Is noise the ultimate pleb filter or just loud sounds for retards?

Is noise the ultimate pleb filter or just loud sounds for retards?

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-104603_Chrome.jpg (891x904, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fToHi0XWeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on how noisy it is. Normal noise is a pleb filter but some people just record TV static and go "MUH PLEB FILTERIN" when people say its trash

it's musical nihilism, and like nihilism, it is cringe af to see anyone engaging in it past their early 20s

Da ladder

Always liked noise drone aka talentless superslow jams for white people on drugs.

It's pretty fucking lazy. Someone like GG Allin satisfies nihilistic interests as good as anyone can and even he took the time to make actual fucking songs. Noise is a monotonous bore.

shame there's so little Bustmonsters material out there. having said that, Space Desia is one of my favourite albums.

Fucking this.

noise is the greatest genre to have ever existed and you can not prove me otherwise

you can't prove yourself right in the first place

There's good and bad noise

some noise artists have actually made some interesting explorations through sound and sonic experimentation
and others have just delved into self indulgence with has little interest or aesthetic value

youtube.com/watch?v=9fToHi0XWeo

FUCK OFF

drawing a line in the ground and saying "everything noisier than this is pretentious or shit" is a very normie thing to do. and you'll probably eventually realize what a retard you are for saying that when/if you listen to more noise and you start moving your arbitrary line
>there's good and bad music
what a profound statement

okay but when you're literally arguing "you can't draw a line between music and literal TV static lmao" I'm just gonna go listen to actual music by actual musicians instead of TV static

Noise has got very good therapeutical attributes, but too much can make you go insane. Forcing yourself to listen to something that doesn't sound like anything you've heard before or instantly pleasing relieves a lot of tension in your brain and makes you able to concentrate better.

MILK TRUK ARRIVE

interesting take on this concept: Oh Sees using a rubber ducky as an instrument and building an entire song around the duckbeat

uninteresting take on this concept: a diesel generator tape loop

Source on cover pic?

don't mind me, just going to listen to ACTUAL noise created by REAL noise makers while you listen to your PLEBEIAN conventional "compositions" LMAO

ok but you're still talking about TV static and if not listening to TV static makes me a pleb I don't want to be your definition of "patrician"

FAKOO

but user, how would you ever cope with the fact you will never be seen as patrician in my eyes? if TV static is too much, radio static also works as an entry level pleb filter.

give me an example of this "literal TV static"

You're both plebs, I only listen to recordings of people coughing and walking on linoleum floors. The natural reverb of their footsteps, the phlegm from their throats, the background noise of someone throwing away their empty water bottle besides knowing there's a fucking recycling can right next to it. It's all so beautiful on my Beats by Dreā„¢

It's for pretentious retards, and that's a fact. It's a substitute for personality.

noise music isnt tv static its a completely different sound

BOYSU DON"TO CRY
WANTSUTREEFO

It's the cover for a bustmonster EP , other than that I dunno, go fap to something else.

BOISU DON'TO KURAI
KORUDO BEEA O HOTTO BEEA
OSAKA MOSUTO WANTEDO
DATCHI WAIFU EH BI SHI