Ringo starr

this is ringo starr. he is the least talented and least important member of world famous rock band The Beatles. say something nice about him

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.58M)

Yea Forums - Music & The Beatles

He narrated Thomas the Tank Engine, and so was essentially my surrogate father.

>least talented
fuck off

well the Beatles are objectively the greatest pop music act of all time so yes they will be discussed a lot

beaucoups of blues is better than 75% of solo beatle discog

Attached: 611C130CDVL.jpg (493x500, 74K)

>none of the songs were written by ringo
oh no no no

Interesting bloke.
Not a very technically good/hood musician and yet his creative minimalist techniques laid the foundation for most of drumming during and beyond the late 20th Century.
What a lad.

>george harrison

try again faggot

pete drake specifically wrote those for ringo

>didn't go around and prostitute his private life for money
>didn't go fighting everyone around himself for his ego
>didn't go plagiarising songs from 60's girl bands and shamelessly write about it
Nah, Ringo was the smartest one.

>least talented
That's not George Harrison

Peace and love, peace and love

oh he prostituted himself for money alright
ringo is the first ever meme musician

Attached: file.png (300x300, 178K)

He's a showman, not a charity owner. At least he was honest about it and didn't try to disguise unlike the other Beatles members.

He'll outlive paul

George Carlin hosted Thomas, ya fuckin simp

paul will just get replaced by another lookalike. he will live forever, like a lobster

I tried, but he stopped responding to my messages

Attached: quote-i-m-warning-you-with-peace-and-love-i-have-too-much-to-do-so-no-more-fan-mail-thank-ringo-star (850x400, 79K)

Maybe in your backward country.
>The first series of 26 stories premiered in October 1984 on the ITV Network in the UK, with former Beatles drummer/vocalist Ringo Starr as storyteller.

This is infuriating. This hack should thank his lucky stars that the rest of them carried him on their shoulders to AAA celebrityhood, to even be in a position where people would WANT his signature. Fuck Ringo, and fuck niggers.

As the Quarrymen, John and Paul were more than happy to get rid of members they thought were superficial or lacking. They never did that with Ringo. They loved Ringo.

Yeah because Ringo was a good dog who did what he was told and had 0 ego (and rightly so).

did the least damage to popular music taste of any of the b**tles

He was a fucking human metronome, to his credit

As the Quarrymen, Ringo had more popularity in the 60's music scene that he could get rid of John and Paul and not vice versa.

>he was a professional drummer
wow what a high bar

Hey, it’s the nicest thing I could think of

Octopus's Garden is literally the best Beatles song

>the UK
Cringe

Attached: 7E1F9978-1945-45CD-AA8A-28C4645DC59F.jpg (640x775, 235K)

wrong

Attached: wizard_john_vs_virgi.png (6000x1225, 777K)

I will kick your fucking teeth in

There’s no way you fuckers seriously think that

John Lennon - Imagine
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
Paul McCartney - Maybe I'm Amazed/Live and Let Die

What's Ringo's solo calling card?

Was lucky enough to see the All Starr Band a few months back. Super fun dude, he's in his 70s and yet it was one of the most quality shows I've been to. He's not like a virtuoso or anything, but to say he's anything other than a very talented musician is absurd.

Listen to fucking any drummer talk about Ringo. They all consider the dude one of the best. Being an overly complicated goober means nothing. He consistently made great beats for the songs that fit perfectly.

lmao

Attached: 8DC4A0E1-85F3-4139-8821-199625A1294A.jpg (640x637, 78K)

Self titled

Song, not album. Something public associate with his solo career

Whoops I misread that as albums. His biggest song is You're 16, I guess.