Alright guys how can we make a great album out of the bloated mess

Alright guys how can we make a great album out of the bloated mess

Attached: 36B8FCF5-2F8E-4A63-99D0-48765A937119.jpg (1024x948, 77K)

pick only 7 tracks and burn the rest.. let me start by eliminating that gay song..

make it 10 tracks instead of 18

>Unironically evaluating a Taylor Swift album

If you are the typical Yea Forums user, aka a male in his late teens or early twenties, you should not be listening to Taylor Swift.

I feel like "Cruel Summer" wasn't produced properly, the song has great potential and they ruined it perhaps a remix can fix it

Cyndi Laper made a hit song about tapping the clit.

Delete all of the tracks and replace them in about two years with sounds of Taylor's and my baby cooing.

You Need To Calm Down

Taylor needs to go Outlaw country for the first album. One her own. Then, for me? I like Ladytron.

ME! is way gayer. I thought you were referring to that one. YNTCD is actually pretty catchy and gets stuck in my head. not the best lyrics though

Imagine being this insecure

you can't.

based taytay breeder. Somebody's gotta put a baby in her and put her in a role as a housewife before she goes completely off the rails.

YNTCD is so fucking terrible. It captures everything wrong with a large chunk of a generation of women. The snark levels are unbearable.

>It captures everything wrong with a large chunk of a generation of women. The snark levels are unbearable.

what about 'The Man' ?

Easy. Make it a 44-minute, single LP!

1. I Forgot That You Existed
2. Lover
3. The Man
4. I Think He Knows
5. Miss Americana...
6. Paper Rings
7. Death By a Thousand Cuts
8. London Boy
9. Soon You'll Get Better
10. False God
11. You Need to Calm Down
12. It's Nice to Have a Friend
13. Daylight

Done!

that's significantly better but I would keep Cruel Summer

The lyrics were even worse, but the delivery felt less snarky.

I need a good VPN to buy on Ebay. Any suggestions?

imagine listening to taylor swift regardless of age or gender

I fucking called it in a thread awhile back.

7.2 and no best new (I was .1 off)

We leave it as-is. Imagine getting pleb-filtered by the album of the fucking decade.

boom bitch

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (548x133, 16K)

Fair, Cruel Summer was my last eliminated. That one, Miss Americana, Lover, and The Man are all pretty equally decent-but-not-great IMO

IFTYE
Cruel Summer
Miss Americana
I Think He Knows
The Archer
The Man
Cornelia Street

Bonus Track:
Paper Rings

What degree of influence did Annie Clark actually have on Cruel Summer?

Ironically just like Kanye’s 808 and heartbreak, any decent producer would have took the scissors to it and chopped it down to a 20 min pure killer, no filler EP.

I imagine what goes through Tay-Tay mind when she's doing anything at all... liek:

-"Oh right, my cover for this album I'll use some face paint on my eye with sparklin' shit and pinky sort of words lover on top"-

-"This is the part of the video where I take a bath on diamonds, then a nice Lamborghini is waiting outside with a guy dressed by GQ"-

-"Here I throw Lady Gaga off the balcony, she comes in a wheelchair entrance and dressed like Mickey Mouse but with remarked butty"-

that's more like it :p

>implying 808s and Heartbreaks wasn't a fucking masterpiece
lmfao at your life. Hands down, his best album, behind College Dropout and Yeezus.

based
cringe

if it doesnt have Death by a thousand cuts im not listening to it

yeah i like this

agreed

Sounds fine to me as is

Reputation is better

Not even close. This album is the logical step between 1989 and reputation, but reputation still sucked eggs

>mfw this is my favorite Taylor Swift album

I haven't really listened to her stuff in the past, too teenage poppy

this album is way more chill and catchy

Attached: 1534312360990.jpg (580x580, 37K)

Check out 1989. That and Red are her best work I think. This album is pretty solid though

It will be great once it's tossed into the wasted bin of history, with other pop trash.

Almost, but this is the true patrician's tracklist
1. Cruel Summer
2. Lover
3. The Man
4. I Think He Knows
5. Miss Americana...
6. Paper Rings
7. Cornelia Street
8. Death By a Thousand Cuts
9. London Boy
10. False God
11. ME!
12. Afterglow
13. It's Nice to Have a Friend
Forgot that you existed and Soon you'll get better are both corny as fuck so I removed them. I also prefer ME! to you need to calm down, better vocal melodies and brendon's parts are actually pretty enjoyable. Daylight and Cornelia street are both bops so I added those and removed daylight because it's a bit boring

Is this thread serious?

Yeah seriously discussing music is a rarity here

No, reputation is fucking fantastic

I thought it was a mostly safe album that tried too hard at being relevant with the growing trend of shitty hip hop. It had a couple fun track, but overall it was just boring

>farts and cums over shitty Swifty album
>XCX been dropping nonstop banging singles, kickstarting careers on them, and promising the most banging pop album
>Singles released already better than Swifts discog

Why do we have Swift (or Kpop) threads over xcx?

Discussing Tylor Swift is like discussing Dora the Explorer (movie). It's, you know, for fucking kids and preteens.
You are a bunch of literal homos if you actually listen to that crap.

Attached: 1564334659675.png (358x418, 246K)

probably because her songwriter ripped it off directly from the kpop song stylish by loona

>ripping off cockroaches

proof.

listen to both songs they're identical

reputation is better all around

lover is made up of reputation rejects and hashbrained, unfinished melodies

the archer sounds like cyndi lauper's time after time
lover sounds like lord huron's wait by the river

Music doesnt have to be deep or complicated to enjoy or take seriously. Pop music is potentially the most available for criticism making it harder to make consistently successful. Most pop artists fall off after one hit

The good songs on reputation do sound more realized than the good songs from lover

i read a rumor that lover as a concept was meant to be 1989's follow up but the kimye drama derailed her and she decided to produce reputation instead

Reputation was a much needed edgy phase for her, though edgy from t swift is still not very edgy at all

This is my perfect reputation tracklist
1. …Ready For It?
2. End Game
3. Did Something Bad
4. Delicate
5. Look What You Made Me Do
6. Gorgeous
7. Getaway Car
8. King Of My Heart
9. Dancing With Our Hands Tied
10. Dress
11.This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
12. Call It What You Want

>Removing New Year’s Day
What’s up with that?

Boring, I wanted to like it, but naturally it's a song that I skip

>Delete the last 5 tracks
>Make Soon You'll Get Better track 5
>Make The Archer the closing track
There, it's now a 7.5/10 at the very least.

It was garbage desu. Very disappointing after 1989 which is prime Taylor

Production wise yeah, but lover seems more genuine and not as try hard to me. Like the songs were just kind of fun to make maybe. Idk seems way more of a relaxed release

>complaining about the snark levels on a swift album

It's great. Reputation era was really bad and it felt like she was trying way too hard and it showed in the album. Lover isn't 1989 or Red but it's competing for her 3rd best.

I don't know why everybody's bitching about Lover's length
FFS it's only 62 minutes long, it's the 3rd Taylor's album in the last 5 years(for me the second because Rep was an unlistenable trap garbage), and last but not least there are no obvious fillers, every track you'd possibly like to remove is one of the favs of someone else

>King Gizzard put out 10 albums per year? What a creative & fertile band! That's great, I don't even have to listen to them I'll just copy the score I gave to Nonagon Infinity on RYM 8/10

>Autechre's NTS Sessions/elseq? Ah, it's just like Exai but even more glitch-y, 8/10

>Lover has a track I don't like? This industry puppet doesn't respect my time! 2/10

Attached: gettyimages-499012168.jpg (3000x1966, 762K)

She sucks niggers.