How would the Beatles have continued to develop if they hadn’t broken up?

How would the Beatles have continued to develop if they hadn’t broken up?

Attached: 3E17978E-B125-4210-A881-47845BE388B6.jpg (1036x1280, 252K)

LISTEN TO FUCKING A DIFFERENT BAND
JUST LISTEN TO ANYTHING BUT THE BEATLES
PLEASE

they would have invented black metal by 1975 and deconstructed club by 1980

like ELO

More Synth kino

OOOOOO MASSAAA
GIMME SOME WHITE IMMIES IN MY WOMB

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH IM COMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN BROOOOO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

They would’ve been the folk to The Stones’s blues

Probably gone in a proggy direction

this... although, a very cringey and awful one, probably

The 90’s would’ve broken them and made them look irrelevant but they’d try to make a late 2000’s comeback that’s on the level of White album/Abbey road before official sinking into old men status like black sabbath or whatever

none of them went on to do anything remotely prog
I think what would've happened would just be albums that clearly sound like they were written by 3 guys with very different visions like The White Album or the first half of Abbey Road

either this or like the rolling stones; a little bit of pop and disco to keep current in the early 80s then nostalgia band from there on out

fpbp

RAM is pretty progressive and also Band on the Run

How would her womb develop if I filled it with my cum?

by 1987 they transcend music and become gods

How would the Beatles have continued to develop if john lennon didn't beat his wife?

Whos this

My wife

they would have waited to see what the underground geniuses were doing ,make the musical equivalent of a mcdonalds hamburguer out of it and mix it with their average uninspired pop tunes to give the illusion of knowing their salt to the pleb masses and the pseuds.
Basically,what they were doing since 1965

Attached: Cjtu1OfUUAIaecu.jpg (558x1200, 98K)

i think this is the most attractive black woman ive ever seen