What kind of music / bands redditors listen to?

what kind of music / bands redditors listen to?

Attached: 1566962487112.jpg (594x582, 55K)

Yea Forumscore

Aphex Twin and Radiohead

Based

uhhh Muse lol

Ween, Primus, Danny Brown, Deftones, This Heat, Lil B, Gorillaz (might be 9gag tier), King Crimson, Brockhampton

death grips
radiohead
animal collective

what you like and not what i like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uuuuh shit i might be reddit lol xD goood one Yea Forums hahahaha

Pink Floyd, Queen

fpbp

Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, Daft Punk, Gorillaz

Also this, ESPECIALLY Queen.

Post your favorite music so we can find out OP

Literally, because they take the chart far more seriously than anyone here has in like a decade

My Bloody Valentine, Stereolab, Talk Talk, Pavement, Guided By Voices, Built To Spill, The Fall

who fucking cares?

songpop tier music

redditors actually have generally varied taste, considering that there's a separate sub for almost every genre and even for most relatively unknown-to-normalfags artists
that said, if you mean music for the average bottom-feeding /r/indieheads /r/music /r/letstalkmusic aficionado and casual browser of Yea Forums, then the music that best fits that aesthetic is the Yea Forumscore chart, most metal bands, most pop rappers, most kpop and jpop artists, and, above all else, Queen, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, and Nirvana

There's a lot of subreddits that share obscure gems from the 60s-80s. It's only after rummaging through a few of those that I realized how limited Yea Forums's taste actually is.

absolutely based answer. Add King Gizzard to the list.

your favorites
>Gorillaz (might be 9gag tier)
interesting since it's the only good band from that list besides Ween

>/r/letstalkmusic aficionado
it used to be a great sub until people started mentioning it here, now it's just Yea Forumsshit with more words

>only one mention of gizz so far
theyre definitely reddit music

>Gorillaz
>good

go back to 9gag redditor

>Primus
nah, I think the primus fanbase just skipped out on the whole social media / internet message board thing entirely. I know, because I know some of those guys, and they still call me from payphones (somehow) when they want something

you're right they're not good, they're great.
Gorillaz has been Yea Forumscore since at least the release of Plastic Beach. Fuck off turbozoomer

Anime and video game soundtracks.

>casually admitting to browsing reddit
>nobody cares
2016 really did mark the beginning of the end. Holy fuck. RIP Yea Forums.

>not bothering to learn your enemy
you are the reason Yea Forums is kill

>hurr durr
sure thing retard

>NOOOOO YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO ONLY PARTICIPATE IN MUH SEKRIT CLUB!!!!!!! You can't just browse whatever website you want that's wrong!!!!!!

Attached: 1565193335841.png (785x1000, 261K)

can you blame them? this board is fucking shitshow with all those spams and waifu-threads.

Chan culture and Reddit culture are irreconcilably different from one another and redditors only do harm to this website and its existing culture by and shoehorning their unique brand of lazy, unfunny bullshit down our throats.
They're responsible for those same threads. Clairofag, for instance, is a confirmed redditard.

Attached: 388.png (1500x1500, 134K)

I'm not responsible for those threads, I started using /r/letstalkmusic after giving up on this shithole of a board. I also hate popular reddit culture but stop fooling yourself, reddit crossposters have existed since at least 10 years ago, and it has turned into one of the biggest social media platforms. Not using it means living under a rock these days. And Yea Forums has grown too, most of the newfags come from youtube nowadays, not reddit. It wasn't just the 2016 elections that made everything shit, big youtubers like pewdiepie have made lots of videos since that time of them just literally scrolling through YLYL threads

Reddit crossposters were a lot rarer before and you couldn't openly post about it here without getting shit on. Their culture definitely was not as large of an influence on this website as it is now. 2016 marked a major turning point.

Attached: pol_reddit_0.png (944x4013, 660K)

god, are all /r/T_D users geezers and numales? because that's exactly how this reads

I would assume so. The important thing to remember is that /pol/ invited these senile buffoons onto our website and they turned up in droves. All for the sake of getting an ineffectual, israel-backing demagogue into office.

the same as Yea Forums cos it's largely the same user base.

wtf is a lady pedo?

Literally the same shit as Yea Forums and don't even pretend it isn't true.

tool

What does Yea Forums listen to? Is just whatever is highest on the over all rym charts?

Queen, Radiohead, Death Grips, Pink Floyd

When it comes to music listening,there are 3 categories

First
>the youtube comments-core
Likes Beatles,Led Zeppelin,Kiss,Rolling Stones,Queen,he doesnt belong in this generation that only likes rap,then there is
>the indie head
Likes radiohead,tame impala,death grips,old Yea Forumscore charts(and takes them extremely seriously)and is convinced that absolutely no one else in the world has a taste nearly as unique,and finally
>the soundcloud rap/trap/ambient fag
Likes soundcloud rap and ambient,which sucks ass
And a fourth one that I thought about just now,in spite of being the most obvious one,which is
>the normalfag
Listens to kpop and top 40 feel good hits of the summer,ironically the one with the most varied taste

Attached: D5B8EtSXsAArStF.jpg (776x936, 78K)

Death Grips, Anco, The Strokes, Gorillaz, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, the list goes on....

Deafheaven and shitty wannabe conscious hip hop trap rapper who think that his 3rd grade poetry will stop racism #564

Reddit and Yea Forums have been made up of the same people since 2012

Ga
Y

But Drukqs is a pleb filter