BPD-core

What music do people with Borderline Personality Disorder listen to?

Attached: 38754351_1918624788199300_2839560925592158208_n-3-750x750.jpg (750x750, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W2bc25X0E68
youtube.com/watch?v=y3vrKKL80O8
youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk
youtube.com/watch?v=0ktMkBNgHKs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whatever the object of their idealization listens to

Whatever music they think will get them more attention.

Wonder what the quirky girls that post that meme look like irl

Attached: wheelie.png (615x440, 603K)

chokers, pink hair, ahegao faces, pokemon tats, bruised eyes

Don't forget the beta orbiters.

of Montreal

These damn depressive memes. Fuck these people, if you're truly TRULY on that edge when you want to die, but also don't want to and you're not enjoying life, you know what you do? Heroin. That is my main problem with the "depressed" Tumblr and Yea Forums people, all they do is whine and dramatics but none of them are dopefiends, so that's why I can't take them seriously.

I have BPD and listen to all sorts. I have obsessively picked up, consumed and dropped most genres through blogspot scouring in my teens and restlessly search for something new and hopefully fulfilling.

I'm in a DDR core Japanese techno phase right now

thats the point my dude

have bpd, can confirm. however idealization changes quite often

normally its animal collective or mgmt

i have it and
wrong

i listen to sad music

What? Explain my homie?

heroin is hard to get without a social life
I just get drunk every 6h

no wonder Yea Forums is so shit

Attached: drunkdriverstockpicture2666838.jpg (1300x958, 224K)

ive done other opioids do those count

you fucking normie with drug contacts, you're pretty much a wagie m8 ;^)

today I drove to the weed store and bought weed with my debit card like a civilized human

I've tried smoking weed many times, and there was no effect whatsoever

Attached: 1564197042148.png (500x547, 121K)

try carts
those shits will knock anyone out with ease

>gatekeeping emotions

fucking lol

not sure what that is, but I had like 5 slices of pot cake from a licensed and controlled coffeeshop (NLfag here) and I felt nothing

I'm at the end of my rope here, almost literally (it's an electrical cord)

theyre vape cartridges, normally bud has like 30% thc but carts normally are around 80-90. one hit and anyone is blasted
they have a tendency to surprise people with how strong they are

Why though, you're just gonna jack your tolerance up. By using weed in moderation I'm able to get reasonable high off 0.1g of mediocre flower. It makes weed a CHEAP habit (less than $20/mo).

I'll check that out, I've never vaped anything before but I'm willing to try anything that'll muffle reality for a bit (and that I can get without social interaction)

I already mentioned that somehow normal doses have no effect though, I took pot cake with my mom and she was stoned off her ass and I felt nothing

trust me, theyll do the trick. just check your local dispensary
carts and bud have almost a seperate tolerance, at this point most carts don't do as much as they used to but bud does just as much to me as it always has. it's weird, but i know a lot of people who experience the same exact thing.

lots and lots of beta orbiters

Cartfags are a sign of a low stoner level.

>low stoner level
who the fuck cares? smoking weed isnt a contest.

consuming weed in moderation while minimizing health effects and maximizing benefits is both healthy and a fun hobby

you can get into some real audiophile tier shit with dry herb vapes

what do you mean by moderation? every month or so i take a break for a little less than a month, if that counts as moderation.

yeah i have BPD

Big
Penis
Disorder

I use 0.1g per day in the evenings to relax

i believe theres a difference in using it to relax vs using it to get high, if you want to get high as a hobby it's a lot harder to moderate and consume only a little

i do speed, is that good enough?

Absolutely, if you want to get proper stoned every night you'll need progressively more over time or to take tolerance breaks. That said, my 0.1g is enough to make my arms feel floaty and make me unsafe to drive.

I just feel weird cuz I've used amounts that people around me have said were massive, but felt no effects
I'm at a loss, so I just reverted to rum (like rn)

It's not a contest but everyone will laugh at you for your low stoner level. My stoner level is about 92, halfway to 99. Currently grinding it out by crafting pieces such as apples and gravity bongs to level myself up faster. Carts are really only good up until level 20, by that point you are being inefficient with your time. At level 20 you should begin improvising ways of smoking in public in secrecy to level up faster. Non homemade vaporizers will keep you a noob forever.

That's some pussy shit my dude. Try nearly overdosing on them instead.

Slept with a girl with BPD 3 or 4 times after I met her in a bar. She was really weird and difficult to talk to but we tried to make small talk and I asked her what music she was into and the first song she played me was something from Pharmakon's new album. I think she thought I was a complete normie when she saw me at the bar as she seemed genuinely surprised that I knew what it was.

She was so mentally unstable that it was difficult to have conversations. She would just start crying over nothing. She also liked rough sex and BDSM and kept hinting that she was molested and stuff like that. Although I'm far from a normie, I'm not into rough sex and BDSM. In fact, I like kind of tender "making love" kind of sex for the most part, so it was inevitable that we wouldn't last very long.

Don't think I will ever even entertain the idea of being in a relationship with anyone with BPD ever again. They're barely human. It's almost impossible to have a functional relationship with them.

Attached: 1552759789503.jpg (645x773, 58K)

ok have you considered we don't care and at this point aren't talking about you

i did, i took 4200mg of acetaminophen in 4 hours and threw up constantly

I always think of that, but sometimes I delude myself into thinking people care about my miserable existence
it's pathetic I am aware of it

(I am even aware that this whole post is an appeal to pity that I don't deserve I am drunk)

>trying to od on acetaminophen
What are you a middle school girl?

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-193214.png (1440x3120, 258K)

i didnt try to od, i just didnt think i was going to od. thats a near fatal amount of acetaminophen, but aside from throwing up i was fine.

what do schizophrenics listen to?

21st Century Schizoid Man

No that's for schizoid personality disorder.

being selfaware doesn't make you any less of a faggot, if you really thought you were pathetic you wouldn't have posted it but you did anyways

I do think I am, and I do think I am for being attention starved enough to even stilll reply

you are right tho

i microdose semen

ngl bro you got a real inferiority complex going on
maybe therapy or psychiatry could help?

i've seen a bunch of shrinks and none of them were able to cure my narcissism/low self esteem combination

but your worries honour me and you are a good person, user

Mitski

>cartfag
Just get a nail

*jostles the crab bucket*
chad is how you feel inside

>92 is only halfway to 99
What a rude awakening when I found that shit out

Why the absolute fuck would you do that

4300 is a good “yeah this will make sick” amount and won’t kill most adults. 6-7g is about where things are most likely lethal

Not OP, but Tylenol is in basically all the easily accessible opioid pills in the US, so dumbasses sometimes try to get high on eg Percs without doing a CWE and end up in the hospital.

jesus christ, make a thread about bpd and all the replies turn into "muh bpd"
but to answer your question OP, freddie dredd.

Yeah but user seems like he took the Tylenol for the Tylenol

Try inhaling next time faggot

youtu.be/W2bc25X0E68

>not using heroic doses of LSD to cure depressive tendencies

Attached: slmdmoh1xii31.jpg (1080x776, 33K)

>Chad BPD
Bi-Polar Disorder
>Virgin BPD
Borderline Personality Disorder

you forgot fat

it depends on the person. this thread is obviously not meant to be taken seriously, but my answer is that it depends on the person. i don't think there are certain artists that most people with bpd listen to. that's what i've seen, at least.

yeah, shit's very rough. i had a relationship with someone with bpd and it was very hard. they were abusive from the get go, but it got worse with time because they didn't want to scare me off when we were starting to date.
they were very unstable and like you said, it was almost impossible to have a functional relationship. saying they're barely human is dumb and dehumanizing imo tho.

are we dick measuring? i used to cope with my panic attacks so hard i'd wake up then smoke marijuana, take clonazepam and whatever opioid i could get (oxy & codeine usually) then take a little speed and drink an energy drink so i didn't pass out. this was my morning routine i took different drugs at night like alcohol or dxm. only people who have le epic drug problem can feel sad.

>and all the replies turn into "muh bpd"
looks more like "muh weed".
i used to have a problem of laser focusing too hard on one artist. dunno if that has to do with my BPD. regardless of genre, the song has to make me feel a certain way. sounds vague and is hard to explain. idunno. to name my faves in no particular order:
OPN,
Death Grips,
Com Truise,
Andy Stott,
Steve Hauschildt,
BoC, NiN,
Matt Lange,
Sadness,
Puzzle

Attached: 1558680084585.png (480x480, 271K)

oh, and Freddie Dredd is based taste btw.

I tried heroin and now I'm trying to try heroin less I'm relapsing on heroin after months of sobriety because I'm a retarded dopefiend worse than most anons desu.
>implying it's some retarded line you have to cross to really be a full on piece of shit
heroin is literally the pussy way out of any situation and there's no dignity in using it.

youtube.com/watch?v=y3vrKKL80O8

youtube.com/watch?v=ppTm2RpHjwk

youtube.com/watch?v=0ktMkBNgHKs

Attached: You can Jizz on her head.png (910x304, 29K)