, but you still do. it's not about thinking it's real, its about identifying with it. you can still identify with metal music and never do anything antisocial because worshipping satan or acting out topics that are common to metal is really fucking difficult. with rap it isn't too difficult

I thought this is where it started, though:
youtube.com/watch?v=KTQlhXij66g
youtube.com/watch?v=qGaoXAwl9kw

This. Wayne is the best rapper there ever was or will be

live with it

Lil Wayne has spent more time in the billboard charts than Eminem or Tupac.

In fact Lil Wayne has spent more time in the charts than any artist making any kind of music except one.

true
youtube.com/watch?v=zVvD4JVLIDI

That means he's good? Do you also like Ed Sheeran and Chainsmokers?

was that a counterargument? lol