I’m gonna post it

I’m gonna post it........

Attached: 1783817E-AFD9-4589-8EB0-A3DB93396D5D.jpg (2200x1238, 340K)

idles threads are too spicy for jannies trannies

CAM ON PAKI LADS!!! RAPE THOSE KIDS!! MORE IMMIGRANTS!! NOW NOW NOW!! MORE MORE MORE!! MORE IMMIES!! GIMME GIMME GIMME!! OPEN UP THOSE BORDERS AND OPEN UP YOUR WIFE!! ME TIOLET CLEANER IS A NIGERIAN MOTHER OF FOURTEEN!!!! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND JAMES BOND!!! YAHHH ISLAM!! WE LOVE ISLAM!! MORE GAYS MORE WOMEN IN POWER MORE MUSLIM MAYORS MORE IMMIES!!! IMMIES IMMIES!!!! I LOVE EM! I NEEEED EM!! NOW NOW NOW!!!

Attached: 9CF3A15F-44C2-404C-9A4E-51EBD8BC8B1D.jpg (499x333, 60K)

WTF WTF WHY IS HE MAKING THE OK SIGN IS HE AN WHITE SUPREMACIST???

Why are the people who are the most preachy about acceptance always the ones with no non-white acquaintances?

do you rewrite this every time? i like the subtle changes, keep it up

>*to the tune of Dnany Nedelko*
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH
HEY, EY, EY, EY
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH, YEAH
HEY, EY, EY, EY
FUCK ME IN MY ASS HOLE

they based

>getting this triggered over a band who does everything they can to trigger the cons
Why are you so fucking sensitive?

They're racists. They honestly are afraid of approaching "people of color". They think you have to treat black people like they're different and they're afraid of talking to them like a human lol

>triggered
Mate, the left and right have a bully and victim relationship. The right isn't triggered. They're the bully making fun of the left. The left is the victim who gets triggered and shoots up the school, or floods the country with immigrants.
We're not triggered by you. We're laughing at you.

>Dab on the cons by wanting even more conservative minded muslims

Based idylls

Looool, conservahicks literally cucking themselves by not being able to resist listening to their music. I love these threads.

Attached: lmaoo.png (1797x715, 291K)

Attached: why footbal man no stand.png (492x492, 272K)

Attached: IWillNotBeVotingForDonaldJTrumpin2020.jpg (639x774, 110K)

Only 50 year old boomer conservatives who voted for Bush and go to church every Sunday care about football man. When you're dealing with conservatives on Yea Forums, you're not dealing with those old fucks. You're dealing with a different breed of conservative that you still don't seem to understand.

i listen to hip-hop and i don't agree with their homophobia at all. am i being cucked into listening to rap? can people not just enjoy music without caring who is making it? i don't even know who this band is and i'm not conservative, but you're a retard.

>top text
>bottom text
Is it 2009? Holy shit. The left really cannot meme.

remember when they were good?

Attached: 105309.jpg (540x540, 309K)

This. The left still doesn't know their enemy. They've learned nothing since 2016. They still think all conservatives are boomers who live on a farm in Alabama and fuck their cousins while listening to country music and praying to Jesus. It's not like that anymore.

Imagine being the only arabian in that band, that would be weird as fuck.

The modern alt-right are just as naive and dumb as farm dwelling boomers. Don't you remember the time pic related started a global movement against $0y without bothering to do two seconds of research to figure out that phytoestrogen isn't actual estrogen? Y'all could spend your time trying to empower the working class, but instead you're obsessed with identity politics simply because you're triggered by the mere existence of people like Ilhan Omar or Contrapoints.

Attached: thatboiwatson.png (1428x1008, 1.09M)

Conservahicks? More like cuckservahicks

Literally everything IDLES did has been taking the piss out of the right, and you always eat it hook, line and sinker. It's literally low quality bait and you still fall for it.

Meanwhile on the rebellious Tories side

Attached: bahahahahha.png (635x1621, 1.13M)

Attached: 7itcsxeh2da01.jpg (480x272, 20K)

>Y'all could spend your time trying to empower the working class, but instead you're obsessed with identity politics
You're describing the left. We've won the working class and the center. You weird identity-obsessed communists have lost.

>Only 50 year old boomer conservatives who voted for Bush and go to church every Sunday care about football man.
So basically half of America?

>We've won the working class and the center

No you didn't. You empowered banks and corporations for the sake of owning "the libs". The fallout from Brexit is fucking over the working class.

It's the exact same album, just admit you're triggered someone has a different opinion from you.

All banks and major corporations are leftist as fuck, especially those silicon valley faggots. What the hell are you talking about?

this can't be real. lmao

>fallout from Brexit is fucking over the working class
The working class voted overwhelmingly in favour of leaving, and they knew what they were doing. You put out article after article about how Brexit would hurt the economy. They knew the risks, and they voted to leave anyways. That should mean something to you. That should tell you how much they HATE you and your progressive ideology. They're willing to bite the bullet and take a hit, if it means being free of your control. They would be willing to hurt themselves, as long as it hurts you more.

>All banks and major corporations are leftist as fuck

How can a bank be leftist? Is the DMV leftist too?

>major corporations
>leftist

You mean major corporations that shut down any attempt at their employees unionizing? You think they're leftists? Adding the Pride colors to your logo once a year doesn't automatically make a major corporation leftist, you daft retard. Read a book, my man.

>and they knew what they were doing
lol

>That should tell you how much they HATE you and your progressive ideology

Nah, that should tell you how easy it is to mislead the working class. Or are you inadvertently admitting that the leave vote was due to RACISM, rather than economics as was initially claimed? Painted yourself into a corner there.

Remainers absolutely dominate the media. It would be impossible for anybody in Britain to not know that you think Brexit is bad. We all know that. You've put out millions of articles and opinion pieces. The working class took a calculated risk to hurt you.

Islam isn't a race. It's a religion. British isn't a race either. It's a nationality. I'm British and fuck muslims. I don't care.

The working class are stupid as shit and Brexit just proves it. I'm not even from the UK by the way. Good luck.

All you're really admitting is "ya we fucked up, but we're still gonna blame you because we're butthurt that we shot ourselves in the foot". You're the Salieri to our Mozart.

Who said anything about muslims? London's already got a muslim mayor. The population of muslims BORN IN BRITAIN is only going to increase even if you completely stopped immigration at this exact moment. Your attempt at virtue signalling is costing you dearly.

No, we're willing to feel the pain for a little while if it means we'll be free of the EU's tyrannical reign in the long run. I would rather hurt for a little while than be a permanent slave to the EU.
I'm thinking of the future.

>EU's tyrannical reign
It's so hilarious that you're so oblivious to the fact that you're not immune to propaganda

based martyr