Who else excited?

who else excited?

Attached: have-a-nice-life-sea-of-worry.jpg (630x630, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yBeJbCwyCOs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc1fKKTNR90
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg6qk-MPSg
streamable.com/pv2au
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yea

maybe

I just heard and enjoyed the title track, so sure.

Weirdly enough, yes. Wouldn't be if I hadn't given Deathconsciousness another shot on a whim recently and having it click a bit harder than before. Ended up ordering all 3 albums on vinyl since I already knew I kinda liked Unnatural World anyways and the title track of the new one is pretty good. I've lost control of my life, which seems to be a good mindset to go into these albums with anyways.

>that first distorted guitar chord on 'sea of worry'
I've been waiting for such a long time to hear a fusion of goth and surf rock

Loving the new track, can't wait

I'd recommend Raveonette's Raven In The Grave but I have to be honest, I can probably count the number of albums I've heard with shittier lyrics on a single hand, and I've heard Linkin Park's studio discography.

i tried looking for deathconsciousness on cd but its more expensive and rarer than on vinyl, which blows. i hope sea of worry gets a decent run so i can pick it up.

Am I the only one who actually likes the cover art? The fact that it breaks the mold of their earlier album art makes me wonder if this album will break new ground somehow

Yes, it's gonna be a surf goth album

I get Alcest vibes from it.

I saw them in Portland and really liked all the tracks they played live. I've got a good feeling about it.

was it all surf themed or was it just the title track

I like it a lot, looks like some alternate version of the tower.

I saw on Youtube a livestream rehearsal of one of the new songs and an earlier version of another one.

youtube.com/watch?v=yBeJbCwyCOs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sc1fKKTNR90

Seems pretty good to me.

New track is great. I'm sure the rest of the record will be too

Dracula Bells has a beautiful chorus

Seems like Tool isn't releasing the best 7 track album this year

here is destinos btw
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cg6qk-MPSg
and the new trespassers sounds a lot better imo
streamable.com/pv2au

sea of worry is a pretty ok-ish track imo, was expecting more

So it's seven tracks and two of them are from earlier demos? After what? Five years? Get your shit together Dan.

here are the lyrics btw

Attached: file.png (781x899, 151K)

They are going full Chameleons on this record aren't they?

oh fuck the new trespassers actually sounds great, loving this direction

Really excited. Listened to the entirety of deathconsciousness twice yesterday kek

I did the same. Dan has never let me down yet, so I hope this is another record to cherish for ever.

for the cover art at least, it look like they have decided to make a sequel of Strange Times

Cover art as well as Dracula Bells and even the title track remid me of them.

WhoooooOoooOooooooOooOOO
KneeeeewwwwwWWwww