Yea Forums can't appreciate this album because the average Yea Forumstant doesn't know the word perihelion

Yea Forums can't appreciate this album because the average Yea Forumstant doesn't know the word perihelion

Attached: a0402916090_16.jpg (700x700, 59K)

why fren make me feel stupid

Attached: 068.png (658x662, 59K)

it's their best album.
Fight me.

pretty sure it has to do with air travel

>there are people on Yea Forums right now that don't know what a superbug is
rip humanity you had a good run

>there are people on Yea Forums right now that don't know what a rat is
gringe

Attached: BE3D0103-F5C2-4C94-9FCA-AAFFA2FCD907.jpg (180x205, 21K)

it's the closest approach of an object to the sun, the farthest point is called the aphelion

rusic

what are a venusi?
are they venusers?
how does one venuse?

venusi-an
venusian
of or pertaining to venus
it sounds like they're saying "venusi" at times but stu is not known for clear vocals

venusian mal de mer: sea sickness on venus from the swaying of the aerostat habitats

aerostat habitat: the surface of venus is hell (literally, in this album); but about halfway up the atmosphere it's kinda almost nice by places that aren't earth standards; so everyone on venus would live in blimps at that altitude

legit happy to explain the album or words used in it if anyone wants

i kinda don't get it
it's like if iron maiden or judas priest had less musical ability

it's thrash for people who prefer psych

What does ‘farmer’ mean?

Imagine how upset Maynard must be right now. He worked for over a decade on his album only to be BTFO'd by some literally who indie psych rock band.

Organ farmer is actually super interesting because it explores something I don't think anyone's talked about in music before which is the possibility of widespread farming of human organs in food animals to increase organ transplant numbers and availability, and the very remote but plausible transmission of something like antibiotic resistant yserina pestis from livestock to human in this manner

No I literally want to know what the word ‘farmer’ means

they turn poop into food using plants

other farmers turn plants into food using cows

wtf is a Yea Forums?

The sound a cow makes.

The sound a kitten makes
It isn’t pronounced moosic

/leftypol/ 2.0