Is this the most overrated album of all time?

Is this the most overrated album of all time?

Attached: 519GtlMPY2L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 7K)

pretty close, but it's this one

Attached: SgtPepper-1.jpg (830x830, 96K)

46 years later, they're still seething. The donald trump of albums

dark side of the moon may not be a 10/10 album but it has plenty of 10/10 moments. there is a mountain of albums more overrated than it

Us and Them is the only good track on it.

That one's up there, but it's still a great album.

Close TPAB is

This is amazing
Yeah these are my picks as most overrated

>us and them is the only good track on it

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

IMHO it's not even Pink Floyd's best album. That would be Animals.

>time
>brain damage
>breathe in the air

OK computer

It's a pretty good album tho

>contrarian starter pack
Yawn

No I think it's rated pretty adequately. It's not the best album of all time but it's pretty good, even if not Floyd's best.

Yes

no, it's actually very good, and you are a faggot

Nigga that might be the worst track

*deletes Money*
Ah, perfection.

Okay, I like Brain Damage too.

I think it's #1 on RYM for that year and the fact that you see so many people wearing shirts with the cove ron it.

It's Nevermind.

let's talk about actually overrated stuff. why did 41 million people buy this shit?

Attached: Eagles-Their-Greatest-Hits.jpg (1024x1024, 101K)

What bothers me is how people confuse importance with actual praise. This album is really good but it's not ZOMG BEST ALBUM EVER. It was very important for the development of rock and pop music but that's it. Take that away and all you've got is still a solid album but not perfect. You know what album deserves the actual praise? Abbey Road. That shit is a masterpiece. Yet, everyone jizzes over Sgt Pepper's.

Funny how this album doesn’t even have hotel California

Kill yourself

not these fucking threads again

absolutely

Attached: 7642A581-6553-47D0-91B7-F6341010A0D0.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

Not even top 3 Beatles album

nooo

yeah, its funny how their biggest "hits" are often some of the weakest tracks on the album:
>Money
>Wish You Were Here title track
>Another Brick in the Wall

>Wish You Were Here title track
>some of the weakest
What

fucking boomers

It's the best album ever

I recently listened to it on 3 tabs of good acid, and it was pretty fucking good.
Better than it is when im sober.

Attached: 1557699901056.jpg (1024x878, 96K)

It's an 8/10 while Shine On You Crazy Diamond is a 10. It's the weakest but still great.

This Is

Attached: index.jpg (300x300, 27K)

The unholy trinity of overrated rock albums is Never Mind the Bollocks, Appetite for Destruction, and Nevermind

no, that title belongs to this album

Attached: RH_KidA.jpg (1000x1000, 802K)

by retards on Yea Forums, yes, but normies don't rate it at all.

It's better than Welcome To The Machine and Have A Cigar

The Wall is so much better.

>omg the wall!

Attached: 558.jpg (680x713, 51K)

imagine ridiculing people's masculinity [or whatever the fuck you're making fun of] over an album they like. do you really feel this bad about yourself, user?

>That

>muh daddy
>muh isolation
>muh Vera
Only weak ass cuck soiboys like The Wall

Imagine responding to such a low effort poke

imagine tolerating trash

wall is bad

Only if you're a braindead zoomie or idiotic Beatlefag then yeah. In reality, it's Nevermind and Sgt Pepper.

look Anons, what i'm trying to say is we shouldn't be calling people weak for enjoying an album. is that concept too hard to grasp for you brainlets?

No one ever supports Nevermind. It has become underrated solely by complaint of contrarians

I agree user! In fact, I propose we implement some kind of like/dislike system so we can all vote on which posts are ok, and which aren’t. So if you support the content, you “upvote” it, and if you don’t, you “downvote” it.

We could even take it one step further and “hide” the posts once they’ve acquired enough downvotes, letting democracy show us what is acceptable and what is not. What do you think? Does it have potential?

:^)

This but unironically. Your neo nazis views will never be socially acceptable, get over it.

>when you love Reddit so much you want to turn the entire internet into it
You could always go back.