What is the best deaf grapes album and why is it government plates?

what is the best deaf grapes album and why is it government plates?

Attached: 283E509A-835D-4757-9CB5-7F0546F6904D.jpg (990x990, 56K)

it's actually niggers on the moon
government plates is a close second

I used to be a niggas on the moon fan, but recently I've been finding myself leaning way more towards The Money Store and Exmilitary, which is especially interesting because I didn't actually like Ex the first time I heard it, but now it's arguably my fav.

So. Like. Charlie never actually did anything, man.

He never killed anyone. He thinks it.

that's not year of the snitch
>inb4 hurr durr it's not good!
don't care

YOTS is good.
Just not AS good.

*neighbors on the moon

Exmilitary > Snitch > Moon >>> everything else

I found a bootleg of GP at a record store today, now my mainline DG vinyl collection is complete. I know it's not official but it's better than shelling out $500

Oh and the best album is without a doubt NOTM

exmilitary > the powers that b > bottomless pit > no love deep web > government plates > the money store > year of the snitch

its got some of their best songs but also some of their worst
two heavens/ birds and pillbox are in their top 10 songs

THIS
IS
VIOLENCE NOW

I know it isn’t an album but steroids is still my favorite release.

What's your favorite track on NOTM? Mine's Say Hey Kid.

do do do do do do
do do do do do do do
do do do do do do do
do do do do do do

Black Quarterback by FAR. Like, the whole album is great but that song is fucking incredible.

Wait, nevermind, I had Black Quarterback mixed up with Billy Not Really, that one is the amazing song.

>OMG DEATH GRIPS

Attached: 55E5C324-4808-4184-A0FD-24DC75721780.jpg (700x734, 121K)

Nibbers on the Moon > The Money Store > Jenny Death > Bottomless Pit > Fashion Week > Exmilitary > No Love Deep Web >>> Government Please Stop >>>>> Year of the Shut the Fuck Up
not him but Voila is pretty hot, it's either that or Say Hey Kid

>N-Bombs on the Moon!

Attached: 16849234-7317615-image-a-37_1564847742615.jpg (634x474, 46K)

I hear that as "death death death death death death"

FE-FE-FE-FE-FEELS LIKE A WHEEL

Um I kinda like Niggers on the Moon!

GP > TMS > Jenny Death = People Of Color On The Moon > Exmilitary > YOTS > NLDW > Bottomless Pit

people are seriously still talking about death grips in 2019?

people are still blindly dismissing Death Grips in 2019?

I literally enjoy death grips. well. enjoyed. theyre so stale now. listen to something else. they havent made a good album since niggas on the moon anyway

my nigga

Government Plates is such a good album. Anthony samples some great sounds for this album, the electronic noise he creates is infectiously good. Birds is probably my favourite song in this album, Whatever I Want (fuck whose watching) is a very close second. The hook/chorus for Whatever I Want is why I love Death Grips, it reminds me of the Billy Not Really Hook.

Young thug on death grips beat

I need it

Billy Not Really