A heated game of ping-pong ended with Jackson walking out of the room and Prince gloating, “Did you see that...

>A heated game of ping-pong ended with Jackson walking out of the room and Prince gloating, “Did you see that? He played like Helen Keller.” When Jackson sought to collaborate with Prince on a song called “Bad”, Prince not only rejected the offer, he mockingly re-recorded the song and sent it back to MJ. When Jackson attended a Prince concert in 2006, Prince came out into the audience, walked right up to Jackson, and aggressively playing bass in his face.

Holy fucking based

Attached: prince.jpg (500x664, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KqqwdUSrrA
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

game, blouses

princetty seething

>He played like Helen Keller.
prince of bantz

Why does Prince act like a catty bitch?

Prince set up one of the worlds largest personalised priavte recording studios of all time, and engaged with hotties and hookers.
MJ setup the worlds most personalised private pedo wonderland themepark, and engaged exclusively with children including kiddy sleepovers.
It not hard to judge what was going on here.

>The first line of that song's "Your butt is mine". Now I said who's gonna sing that song to whom, because you sure ain't singing that to me, and I sure ain't singing that to you, so right there, you know, we got a problem.
AHAHAHAHA

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

He was always jealous of MJ’s superior tenor voice, though. I will cede that other than that Prince is superior in every way however

>he mockingly re-recorded the song and sent it back to MJ
Does this exist somewhere on the web?

He can’t stand pedophiles

The duality of the one man band
youtube.com/watch?v=0KqqwdUSrrA
youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

Nas said Prince only collaborates with people who own their masters.

he was manlet
>Bobby Shriver (philanthropist; was executive producer of the Special Olympics broadcast when Prince played at the 1991 opening ceremony): The party [afterward] at Paisley, that was quite a scene. When he came out of the elevator that night, I happened to be standing with the great Warren Beatty. He came over and Warren said, "I love your music," and he said, "I love your movies," and then Warren says, "Here we are! At your house! It's great!" And Prince goes, "Yeah. Yeah, it is. But I'm still short." It wasn't really a joke. It was kind of poignant. He didn't laugh—he just observed the fact of the matter. He happened to be talking to relatively tall fellas—I'm six-one, I think Warren is six-two. Having a nice conversation. And despite all that, and despite playing at the Special Olympics, and despite his own brilliance, and despite whatever, he still, standing with us, experienced what he must've experienced his whole life. I said, "Oh, come on, man." I tried to make it into a little joke—I think he laughed a little bit, but it was obviously a serious thing for him. I thought, "Wow."

but was a much much bigger manlet.

>but MJ was a much much bigger manlet.

5'1 manlet seethe

that's based as shit

Prince of Yea Forums

on closer look, prince must have some middle eastern genetics, there is no way he is black.

Prince is fucking based. I've been saying this for the longest time

>muh manlet
He was a unicorn

If he’s so based why isn’t he still alive?

>implying im not

holy shit prince is that you?!

you know it darling
fuck michael jackson and fuck pedophiles!

>and despite playing at the Special Olympics

Peak of anyone's life there

He really was something else man