Tool is the best band in the world

If you disagree you're objectively wrong

Attached: tool.jpg (700x467, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSF-JpdOslw&t=1148s
vocaroo.com/i/s1I9z9GYz3Pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based

it's true. they are one of the most consistant and high level bands ever. released nothing but gold and have a couple masterpieces too

opiate - 7.6 (the last two tracks are 11.0s)
undertow - 8.9
aenima - 10.0
salival - 8.0 (for what it is, that's a 10)
lateralus - 10.0
10kdays - 9.0 (was 7.0 the first year i listened to it, it got better)
fear inoculum - 8.6+ (real rating in a couple years, ive only listened to it 2 times lol, tool takes a while)

gr8b8m8

It's not bait when it's true

Latest album is good, and they are great, but not perfect by any means (they got close, mostly in Aenima and partly on Lateralus). Too much self plagiarism and inability to make things short enough. A good artist says a lot with very little, not the other way around. They really can fuck off with all the sacred geometry bullshit and "look how awesome we are, we do mostly +10 min track", that's all empty claims.

Fear Inoculum is serously growing. Was a bit underwhelmed in the first listen but fuck me it gets better. The first four tracks are fucking wholesome. If culling voices was better and CCT longer, I'd say it could become the best tool record.

>Culling voices better and CCT longer
My exact thoughts.

King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard anyone?

Attached: featured_preview_rats.jpg (628x472, 24K)

fuck off jizzard bot.

Every song on FI is better than all the songs on their last album, be real.

Did Fear Inoculum leak already? Did I miss something?

Tool fucking sucks, cool song structure bro too bad your instrumentation puts me to sleep

Brainlet plebeian

YOU LADS ARE NOT READY

shit starts getting real around 15:28

youtube.com/watch?v=rSF-JpdOslw&t=1148s

Pneuma is the best song ever released by any band.

I'm warming up to culling. listen to it out of context outside the album.

Attached: B4CA94CA-9E2A-4641-B2DD-639AA45BE756.jpg (305x305, 17K)

>Too much self plagiarism and inability to make things short enough. A good artist says a lot with very little, not the other way around. They really can fuck off with all the sacred geometry bullshit and "look how awesome we are, we do mostly +10 min track", that's all empty claims.
Tool fan here. Can agree with this. Take a look at Aenima, their most popular record (certainly in the top two). There's a lot of sonic and compositional variety, a healthy amount of experimentation, and each track feels like it goes several places. Yet most of them, even Eulogy and Pushit, are under 10 minutes long. And in terms of the ground they cover, they feel like sagas compared to what we're hearing on Fear Inoculum.

What is it about that song? It seriously makes me feel good mentally and physically in a way most music doesn't do, I can't stop playing it. I know they've done the fibbonaccii thing so this song has to have some combo of tones and rythyms that are scientifically proven to be therapeutic and coded inside the brain to release dopemine and activate the opiate receptors and stuff. I'm not really a tool fan and I used to make fun of the fans who say tool changed their life but goddamn I guess tuere is something to all that. Song of the decade!

Fucksakes, look at this paid shill

He's baiting, guaranteed.

Normally I would agree but the shilling has been mercilessly corny. They got the same script writers are Billie Eilish or something, shills don't know how to write about Tool. Also, people from the band have shown up in threads to defend against the allegations of sodomizing an 8 year old boy. Some stupid magick ritual the band is into with their cult. Actually in the thread, saying I never did that. Not trying to hide it, either. Pathetic

Tool is mediocre at most people who praise them as the best are people that doesn't explore music at all

hi, maynard

Lol he had to delete the post because he wrote
"im a good person" forgetting to keep it in the third person, damn. That was sad

wait, wut??

Antone else just see Maynard ITT? The post was removed

no one from tool visits fucking Yea Forums

Attached: 11069620_874154815959349_3898302224428563026_n.jpg (540x960, 55K)

So this is the power of TOOL

Nice try, Maynard. I saw your post before you deleted it.

IT builds up nicely, the whole beginning is building up tension especially before the heavy riff starts which is a good release.

Attached: 54472f25f4906af310e08caba72f8781.png (577x261, 36K)

one poster in every tool thread pasting the same creepy maynard images sowing this much discord

Attached: CNrv75TUsAID9BA.jpg (600x450, 32K)

I saw it, too. It said it was debunked and traced to a board of edgelords. And he begged to stop saying it. Then it was like "Maynard would never do that, I'm a good person" and said the band didn't use the internet for so long because of this.

Not the first time someone from the band is obviously in a thread responding. Easy to fimd in the rbt archive

>hey I get to tour the country fucking all of your girlfriends with my magick orgy club for two decades and then still be your friends, right? i'm a good person.

Attached: maynard.jpg (444x198, 27K)

Bullshit, he used to post on myspace and bbs forums and all kinds of shit. Trent Reznor too.
Though, realistically, that could have been one of a number of people who happen to be in the same "groupie lovers" "club."

well how do know so much, sounds to me like you're very close... maynard!

holy shit

Holy shit he came back in the thread again and revealed too much, then deleted the post a second time. WOW

>Can't into lyrics.
>Can't into Alex Grey.
>Can't into unchecked divinity.

Must have been...

DERP DERP DERP IM TOOL IM TOOL HAHA I KNOW TOOL STUFF

fuck off retards, youre falling for super obvious bait. taking creepshots of trolls haha, fucking stupid. Yea Forums has so many stupid people who believe anything. no way maynard or anyone from tool posts here

You have been busted. Stop raping children, Maynard

Tool is good but it's not King Crimson or Rush mate

>taking creepshots of trolls haha

you mean screenshots?? fucking perverted boomers i swear ...

Attached: 376FF177-BA5F-4916-A607-C6BC45B4FE1A.jpg (1592x840, 244K)

suck my ass

What did the second deleted post say

Check the archive faggot

He said there was no way the tool driver posted that on the internet. Knew the drivers age (75) and never drove Rammstein and stuff, which is really fucking suspicious, why did the poster know that much about their driver.. Maynard is losing it and on damage control.

*Rolls eyes* youre all being trolled by they way. Just make a few posts claiming to be Maynard, and like a faultline it goes crazy. Internet 101

ok, dad

>tool/a perfect circle never had a driver who has driven rammstein, so this rumor is debunked right here. tools driver is a close friend of the band who has never worked for any other bands besides volto a few times. you realy cant believe what you read on the interney anymore, okay retards? and the driver for tool is like 74 years old, he wouldnt be posting bullshit on the internet about us that's fucking stupid

at the end he slipped and said "us" which is why he quickly deleted it most likely

There's something off about that new album. I cannot put my finger on it. Maynard's lyrics/vocals are kind of weird and shitty and a lot of the music sounds like retreads of older material. I listened to the whole thing and the only time I ever thought "woah that's cool" was about 8 and a half minutes into the last track on the album.

But he didn't claim to be Maynard. He was trying to say things about the band were debunked and revealed himself in the process, then deleted his posts.

Lek. Why is this thread so hilarious? I love tool but all of this is so funny. Imagining tool posting on Yea Forums just cracks me up

I'm guessing they had Descending and Invincible written shortly after 10KD was released and the rest was thrown together whenever they had time over the past year or two.
You can actually just hear how they haven't played these together very much just by how Justin and Danny aren't as locked in with each other. Danny shifting the tempo is more obvious.

this thread isnt even about the new album anymore, a mod should delete it

>s-shut it down
news flash, maynard. it never was about the new album.

Someone at UMG will eventually just hit the slide button I've noticed they apparently have access to.

>UMG
Oh wait, I guess Volcano is Sony.

>random stranger invites you to do breathing exercises in your hotel rooms
>say yes

lmaooo

tool picture with bassist paul d'amour

This got posted THE SAME DAY the hidden track got leaked. Coincidence?

vocaroo.com/i/s1I9z9GYz3Pc

kill shot. damn, maynard really fucked up

Isn't Tool just buttrock? Why do they have such an obsessive following?

one theory I've seen

Attached: 1541169854551.png (754x624, 303K)

This is fucking depressing bros. I expected more from this band but it appears Maynard is a sleaze and fuck the band for enabling it. People on twitter right now saying they need to confront him about heroin-addicted girls living at his guest house that he enslaved. Turns out Maynard is just white R Kelly

his actual order (cult religion) is into raping young males as part of sex magick rituals

oh shit it really was maynard. i thought he was in another thread a day or two ago as well. can't be happy all the rapey stuff is brought out again while trying to promote new music

Holy fuck. I remember at one of the tool shows i went to, I was younger and obsessed so i noticed them, nut I saw Blair and Adam jones' wife right before they walked into the VIP area in the center of the venue, i said "blah blah I love guys" (I was 15) and they said some stuff I didn't hear too well and Adam jones' wife did the LOSER sign at me, and they laughed and looked at eachother (her and Blair) then they walked off, needless to say I was fucking upset and felt embarrassed and a lameoid afterwards, but half way thru tue show a security guard came up to me and handed me a bag with 10k days, a shirt, a piece of paper with a phone number and a URL. I never got the URL to work and for some reason I never called the phone number.. it wad intimidating. p.s I was a super pretty long haired skinny kid when I was 16. I've had model agencies give me their cards on the bus and stuff.. (if that means anything?? )

Anyway, I'll post pictures of the bag and contents later.

yup

This is just the tip.of the iceberg btw, I'm phone posting so I'll put more when I'm home, but basically, tool got me way into Crowley, which gote looking deep into occult stuff, which made me email Blair back and forth, and then I saw them irl at a show, told Blair who i was, and i got something from them in that bag I didn't mention yet...

You know how I know are Maynard? You fucked up again boyo

CCTrip seems to affect my brain/mood when I hear it. I don't even love it or anything but it puts me in like a daze. I know there's probably a bunch of "sacred geometry" shit in the drumming patterns, maybe it does something

Hey guys, Maynard here. I want to say that I do NOT rape people.

Peace

>I do NOT rape people.
You're not Maynard. That's not something he would say.

Attached: 1542323575547.png (636x468, 64K)

Maynard could kill my entire family or rape me with a fucking cactus that I'd still listen to tool.

I wouldn't go that far.

You guys really fucked up now.

Attached: redditpost.jpg (666x272, 54K)

Post your top 10 tool tracks.

H.
Jimmy
Wings part1&2
Invincible
Parabol/Parabola
Third eye
7empest
Descending
Undertow
Schism/Lateralus

LOL so many inaccuracies in that post. Maynard definitely was here and now he wants these threads deleted. If it's just a lie, why are youso afraid of it? What's next, Trent wants TRONT memes deleted on sight? Get real. This bothers him because it's true, and that post is a strawman, it's nade up of distortiona on what has been said: no one said kidnapping, they said anal rape

Not in a particular order, but

Wings pt1&2
Reflection
Descending
46&2
Parabol+a
Sober
Invincible
Schism
Third Eye
Lateralus

I would have probably added Pushit somewhere if it didn't have the worst track ending in any Tool track.

What a giant douche

Anyone claiming maynard doesnt browse Yea Forums doesnt realize how much of a fucking chud maynard is

Prison Sex is about child molestation and cycles of abuse.

The creaking at the beginning of the song is meant to emulate a door being gently pushed open, creaking loud among the silence.

He hadn't picked up the name Maynard yet, that came later. He was James now. Probably was referred to as 'Jimmy' around this time. He was 11. His mom had her fateful aneurysm that left her broken down and paralyzed, forever changed, her faithful devotion intensified and led her to become more and more delusional and willfully ignorant.

Jimmy's stepfather was caring for him at this time, he inspires the content for this song for about two years until Judith finally sends him to his fathers in Michigan.

The part that gets me is that the child molestation is only the first verse, the rest of the song is about him, the victim, becoming the perpetrator. What fucks my mind is that i cant decide whether of not this is a metaphor for him getting into sodomy as a result (4 degrees, stinkfist) or if he for real raped a dude. Or both.

According to Tool guitarist Adam Jones in Revolver Magazine Presents Tool, "Contractually, the record label was supposed to talk to us about any sort of publicity stunt they pulled on our behalf, especially with us paying for part of it. But without telling us, they made little kid T-shirts for the single 'Prison Sex' with our Tool wrench logo on there, which is actually a phallic symbol. So the label was going to send the shirt to all the radio stations because Nirvana did that with one of their songs. And we're going, 'Well, first off, you didn't even talk to us about this.' And they went, 'No, you don't understand. Nirvana did this and it was a huge hit with radio.' And Maynard goes, 'Do you know what that song's about? It's about getting f--ked in the ass as a little kid.' They never sent the shirts out."

Damn, this is getting out of hand now, look what you fuckers did. Spreading lies about tool and Maynard, and for what? A laugh? To hurt record sale and their image? You don goofed, Yea Forums will surely get shut down because of this, you pieces of shit just couldn't stop spreading lies about tool and our new album and now youre fucked and our music board is going to suffer for it, why did we have to to be such trolls and mean?

"In the song, it talks about ‘I become full circle.’ And that’s what that means. This happened, I grew up and now I’m doing it to someone else. That’s why it’s written from the antagonist’s point of view is like, ‘This is what happened to me.'”

>implying TRONT memes are near as bad as calling maynard a pedo just because you dont like his music

there are a lot of mentally ill shut ins in Yea Forums

This is a quote from Adam jones though, not Me nard

look soneone who is a fan enough know know an obsure live alternate lyrics only sang once or twice in 1994 but he is alone on Yea Forums 24 hours a day 7 days a week to smear the singers name. thats some dimebag darrell killer level psycopathy here

rent free

Yeah, one of them is named Maynard James Keenan

Theyve been my favorite band since I was in the 6th grade. Im 32 now. Theyre unbelievably amazing.

But to say they - or anyone for that matter - is the objective greatest of all time is just you being a faggot.

>Isn't Tool just buttrock?

Not even close. Jesus christ man, just listen to lateralus one time through, then see if you cant answer that for yourself. The whole album is only uploaded to YouTube on like 500 different channels.

Is he pretentious as fuck? Yes.

But you have to respect that out of all of the people in the public spotlight who claimed to not care what anyone thinks about them, she is one of the extremely small few if not the only one out there who actually legitimately practices what he preaches when he says he truly does not even slightly care what anyone's opinion of him is. Regardless of whether or not it comes off as extremely douchey and some instances, anyone who can actually say that and have it be the truth deserves at least a small amount of respect for not just pretending like everyone else does constantly and everywhere.

Will this user deliver? I'm intrigued.

*he
>fucking voice dictation

>Jimmy
Criminally underrated track.

Shockingly poor b8

if he didn't care at all about what people thought of him, he would never have responded. instead he responded in a way to attack those who were interested in the story as the one man who does not use a phone like us mere mortals. clearly he did care about his image, he was defending it by attacking and gaslighting. same thing he did itt before deleting the post. he's a fucking scumbag. it only makes me more convinced of his sleaze, something tool fans have personally told me for decades. and he never denied anything, he just pulled gaslighting bullshit.

oh fuck this thread is sill up. give me a minute, gotta take a picture of the weird thing from the bag. im home though, if anyone has questions ill answer. the whole run in with adam jones' wife was just... bizarre

Pretty crazy he confesses to kidnapping here while know one on chan ever made that accusation

Tipper Gore over here lmao fuck off faggot

Guys, why do you believe those posts to be true? Everyone could make a fake slip up and if Maynard were to write on this site, he certainly would'nt make a fucking error like that, I'm not that stupid

alright, in the bag was a lateralus 10kdays (sealed) a shirt from lateralus era that was black and purple and really cool, a lateralus poster that was from before the album came out? says at the bottom "5/15/01" and was slightly beat up, like it was kind of old. no fucking clue why they had this shit on them at a show in colorado. (fiddlers green, 7/30/06)

alright, im actually not going to post the phone number or URL, i dont think many people have them and im not trying to open a can of worms, but on a separate piece of paper was this picture (pic related)

it always confused me and i assumed adams wife drew it for before i got the bag?? but it's creepy looking back now with all these allegations going on...

Attached: whsttttt.jpg (725x691, 129K)

"lateralus 10k days sealed shirt" i thought i deleted the lateralus part, sorry

You sound like youve never met a true scumbag throughout your life. That wasnt even remotely gaslighting. Accusations that garner a major public denial are in effect given a higher platform than those brushed off with a passive "fucking waste of time" eyeroll. Why do you think people dont want to debate holocaust deniers? A true regulated debate elevates their stance as though it were somehow legitimate, or at least worthy of attention, when it's worthy of none.

True scumbags do not respond to false claims this way. They aggressively attack with the denial itself and most often make counterclaims about said incident that subtly try to legitimize it if it did in fact "hypothetically" happen. You'll meet several of these people once youve grown up a bit, trust me.

how the fuck are you listening to the full album

Attached: 1508753448982.png (1428x1422, 3.28M)

Can you at least give us a hint about what the URL was?

Because it has leaked you fucking retard

It isn’t exactly the “full album”. It doesn’t include the segues/interludes

>adams wife drew this

Adams wife is a legit professional illustrator. You couldve at least googled her before being such a faggot.

Post bag and contents or gtfo. You wont, though, just as you said you "actually wont post number or url", so just kys already.

Open a can of worms? A phone number might actually lend credence to your claims but also might end up proving youre fabricating everything. Not posting = fabricated everything.

Ok, which one of you faggots is this

Attached: 15D6B310-94F0-4651-931F-9F098764267E.jpg (1242x1416, 789K)

Mitski gave the perfect response to her allegations, which were assumed equally as insane and baseless.
Maynard had zero tact, he inserted gaslighting of metoo and took the position that we should be ashamed somehow instead of being compassionate. He was absolutely a dirtbag. It doesn't make the allegation more true, but there are 20+ stories made public of sleazy encounters and prior to his shitty comment I'd be less inclined to consider them. He did npt help himself, he behaved as a douchebag would.

>ink looks pretty fresh honestly
>carrying ariund a Lateralus poster to give away in 10k era
>no reason to believe you
>drawing is creepy considering the allegations, but it wasnt him that drew it it was supposedly his bandmates wife (you)
yea I dont believe this shit

I don't give a crap if people believe me, not trying to actually get any attention here, so i won't go too far, but just curious if anyone else has gotten shit lioe this from Blair or Adams wife. And yes, I know adams wife camella, her spiral eyes website was really cool. Maybe Blair drew the picture? Idk. It's all weird to me. The shirt is somewhere in the house but idk where exactly because I don't wear it, the bag was just a regular paper bag with handles. Maybe I have a pic of the poster on my.computer though, it's on my gfs rooms wall

>adeptus minor 5=6 degree
>sign of Isis
>this means he has attained unto
>adytum
>dark side of the tree of life
>one must cross the abyss after reaching this attainment

This is some of the cringiest shit I've ever read. People actually believe this final fantasy vii fanfic-level faggotry? I feel like im reading the livejournal page of that one fat goth girl in highschool who cuts herself and never bathes.

What site is this from? The autism there has got to be quarantined.

where did it leak

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1478628904400.jpg (514x536, 54K)

fucking retarded if you believe this.
>talks about mimself in third person says Im then goes back to third person
lmao retards

>i dont want attention
>the bag had something else tooooo....(2BContinued :DDDDDDD)

Hahahaha k

I put the drawing away this whole time, just seems pike regular ballpoint pen, hasn't seen sunlight or been folded. And yeah the lateralus shirt/poster is weird considering they just released 10kdays.

>where did it leak

The internet. Just like everything else that has leaked, ever, you unspeakably profound mongoloid.

Well, I'm curious, but I'm not going too far, dgas if anyone believes me. Just putting this out here if anyone else has a similar experience.

>
>I put the drawing away this whole time

And knew where it was just like the shirt you never wear and dont know where it is, right?

Honestly though all joking aside you need to put an actual bullet through your skull, please.

that alone was not what caught my eye, it's that in the second deleted post he knew all the (accurate) details about the driver, which only a few of us know. you have to be extremely close to the band.

Hello fellow Boomer, I'm about to blow your mind there is a thing called SOULSEEK. Get it now, it's essential

>dgas if anyone believes me.
Thats great then because no one does so why even keep posting

Prove the accuracy, then.

You said it was accurate. So back it up, oh enlightened one.

But how do you know that information about the driver is true? Even I could write something like "these posts weren't true, cause the driver actually drove once for Rammstein" I can also make a slip up and later delete the post. Would you believe, that I'm Maynard?

Yeah it's in my box or papers that i keep in my closet, in a manilla folder. You don't have a box of all paper items you need to keep? Got my cats adoption papers, my w2s, paystubs, drawings from over the years. And the shirt I beat to shit, i wore it as a teen, but I wouldn't wear it now, especially with all the holes in it.

>But how do you know that information about the driver is true?
He doesnt. This is how 16 year olds entertain eachother in 2019 after fortnite gets boring.

>I'm Maynard
He just keeps slipping up!

Thank you. I completely agree and have been a huge tool fan since the mid 90s. Aenima is their best by far and lateralus is kind of close but not really. All the people who claim everything they put out is instant gold are the insufferable tool fans.

Seems like you care alot about what others think. Despite claiming otherwise. Thanks for another post comprised of absolutely nothing of value, though.

i don't find what he's saying to be far-fetched. what i've been tellong people about maynard raping a young boy is much more far-fetched sounding. but it has to be close to coming out now because i'm relatively sure people can guess who i am at this point if i admit to being right next to the band. and for this reason, i'm sure someone else (maybe not maynarf himself, but someone very close to him) was here in the thread defending him. i know he knows this stuff is up here. it would be awesome to bring this to light. but my safety is important too so i have to be anonymous for now

Wow this is so fucking gay i hate Yea Forums these days.
>can guess who i am
A faggot in his junior year of hs who cant even tell his own posts are self-defeating with how poorly his points are articulated and how his claims are defended as if a 5 year old was being interrogated about stealing a cookie?

Alright I'll stop.

And yet you arent stopping.

Meh, usually the giveaway is if it's all put together a little too perfectly. People tend to get sloppier if they're telling the truth because it doesn't feel as necessary to think it through; to them, it's just the truth.

Why are you so angry? Omg are you Maynard? And look dude, i ran into tool people when I was a teen, they gave me a goodie bag, and it was weird as hell, and I'm too lazy and paranoid to put it all together and take pictures. And i posted the weird thing already, besides the URL amd phone number which I won't post. Ill stop now though, it's very upsetting to you and I feel bad.

huh? i'm not defending my claims. i'm not the same guy as drawing and bag with shirt guy. i'm the first person who started trying to get the idea out that maynard raped a young boy. other people are copy and pasting it and posting crowley videos, etc. that's not me.

>not being in high school when opiate and undertow came out

Attached: 1513136733498.png (745x526, 693K)

Wtf. I have a similar drawing... And you know who i got it from? Wes borland, 9 years ago.

>Meh, usually the giveaway is if it's all put together a little too perfectly. People tend to get sloppier if they're telling the truth because it doesn't feel as necessary to think it through; to them, it's just the truth.

The givaway is the nonsensical explaining away with excuses that arent even rational yet are presented as though theyre everyday excuses. I.e. "i got this stuff and i ran into tool people as a teen but oops sry cant find it and nooo cans of worms if i post the intriguing things haha". This is what children do when they tell absurd stories, not literate people who tell the truth.

oops just posted to as a reply to my post, meant yo put it next to the guy challenging me below. anyway just wanted to say goodie bag guy is not the one claiming rape. right? you just said it was weird. for all i know they were trying to recruit you for a ritual. what i do know for sure is one definite instance of rape of a male child by maynard. and i was told it happened numerous times. i decided to post about it because i needed a truly anonymous place, i am not ready to have them all know i'm talking yet. but maybe somebody on here will see this and keep their eyes open now. because some stuff is going on with the group now ritual-wise for the new album.

Did the phone comment hurt your feelings?

You were a shy insecure teen during 10k days tour? That means you saw tool band members after a show, near a vip doorway, at arguably the highpoint of their career and during arguably their fanbase.

Ive seen Tool live 3 times, about 6 years apart each time. After 1996, you were not ever getting anywhere even remotely close to a band member at a live show. Security is so high and the venues are so large that you couldnt even possibly have kept line of sight with the band from the admission areas, let alone get the attention of the guitarist walking with his wife. You arent even aware of the impossibility.of what youre claiming.

Wew buddy, why are you so desperate to shut it down?

>i am not ready to have them all talking yet
Then grow up, faggot.

>definitive rape of a child
Then youre just as bad as the rapist for willingly letting the rapist remain free since you can prove it happened and end any future crimes before they begin.

>i know this for a fact
And yet provide absolutely zero evidence and have shown zero credibility in your claims.

for me its gotta be Between the Buried and Me

IMO anons just saying what we're all thinking. Too many holes in this satan worship lolblacksabbath rapist pizza gate bs to count

Hey guys lets make our band name one of the tracks printed on this counting crows cd case

Attached: 1566846622314.png (757x1210, 102K)

Cuz i am maynard after all! :DDDDDDDD

yeah that's pretty funny, counting crows do suck
but btbam are extremely solid and just get more and more progressive

Fiddlers green amphitheater has a closed off "VIP" area in the center of the seats. It has guards and people checking passes. Im guessing Blair and camella just wanted to see the concert? I walked down from my assigned seat to be closer and there's a walkway that goes right by the VIP area, I caught them as they were standing/walking into the VIP area. After my weird meet and greet with them they went into the VIP area and i never saw them again. Do the tool "family" only hangout behimd in the backstage? Or can these mostly anonymous people get away with joining the crowd and watching the show? I know camella helps make the live visuals, so im sure she watches the shows from the crowds perspective sometimes. Goddammit why am i still replying

Unironically, I would without hesitation say that, having seen both on multiple occasions, Counting Crows are thousands of times better live musicians than BtBaM.

Counting crows is actually good and based. Also my dad was at a shitty hotel while on a work assignment back in the 90s and CC was staying there, they had a gas scooter and we're zooming around the parking lot. He just watched them play (because he is basically hank hill and doesn't party hard)

Guy claims Maynard anally rapes underage boys

Another claims he got a weird goody bag

Who is scrutinized and attacked? The guy with the goody bag. Always attack the lesser claim, even if both are true. These are dirty tactics. The rape claim is likely true, dammit. Fuck you, all members of Tool. If this is Alex in the thread, peace be with you brother

Fans can be legitimately crazy, and dangerous because of it.

Your theory is nkt how it works with these people. Itd be incredibly irresponsible of the venue to even permit what you describe as the risk and liability associated with them being recognized by even 1 dangerous unstable fan is not worth it.

t. Worked at the TDGarden for 7 years, Redrock for 4, and Staples Center for 10.

what a made up story god damn

>The rape claim is likely true, dammit.
Support this claim or fuck off, faggot. How do you even come to use the word "likely"? Enlighten me. But you wont, will you?

Wtf? You serious? You don't actually believe the family members of the members of tool are on constant lockdown and protection? You couldn't stop any of those people on the street, you don't even know what any of them look like, camella has pictures on the net sure, but, she just looks like an average woman. You're crazy dude

Well, I don't believe you, two can play that game

You actually believe the family regulsrly attends the shows of every tour? Youre a legit retard.

The dipshit originally claimed adam and his wife were seen walking there together. Now, magically, no mention of it.

>Worked at the TDGarden for 7 years, Redrock for 4, and Staples Center for 10.
You seem like an "industry" insider.

Yes, last sat night/Sunday morning

I meant that I find the claim to be truthful, my use of the word likely was my misunderstanding it to be a firsthand account or just hearing about it through close association. I personally believe it to be family and some people ITT are trying to muddy the water with unrelated disinfo and making sure to distance family from the band

But why do you believe it? What evidence has been provided that supports the claims in anh way, let alone enough to sway you in the affirmative direction?

Based awakened tooligan

Attached: 1525298719840.jpg (1193x568, 141K)

Not Adam, Adams wife (whonworks on their live visuals) and BLAIR (there kooky friend/master) and they do/did your with family around that time. If you ever dug into their newsletters on their official site youd know. When tool tours I'm the west of the u.s they bring the whole gang, they caravaned together as the band and their families live in California/Arizona. Goodybag anons story adds up completely. And I know this because I've followed the band fornthe entire time they've had a website n

WEBmaster, not their "master" lel

Holy shit this thread. I didn't know tool had DEEPEST LORE, it's sucking me innnm :0
t. Zoomer

I can state for a fact that Maynard doesn't have body guards with him. I saw him with my own two eyes earlier this year in his shop in Jerome. He was about six feet away from me. Almost didn't recognize him though. He is really short and also he was wearing a blue hoodie.

Well strap in, because given their shills spamming this place up and given the high availability of "lore," I figure we might be diving in and spiraling out for weeks and weeks, if not months or years!

Dire Straits and King Crimson are the best.
>tool
pffffttttt

Attached: images (8).jpg (738x415, 18K)

Hey guys, astral projector here.

I can assure you Maynard has lived a hard life and that he has been challenged many times with addiction and abuse.

He has projected the negative in these challenges to his inner circles and through his music, to his fans.

Tool is a coping mechanism for him. It is a handshake into actualizing the life he wants to live. It is complex and he really gets off on that because of how cathartic it can be to process his old self through art, and immediately reflect.

He has done questionable things. No doubt. Every one here has as well.

About rape, no. He did not perform level 9 Crowley faggotry.

Attached: maynardinsight.png (520x208, 19K)

Gay

Just so you know, Camella was his first wife.

Also anyone making such ridiculous claims and engaging in faggotry should grow the fuck up and provide your evidence.

Aside from all these ridiculous claims being used as deflection, that’s pretty disappointing that Tool are some kind of sleazy buttock perverts. Makes their subject matter seem like a big gimmick/lie.

dire straits?? cmon m8, theyre great but best ever? king crimson I'll give you, they're definitely right up there

IT GETS BETTER EVERY LISTEN

Attached: tool-spin-essential-1566240813-640x640.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Legit can't stop replaying this shit.

Attached: 1493078669141.png (568x590, 219K)

Idc where this image came from, it bothers the fuck out of me
>Google/Yandex image search, no results.

O.o

nice try, maynard. you admitted it in your own song. you did butt sex for faggot crowley magick. that's why the order excommunicated you

It's my favorite album of theirs. I love the long songs. You can really develop a relationship with each song. They change their sound from album to album. I havent listened to 7EMPEST yet, I am saving that one for the official release. I am addicted to the entire album. My favorite at the moment is Descending. This album is the product of 13 years of waiting from a group of musicians who take pride in their work

>Faultline

What's up Maynard? You're the only motherfucker on earth who is obsessed with that fucking word. You slipped up way too many times in this thread bud, please get some sleep, it's showing

>Dear Reddit,

Fear Inoculum - 10/10
Pneuma - 10/10
Invincible - 10/10
Descending - 10/10
Culling Voices - 10/10
CCT - 10/10
7empest - 10/10

>I'm addicted to the entire album

Haha! Not yet fren :) you havnt heard the best song besides pneuma yet (7empest) :) happy you still get to hear it the first time

Hell yeah, exactly my ratings. they've released another solid 8.0. how do they do it?

tips fedora

At least you're having a good time with this stuff and that's all that matters in the end right? Good for you.

Nah what would be really FUN is if you stopped raping children, Maynay

Out of curiosity, why listen to it outside of the context of the album? The context of the album is important:

Feat Inoculum -> Thinking you are impervious to toxicity and viciousness ("Bless this immunity")
Pneuma -> Dwelling on the breath that keeps you who you are
Invincible -> Once impervious, now you are being eroded
Descending -> Just Stay Alive
Culling Voices -> Now you're battling psychopathy and being defensive
CC Trip -> You are going insane
7empest -> Now you are the very thing you hate, why not live up to it?

If Maynard really is raping children, then he must stop.
If he is doing groupie harem, then he should probably stop that too.
If he is doing groupie harem with questionable age teens he plucks from the audience and then involving them in sex magick rituals, he should definitely stop.
If he is wielding celebrity over his fans and entrapping them into watching Happy Gilmore, then not only should he definitely stop, but law enforcement should do something to stop him.

Attached: mjk.png (580x236, 52K)

Guys I think I just figured something out.
7empest is kinda like the word tempest.

What did Maynard mean by this?

>CC Trip -> You are going insane
kek. based danny carey

Fuck yourself

he is a l33t motherfucker

hat even is a tempest? is that someone who love the weather and current tempuratures? my dad is a big time tempest

One could say... The Basest. And not even offend Justin Chancellor

Descending is literally 13:37 long.

danny is the band leader, the drummer AND the basest. how's he such a gigachad idgi

HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

the plot get thicc

What should do once in a while, Maynard. Instead of raping kids all the time

DEEPEST LORE

Fuck yourself

Wait a sec is it the Boomer,.or the zoomer, who doth not know of soulseek?

Pushit
Eulogy
Third Eye
H.
The Grudge
Opiate
Jimmy
Ticks & Leeches
Prison Sex
Sweat/Invincible/Schism

I have never seen a band with members that look so incredibly different from each other.

Cringe and bluepilled

I bet this guy knows some LORE

The Pot
Lateralus
Right in Two
Rosetta Stoned
Third Eye
46&2
Parabol+a
Swamp Song
Crawl Away
Stinkfist

Haven't heard the new album enough to pass judgement yet

Problem is that if any band that's better is posted, the fags in this thread will go "YOU'RE OBJECTIVELY WRONG". Tool fags are worse than Radiohead fans.

But there literally are no better bands so you are objectively wrong.

I thought Yea Forums hated Tool. I don't come here much anymore though.

Anyway they have a lot of garbage but also a lot of really great songs. They're a mixed bag but definitely my favorite "alternative rock" band from their time. I listened to them way too much though and got burned out.

Yeah have you heard about Maynard anally raping an 8 year-old boy for a ceremonial sex magick ritual?

You piece of shit why don't you just go and kill yourself

>tool takes a while

Attached: image.png (645x729, 82K)

You first, Maynard

Point that fuckin finger up your ass

I’ll bite. zeitkratzer is better than tool

gay and maynardpilled

now rape-denial is a db move?

The beatles were way more consistent

Old Yea Forums
>Making fun of tool as a king crimson reject for incel metalheads. Mocking people asking ironically why don't they like the Tool?

Nu Yea Forums
>OMG have you listened to the new Tool album? Maynard does it again! Zoomers and trannies btfo!

What went wrong?

Attached: 1538575535604.png (210x240, 5K)

Gaynerd James Kuckman

>What went right?
Tool released a new album you dumb fuck.
I'm sorry you were 2 when 10,000 days was released so you weren't able to appreciate their genius.

Tool is music for edgy teens/young adults that feel like Korn is too low brow and normie, but are still such huge plebs cause they can’t get into Foetus

paid shills. and maynard himself itt. mu hates tool

Attached: ce8.png (621x702, 56K)

based. you're very right user, tool is just a trumped up korn

I know why Maynard doesn’t sing a lot.

Hint. He works a lot.

Spoiler alert! He wrote the entirety of the album! That’s why he hides behind the curtain at shows, because clearly he has to play all the instruments!

He’s just a nice guy. The band members put on a ‘show’

Trust me, I worked at staples Center for 23 years!

Tool is fucking lame

You need to be at least 18 to post here

The bald one looks like he's in the wrong century.

>I can’t formulate a retort, so I’ll post a reaction image
Go back to twitter

I love Maynard!

I'm gonna rank them:

1. Right In Two
2. Aenema
3. Jerk-Off
4. The Grudge
5. H.
6. Lateralus
7. Stinkfist
8. Vicarious
9. Disposition
10. Hooker with a Penis

Not including anything from the new album because it's too fresh, although I am liking Pneuma a whole lot.

Based trips

My favorite part of any Tool song is that part where Maynard's like "SUCKA FUCKIN FUCK YOU SUCKIN FUCK FUCKA LUCKA CHUCKA YOU SUCKA LUCKA FUCKIN ALL YOU SUCKIN LUCKA CHUCKA FAT LITTLE PARAAASIIEEEETTTTEEE"

What proof that he browses/posts in this shithole?

Trips confirm Tool is shit

Low iq post

I agree
Reccomend me one of your favourite bands

between this and Fear Inoculum August has been a great month for metal.

havnt laughed this hard at Yea Forumsm in a long time, good shit. tho i feel kinda bad about it, out of all the actual scumbags in music, good natured maynard is singled out and meme'd this hard lel, and it's a rally really fucked up joke, not like TRONT or something harmless. worst case scenario some crazy fuck takes all of this seriously and feels like he needs to cleanse this world of satanic child rapists and attacks maynard. shit happnes, maybe we should be less wonton with these tasteless disturbing pranks...

Maybe you should stop pretending it's all just a prank, Maynard

Are the hip hop faggots mad a rock band is owning Yea Forums for about a month and just going into tool thread a spewing their stupid shit.

It's the same goddamn playbook in every single tool thread. What's the deal?

>MATH AND WEED DUDE OPEN YOUR THIRD EYE WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

nice

>people call it shit
>IT MUST BE HIP HOP FAGGOTS
Newsflash: everyone here dislikes Tool. Lurk more.

>tfw at the very end of the track you can hear an extremely faint "all you fucking bastards"